XVII

When PraPai rushed to Sky’s side, he found the omega verbally arguing with an alpha. The alpha and Sky stared at PraPai when he came, Sky’s eyes sparkled and he threw himself at PraPai while he screamed, “Here’s my alpha! Now dare say that I’m a bitch!”

“He said what?!” PraPai glared at Alpha in anger while Sky pouted and nodded with teary eyes. Rain tried to stop Sky from making a scene but drunk omega was impossible to control.

“He was the first to collide with me and told me that I stink!” The alpha spoke in annoyance, PraPai looks at Sky who gave him innocent look

“I’m so sorry for his behaviour…” PraPai quickly apologised but then Sky shouted in annoyance, “What?! No! Fight! Smack his face! Break his bone! Crush his nose!”

“Sky!” PraPai scolded Sky who was trying to hit the alpha, Sky pouts and clings to PraPai while glaring at the alpha who rolled his eyes.

“Watch your omega!” The alpha warns them before leaving, PraPai sighs in relief and turns to look at Sky and Rain in annoyances.

“Home! Now!” PraPai ordered, Rain nodded in fear while Sky was too intoxicated to understand. PraPai was supporting Sky’s weight but Omega kept trying to run away so PraPai picked him up instead. Sky clings to PraPai like a koala which made alpha to smile

“I’m taking him home, you go and find Phayu. Now!” PraPai ordered his brother who nodded and quickly went in another direction.

PraPai didn’t pay attention where Rain ran off and decided to focus on omega in his arms instead. Meanwhile, Rain had no plans to find Phayu and roam around aimlessly.

“Hey love, are you alone?” A beta asked Rain with a smile but Rain ignored him. Beta grabbed Rain’s hand to stop him but next second Phayu grabbed Beta’s hand. The beta winced in pain and let go of Rain, “He’s with me…”

Phayu told the beta who nodded in panic and left quickly. Once Beta was far away, Phayu turned to look at Rain in annoyance while omega gave him an innocent smile, “Hii! Phee…”

“Why are you here?” Phayu asked with raised eyebrows and Rain rubs his back awkwardly, “Drink?”

“Really?” Phayu asked and Rain nodded rapidly to convince the alpha.

“Alright then,” Phayu smiles as he drags him towards his table, Rain looks at Phayu in confusion as Phayu orders shots. Even Saifah and Phayu’s other friends look at Phayu in curiosity.

“Drink..” Phayu ordered Rain  gulps in fear as he looks between shots and Phayu.

“What happened? You came to drink, Na?” Phayu asked Rain. Rain nodded, he knew that Phayu was upset and he didn’t wish to further upset the alpha and started drinking.

“Phayu..” Saifah tried to speak but Phayu gave him a sharp look which made Saifah quiet. After a few shorts, Rain starts to feel dizzy and omega falls asleep, everyone looks between Rain and Phayu in confusion and Phayu replies, “He will be off till morning now. Saifah, I’m leaving. Are you coming?”

“Naa, it’s too early! Take care of Rain. I will sleep in the garage for safety…” Saifah winks at Phayu who rolled his eyes before picking up an unconscious omega and he left.

Saifah was enjoying his life, No Phayu and PraPai to stop him so the omega happily drank and ate. Meanwhile, in the private booth, Gin watches Saifah who was dancing with his friend.

One of Gin’s friends noticed Gin distracted and looked towards the dance floor in curiosity, “Who caught your attention? Who’s that lucky person?” His friends asked in amusement