XXIII

PraPai kisses Sky’s shoulder as he covered the omega with blanket before getting out of the bed. He wore the pants and then went into the balcony. The alpha sighs as he looks at beach, the wave hitting the shore and pitch black sky with bright stars.

PraPai looks back at Sky who was sleeping peacefully before looking back at the ring in his finger, "It's all over now…" He whispered to himself as he thought about everything that happened.

Flashback..

The night PraPai brought drunken Sky back to dorm, something happened that changed their life completely.

"I didn't want to kill it… Our baby but my body wasn't ready for it, I was going through miscarriage and doctor…doctor…" Sky started sobbing as he told PraPai who stares at him with wide eyes.

"Sky… What are you saying… Our child? Pregnancy?" PraPai was lost, he hardly knew Sky. How can they possible accepting when they hadn't even touched.

"... This isn't how we met… It all started with an accident, we end up mating when met at the party. I thought you rapped me, but.. But it wasn't so, I was in heat and it was consensual but.. But I didn't remember anything.. I…." Sky wipes as he looks at the alpha in front of him.

" I'm sorry… I'm so sorry Phee! I blamed you for everything when all you did was to love me.. I resented you for making me go through this all but in reality we both were suffering… "

PraPai silently stares at Sky as he still couldn't digest the new found information. Sky wipes his eyes as he looks at the alpha with pleading eyes

"Punish me, shout at me, you can even be angry with me but Phee.. Please.. Please don't leave me, please… I won't be able to go through that pain again, every time I close my eyes I see your dead body right in front of me. I tried to stop thinking about the past and live in the present but my consciousness haunts me! I drove my alpha to death… I.. I.. "

PraPai sighs, he hesitates to touch Sky but luckily the omega was too drunk to notice it. He was scared of everything that Sky told. He couldn't help but to wonder if Sky would really bring him misfortune.

But then PraPai remembered those dreams, watching the omega suffer, cry but also laugh and smile at him. PraPai was confused, he didn't know what was the real truth.

"Sky should sleep…" PraPai told Sky as he made Sky lay down. PraPai didn't feel like being next to Sky at that moment and went to the living room once Sky fell asleep. Soon even PraPai has fallen asleep.

That night PraPai had a strange dream, he saw himself living a life that Sky was talking about. He saw how he married Sky because younger got pregnant after their one night stand. How Sky aborted the child without PraPai's knowledge and also how their relationship started to become ugly.

But through out all this, PraPai witnessed that the older version of himself never blamed Sky. Instead he was sorry for everything that Sky went through. PraPai could feel his older self's emotion, how he wished that they could have met under different circumstances, how he could have given Sky a normal love story and then propose him marriage.

When PraPai woke up, he was sweating badly. He was confused yet terrified but then he knew that no one was to be blamed for what he saw. He didn't know if it was dream or his future or past but PraPai knew that he couldn't let that repeat itself.

He rushed to Sky's side and sighs in relief when he saw Sky sleeping peacefully and unharmed. All of sudden, PraPai could finally understand why he was so attracted to Sky, why his heart was longing for the omega he just met.

PraPai lays down next to Sky while staring at the omega and sighs in relief. He gently pulls him into hug and swear in his heart that he won't let Sky be miserable again

End of flashback…

After that day, PraPai did his best to give Sky a normal and romantic love life. He did his best to make the omega feel loved and care, he took the things slow so that they both don't end up regretting about anything in future.

PraPai was brought back to conscious when Sky walked over him and hugs him, the omega clings to him before looking up at him with adoration.

"Can't sleep?" Sky asked as he leans over PraPai while looking towards the ocean.

"Naa.. Just thinking what I can do to make sure, my sky doesn't get bored of me.." PraPai said with a teasing smile

"You don't have to do anything, I will never get bored of you.." Sky replies back as he kissed PraPai's cheek.

"Thank goodness, I'm happy to know Sky loves me so much…" PraPai said happily as he hugged Sky who whined and whispered with a smile, "Puppy…"

"I'm Sky's puppy, woof! Woff!" PraPai look at Sky with big smile which made Sky chuckle

"Let's go back to bed my puppy…" Sky told PraPai as he pulled him inside the room

"Yes! Master!"

                                      "I look fat.." Saifah whispered as he stares at himself in mirror

"You're not.." Rain told Saifah who was still pouting.

"What if Gin decides to break up.." Saifah looks at Rain with an upset face.

"He's only 3 months right? Why is he being so emotional?" Sky looked at Saifah in confusion, Saifah glared at Sky who quickly closed his mouth.

"Gin loves you like crazy! Even if you become a worm, he will love you. Plus if he dares to break up now, both Phayu and I will break his bones.." Rain told Saifah who thought for a while before nodding.

Soon the ceremony started, Gin can't even look away from Saifah which made the omega blush like crazy. Others watched them with happiness even though Phayu had no option but to be happy for his twin.

"....... You may kiss the groom" The priest announced, Gin pecked Saifah’s lips before pulling him in deep kiss.

                                     The End
_______________________________________