VII

A couple of days later, Rain was restless as he watches Saifah pack his luggage. Phayu was at the garage that left him alone with Saifah. Rain was trembling as he watched Saifah and whispered in a teary voice, "Why are you sending me away? I know I asked previously but I don't want to go now… "

Saifah freezes and turns around to look at Rain who was on verge of tears, "N'Rain, Phayu is doing this because he's worried about you. All these daily argument and fights will lead you both to nowhere…"

"So Phee wants to get rid of me?" Rain asked sharply, Saifah sighs and gestures him to come closer.

"Rain, Phayu is worried for you. You both always argue and end up hurting each other, just now you lost your parents too. Last night you were drunk and… Hallucinating? Phayu thinks it's better if you both keep the distance for a while…" Saifah tried to explain Rain without panicking him.

Rain was frozen, he couldn't recall last night's event and it was freaking him out. Saifah noticed Rain's condition and pats his back, "Hey! Don't think about it, you both didn't fight.. Calm down Rain…"

"If nothing happened then why is Phee pushing me away??" Rain shouted angrily which left Saifah startled, the older omega frowns but took a deep breath to calm him as he looks at Rain again

"Rain, this is what you wanted… You wanted to stay in the dorm in the first place. You fought with Phayu for this so why are you making it sound like Phayu is the one who's forcing you?" Saifah said in a harsh tone, Rain becomes numb. His brain stopped working as he looked at Saifah. Saifah realised that he sounded too rude and sighs as he pats Rain’s shoulder.

“Look Rain, I am seriously tired of seeing you both fight. Finally you both are getting a break like you wanted. I know you’re not happy with Phayu so grab this opportunity…” Saifah told Rain who looks at Saifah sharply

“How can you say that I’m not happy? Mated pairs can’t stay away from each other, of course you won’t understand that. You don’t have an alpha…” Rain said in a mocking tone not noticing a hurt look over Saifah’s face.

“Rain! Think before you open your mouth!”

Rain froze on hearing Phayu and both the omega quickly turned around to see Phayu whose face had darkened with anger. He walked towards Rain and grabbed his arm angrily as he glared at younger omega, “That’s my brother you are talking to! Dare not to say that again!”

“Phayu! Let him go, he’s young. He didn’t mean it..” Saifah quickly spoke in Rain’s defence. Meanwhile, Rain looks at Phayu in fear, never before his alpha shouted at him but then Rain had never insulted Saifah like that.

“He’s not a kid! He’s already 19 and yet he doesn’t know what he should not speak about!” Phayu said in irritation while Rain took a step back in fear. Rain becomes quiet and stares at his feet, Saifah shakes his head and pats Rain’s head, “It’s okay, I’m not offended. Phayu stop scaring Rain..”

“I’m sorry, Phee...” Rain tugs Saifah’s shirt and whispers, he looks up at the twins and speaks again, “I’m really sorry.. I shouldn’t have been so impulsive…”

Phayu was surprised by Rain’s apology and looks at him in suspicion, it broke Rain’s heart to see Phayu’s mistrust

“…. Be careful next time…” Phayu left the room without waiting for Rain’s response.

                   The next Day, Sky’s dad took Sky to his dorm. Sky noticed the changes in his dorm and looked at his dad in confusion who shook his head and said, “I talked to management, I don’t want you to stay alone…”