VI

Rain was lost, he dumbly stares at Saifah who stares back at him. Saifah touches Rain's forehead and sighs in relief, "No fever, are you still drunk?"

"No! I… I…" Rain becomes speechless as he turns around feeling lost and notices his and Phayu's wedding photo over the wall.

Rain gets out of bed and walks towards the photo frame, his hands trembling as he touches the photo with tear filled eyes.

He started to sob as he took the photo frame and hugged it while weeping, "I'm sorry… I'm so sorry."

"Rain? What's wrong? Why are you crying?" Saifah asked in panic as he rushed to his side. He pats the younger omega's back while Rain cries his heart out.

Saifah didn't know what was wrong with Rain, all he could do was to stay beside him. Rain lays his head over Saifah’s shoulder and whispers weakly, "Please forgive me… Please.. Please…"

"Rain… What are you saying? I can't understand anything.." Saifah asked in worry. He pats Rain's hair, later he notices that Rain has fallen asleep.

He wipes Rain's tears and then looks towards bed as he frowns, "I'm stuck like this till he wakes up…"

                               Sky woke up in the morning, he groaned as he opened his eyes and then turned stiff as he noticed unknown surroundings. He felt warm but at the same time he felt numb. Sky tries to sit but fall back on the bed, he huffs in irritation as he tried to get up when the door of the room opens

"Sky, don't move. You need to rest.." Sky's dad rushed to his side and made him lay down. Sky stares at his father in both curiosity and confusion while his dad adjusted the duvet and then sat next to him

"I really want to scold you for being reckless and going to a party when your heart was closed but I will do it later once you recover.. How can you be so careless, huh?" Sky's dad gave him disappointed look

Meanwhile, Sky couldn't understand how he ended up in hospital. He remembers falling asleep and then having a weird dream. He dreamed about being kissed by PraPai and apologising him but then everything turned black and he woke up in hospital

"Paa… What's going on? Why am I here?" Sky asked in confusion, he looked around as he searched for Rain.

"You don't remember? God, it's okay! Nothing major happened… Are you looking for someone?" Sky's dad asked as he noticed Sky was distracted. Sky didn't ask much as he thought he might have fainted due to tiredness.

"The guy who rescued you? Such a sweet alpha! Nowadays finding such a self willed and righteous person is hard.." Sky's dad spoke in an admiring tone as he thought about PraPai.

"Paa.. Where's Rain.. He's not here?" Sky asked in curiosity as he looked towards the door.

"Rain? Who's that?" His dad was lost, Sky was taken back by father's answer. He was about to speak when he noticed the calendar over the wall. He widened in shock when he saw the month and year, it was 2022.

Sky turns to look at his dad and realises how his father looks younger and much more lively. Sky's body trembles in panic and he tries to find his phone.

"Sky, what are you looking for? Tell me, I will get it.." His dad offers but Sky just stares at him with wide eyes

"Da.. Dad, what's today's date?" Sky asked in a trembling voice.

"Huh? What's wrong with you? Didn't your seniors just graduate yesterday, you should be knowing…" Sky's dad complains as he tells him the date.

Sky literally collapses on the bed and looks towards the ceiling with a blank expression. He didn't know if he was dreaming or he was really back in time.