XIII

How did Rain get here?!” Phayu shouted in panic as he turned to look at Saifah, the omega frowns and replies, “I don’t know either! I just found out!”

“We both are responsible for bikes here! I didn't approve of Rain so can you explain how he got the bike?!” Phayu shouted angrily while Saifah took a step back in fear. Saifah wasn’t scared of Phayu but his irritated pheromones were making Saifah anxious.

“Phayu! You’re stressing Saifah! Calm down!” PraPai interferes after seeing Saifah’s uneasiness.

“Phayu! I swear I didn’t give the bike to Rain, I’m not so stupid” Saifah explains but Phayu just glared at him.

“If not you and I, then who?!” Phayu shouted in anger that's when he was interrupted by someone, “I allowed that omega!”

All three turned around and Saifah saw the alpha from earlier, walking towards them. The Alpha stood bravely in front of Phayu while staring daringly into his eyes, “I did…”

 The Alpha stood bravely in front of Phayu while staring daringly into his eyes, “I did…”

“Gin..” Phayu whispered in frustration while PraPai glared at the younger alpha too, meanwhile Saifah was startled when he realised who the alpha was. Gin turned around to look at Saifah and his eyes softened, “Are you okay? He didn’t scare you, did he?”

Saifah dumbly shook his head while Phayu and PraPai gave Gin a hostile look, Gin smiled politely before turning to face Phayu, “If you have a problem, then talk to me! Don’t shout at poor omega…”

"Gin, this matter isn't related to you so Stay off.." Phayu said angrily but Gin wasn't offended meanwhile Prapai and Saifah was afraid that Phayu might get into trouble with Pakin

"You're harassing an omega, this palce is under my guidance so I can't allow it!" Gin replies back calmly

“Phayu! Race is about to start! Let’s not waste time arguing..” PraPai pats Phayu’s back when he saw Phayu was about to shout at Gin. Phayu rolled his eyes and then glared at Gin before rushing to watch Rain. Saifah sighs in relief once Phayu walked away and froze when found Gin staring at him

He smiles awkwardly at the alpha who shook his head and spoke, “Don’t let anyone take advantage of you. Even though he’s your boss, he has no right to shout at you..”

“Khrup?” Saifah was confused which made Gin pat Saifah’s hair while Saifah looked at him with wide eyes, “It’s okay, I will talk Phayu. Don’t be afraid of him, he’s actually a sweet guy…”

Saifah nodded with a smile as he didn’t know whether to laugh in amusement or remain silent. Saifah awkwardly rubbed his neck and said, “I should go and watch the race..”

                                            Rain’s face was red with both excitement and adrenaline rush, already Sky threatened to kill him if he got hurt and Rain didn’t know how angry Phayu and PraPai would be. The gun shot was heard and Rain sped up the bike, his body and mind felt so light. A state of euphoria, no wonder PraPai loved bikes so much.