Contrition

By Kcrescent_V

Sometime we are late to cherish things that are most precious to us. Sometime after losing our most precious... More

Character Details
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII

XVI

2.5K 159 16
By Kcrescent_V

P’Phayu!”

“Phayu!”

Rain huffed as he stood in front of the garage office which was locked from inside and Phayu put on the earphones to avoid Rain. Rain bites his lips as he sits in front of the door.

“You Can’t Ignore me!” Rain shouted as he glared at Phayu who was working on the laptop. Rain pouts while other workers and Aon shook their heads. An hour later, Saifah came to the garage while whistling, he was surprised when he saw Rain sitting over the floor and working on an assignment.

“Um, Rain?” Saifah called younger omega who looks at Saifah and pouts as he commented, “P’Sai! P’Phayu is ignoring me!”

“Huh?! Why” Saifah asked in curiosity, Rain became quiet and then bit his lips. Saifah noticed how Rain’s face turned red and became more curious.

“What happened Rain? Till you tell Phee, Phee can’t help you..” Saifah asked in amusement as he sat next to Rain. Rain hesitated before he told Saifah what happened a couple of hours ago.

Flashback

Rain returned from college earlier as he wasn’t feeling well. He realised how he was having pheromone withdrawal and lay over the couch waiting for Phayu. Rain didn’t realise when he fell asleep but he woke up feeling someone touching his face.

Rain was about to panic till a soothing scent of Phayu engulfed him, he visibly relaxed when he heard Phayu speak, “Are you really sleeping, Rain?”

Rain pretended to sleep when Phayu’s hand travelled down and Rain felt his heartbeat increase, Rain almost moaned when Phayu’s warm hand touched his stomach. His breath hitched when he felt Phayu’s travelled further down and quickly opened his eyes and grabbed his hand.

He looks at the alpha with wide eyes while Phayu gives him an amused look, “Phee is molesting me…”

“And who tried to seduce me?” Phayu asked back with raised eyebrows, Rain looked at Phayu for a while and whispered, “So you are still attracted to me? Thank goodness…”

Phayu was taken back and quickly denied, “Who said I was attracted?”

“Really?” Rain said as he smiled, Phayu looked at Rain in curiosity when he realised what omega was doing. Rain gently caresses Phayu’s hand before making him touch his stomach.

Rain gave Phayu a daring look while Phayu remained unaffected, Rain dragged Phayu’s hand towards his chest and flicked his nipple.

“P…P’Phayu..” Rain whimpers and bites his lip, Phayu’s eyes widen and he quickly pulls his hand away. Rain whines and looks at Phayu with seductive eyes, “Phee..”

“Enough, I got work to do..” Phayu said as he tried to stand up but Rain pulled him back on the couch. He sat in Phayu’s lap and wrapped his arm around Phayu’s shoulder, “I think you need to take care of something else first…”

Rain comments as he circled his hip over Phayu’s erection, Phayu hissed at the contact while Rain gives him an innocent look, “Phee wants Rain to help you?”

Rain pressed his lips over Phayu and found the alpha kissing him back, Rain sighs in relief as Phayu bites his lip, “P’Phayu…” Rain whispered when Phayu sucks his lip

Suddenly Phayu pulls away when the surroundings become heavy with their mixed pheromones, Rain looks at Phayu in confusion and disappointment while Phayu gulps and pushed Rain over the couch.

“Phee?” Rain called as Phayu stood and grabbed his jacket, he covered Rain with his jacket and then dragged the omega out of the office. Phayu locked the door while Rain dumbly stood outside feeling confused.

Flashback end…

“Hm.. so he pushed you out in the middle of fucking….” Saifah said with a serious voice as looks towards the door.

“You can say that…” Rain said in a grumpy voice.

“Poor you, left with blue balls..” Saifah pats Rain’s shoulder which makes Rain roll his eyes at the older man. Rain knew Saifah was teasing him but he decided to ignore him as Rain had bigger trouble to take care of.

“If this continues, I will die a virgin..” Rain whispered in frustration.

Saifah bursts into laughter and pats Rain’s shoulder, “P’Saifah!”

                             Meanwhile, PraPai watches Sky as the omega makes a model. He watches with a smile as the omega groans in frustration when things don't go his way. PraPai chuckled when Sky held his hair and screamed, Sky turned red when he remembered that PraPai was there too.

PraPai was spending as much time as possible with Sky and Omega had no problem with it, Sky loved PraPai’s company. If not at work, PraPai would be with Sky, especially since Rain moved back with Phayu.

