XX

Saifah pouts as he sat on the couch at Gin’s place, Gin kidnapped him when he learnt that Phayu asked him to stay over the Garage. The alpha was missing which was making Saifah grumpy, he brought Saifah over but himself left.

“Why did he bring me here if he had no plan to stay?!” Saifah said in annoyance as he changed the channel, he groaned in frustration when another 10 mins passed but there were no signs of alpha.

He stood up in frustration and walked towards the door in plans to return back to the garage when the door was opened from outside. Gin entered inside with hands full of bags, he looks at the omega and smiles, “I brought us food, snacks and everything that we might need for night out”

Saifah quietly stares at Alpha who started storing ice cream in the fridge and other snacks before walking to his side and hugging him from behind. Gin looks back at Saifah in surprise while the omega clings to him.

“You don’t have to do all this…” Saifah said as Gin pulls him around to look at him, “I know but I want to, I want to prove to you that I can take care of you”

“You don’t have to prove to me anything…, do you… do you know about my condition?” Saifah asked with hesitation, he was mentally prepared for Gin to walk away after knowing but at same time Saifah knew that it would be painful for him.

Never had someone paid so much attention to him, worried about him or care for him and Saifah knew it would be painful if Gin leaves. Gin noticed how Saifah’s face fallen and caresses his cheek

“I know, of course I will find out everything about you before proposing to you…” Gin said softly while Saifah stared at him with wide eyes.

“And you have no problem? Even my Dad was stunned when he learnt how my Paa experienced heat being Beta…” Saifah asked in surprise

“Your Paa is beta?” Gin asked back in surprise

“That’s not the main point…” Saifah shook his head in disbelief, Gin chuckles and kisses Saifah who melts in Alpha's arm, “Nong is best for me…”

Saifah blushes and hides his face into Gin’s chest, Gin pats his hair and then speaks in a serious voice, “Just keep calling me, Phee, okay? That's enough.. "

‘“Huh?” Saifah looked at Gin in confusion but then nodded.

“Come on, let’s watch a movie… I got you all flavour chips..” Gin tells Saifah as he points towards the bag, Saifah smiles excitedly and kisses Gin’s cheek, “Thank you, Phee…”

Saifah sat in Gin’s lap much to Gin’s surprise but alpha just grins and wrapped his arms around Saifah to make him lean over,

“Does this count as Date?” Gin asked after sometime, Saifah looked at Gin in confusion but then nodded. Gin smiles in satisfaction and starts feeding Saifah popcorn. Saifah looked at Gin in surprise and said, “..Um, I can eat by myself…”

“I don’t want Nong to get tired, just chill and enjoy…” Gin told Saifah who looked at Gin with an amused face and shook his head.

An hour later, Saifah started to feel restless. Gin was lost in the movie while Saifah was bored. The movie was interesting but he felt they could do something better than watching the movie.

Saifah licks his lips before turning around and grabbing Gin’s neck. He kissed him, Saifah pulls away and looks at Gin who stares back at him with a calm expression. Saifah looks between Gin’s lip and Gin before leaning to kiss the alpha. Gin kept the bowl away and focused on the omega in his lap. He wrapped his arms around Saifah and deepened the kiss.