XIX

This is triple update, make sure you read other two

___________________________

A couple of days later, Sky couldn’t stop laughing as he danced with PraPai in his apartment. A weird yet romantic song was playing over PraPai’s phone while they did a couple dance.

“P’Phai! Phai… I’m tired…” Sky whines which PraPai to look at his boyfriend with soft look. PraPai made Sky sit over the couch and then handed him a glass of water

Sky stares at Alpha with a soft smile as he watches him fuzz, PraPai turns the ac low and then wipes Sky’s face while Sky stares at him with eyes full of love. PraPai returned the smile as he sat next to Sky and then he laid his head in Sky’s lap.

“You’re spoiling me…” Sky complained as he played with PraPai’s hair, PraPai took Sky’s hand in his own hands and whispered, “Sky needed to be spoiled…”

Sky blushes at PraPai’s word and kisses PraPai’s hand before staring at him. Suddenly PraPai sat straight and stared at Sky with a serious expression as he spoke, “Do I make you happy?”

Sky nodded without a second thought and PraPai spoke again, “Do you trust me?”

Sky nodded again while looking at PraPai with confusion, PraPai stood up and walked inside the bedroom while Sky watched Alpha in confusion. PraPai returned with a bouquet of sunflowers which Sky didn’t notice before.

PraPai kneels in front of Sky while omega looks at him with wide eyes, “I know that it’s not too long since we met. Hardly three months but I know we have a connection and I trust my heart…”

“P’Phai…” Sky whispered while blinking.

“You can reject me and I won’t mind but I don’t want to wait… I’m afraid I will end up losing you…. So, my Sky… my love…. Will you marry me?” PraPai pulled out the rings.

Sky fell over the couch in shock when he saw the familiar rings, his eyes started to tear. He didn’t have hope to see them again but seeing the same rings which they used at their wedding, Sky felt so relieved. Sweet yet painful memories were connected to these rings.

Sky slowly picks the rings and then looks at PraPai, “Phee…. Aren’t we going too fast? I don’t want you to regret…”

“Sky is my future, I’m ready for this serious commitment but it all depends upon Sky. Whatever my Sky wants, I will agree…” PraPai told Sky as he played with the ring box.

“I…” Sky became speechless, he wanted to be selfish and say yes but at the same time he was scared of things going wrong. PraPai noticed Sky was in a dilemma and spoke, “Or we can take it as an engagement ring? We will marry once you complete your college and settle?”

Sky looks at the alpha with emotional eyes, he quickly hugs PraPai while PraPai pats his back and says, “I will agree with anything you want…”

Sky took PraPai’s hand and slipped the ring while he spoke, “… let’s think about marriage later, we will use this time to understand each other. I won’t let anyone come between us, I will be your pride, your strength at the same time I will make sure you know that I’m best for you…”

PraPai looked at Sky proudly and nodded, he loved how confident Sky was about them and put the ring in Sky’s finger too. PraPai kissed Sky’s lip while the younger one couldn't stop smiling.

“Thank you Sky….” PraPai whispered before he pulled the younger one in the kiss again.