“.. Don’t mind me, Sky is so cute that I can’t help it..” PraPai said with adoring smile

“I’m not cute…” Sky said in a grumpy voice which made PraPai shake his head and replied, “Look through my eyes, you are the cutest person…”

“So cheese, I might puke..” Sky said, making a face which made PraPai laugh louder, “I feel I'm seeing the real Sky now, not just a sweet omega but sassy and grumpy omega…”

Sky’s cheek turned red and he scowled while pretending to ignore PraPai, PraPai found the younger's behaviour amusing and decided to further tease him, “Aww! Sky, don't ignore your Phee…”

“Why are you here?! Don’t you have any meetings or important work?” Sky questions PraPai who gives him a naughty smile and replies, “I planned to spend my whole day knowing more about Sky, why I find you so attractive and enchanting… are you a witch who cast a spell on me?”

Sky looked at PraPai in annoyance and stood up to walk away but PraPai quickly pulled him back while laughing in amusement, “Don’t get upset Na, Phee was just teasing you…”

“So annoying..” Sky whispered as he started working over his project. Sky gave
PraPai had a blank face and PraPai decided to annoy Sky more, “Or maybe we were lovers in the past who got separated? Maybe that will explain why I’m so attracted to you…”

Sky was frozen but PraPai didn’t notice it and continued, “Do you think it is possible?”

“I don’t know …” Sky replies in a tiny voice as PraPai continues, “Hm, imagine it happening. Our love story was incomplete and I die…”

“Enough!” Sky interrupted PraPai and shouted in frustration, PraPai looked at Sky in surprise. That’s when PraPai noticed how Sky had turned pale and became worried, “Sky? Are you okay?”

“No! I’m not! Don’t talk about dying again!” Sky told PraPai angrily, PraPai nodded as he looked at upset omega. He noticed how Sky was trembling and felt bad for scaring Sky.

PraPai sighs as he pulls Sky into a hug, Sky resisted at first but then clings to Alpha, “I’m sorry Na, Phee won’t joke about such things again. Don’t be upset baby…”

That night, PraPai stayed over Sky’s place as Sky was still upset about earlier. PraPai was sleeping in Rain’s room when he had a familiar dream.

Dream..

PraPai dreams about Sky being in heat. He watches Sky crying his name while hugging his shirt close to himself. The omega was whimpering in pain but PraPai was nowhere to be seen. PraPai was confused by the dream when another dream started.

He watches one of relative making harsh comments about Rain and how he would end up mateless the way he argues and fights with his mate all the times. PraPai saw Sky defending Rain and scolding her which made the woman annoyed and comment how Sky was no different from Rain.

He saw Sky’s face fall when his relative commented that PraPai would leave Sky too because Sky couldn’t get pregnant and was  high maintenance. It broke his heart when he saw Sky controlling himself from crying and walking out of the hall.

Another dream started where he found himself kneeling in front of Sky who was holding a broken glass piece, Sky’s hand were bleeding while Sky cried his heart out

‘Please, Sky let it go… please…’ Older PraPai begged Sky who kept pulling the glass and more blood oozed out.

‘I’m tired! Fucking tired! Yes! I killed my child and I regret it! But can’t everyone stop reminding me about it?! Should I die to prove that I’m guilty?! What did I do wrong?!” Sky shouted in pain and hurt while all PraPai could do was to shake his head as no

“I’m sorry… I’m so sorry…” Sky whimpers while PraPai pulls the omega into his arm and hugs him, “No…no.., my Sky did nothing wrong, please don’t cry…”

Dream ends….

PraPai woke up sweating badly, he was trembling and was horrified as he tried to calm himself. When nothing worked, PraPai got out of bed. His instinct told him to find Sky. PraPai, without another thought, rushed to Sky’s room.

Sky was sleeping peacefully when there was a knock on the door, Sky woke up in confusion and opened the door. Sky was taken back when he found PraPai in front of him. The alpha was sweating badly which startled Sky

“Phee? What happened?” Sky asked in worry, PraPai looked at Sky with worry and sadness and then quickly hugged him. Sky pats PraPai’s back while ask him what happened but PraPai remained quiet

“I’m sorry..” PraPai whispered which confused Sky and he asked, “Phee?”

“I had a horrible dream…” PraPai told Sky everything dreamed about. He didn’t notice how Sky became quiet and pale. PraPai rubs his hand through hair as the dream made him feel frustrated and tired.

“Sky… I promise I will never hurt you, I…” PraPai gives Sky a pleading look, PraPai was scared that Sky would end up hating him. But instead Sky cupped his face and kissed PraPai

PraPai’s eyes widen as he looks at Sky who has closed his eyes, Sky pulls away and then kisses PraPai’s forehead, “It was just a dream, I know Phee will protect me…”

“I’m sorry…” PraPai whispered again which made Sky peck his smile, “Stop apologising for something that didn’t happen…”

PraPai nodded with a sad face which made Sky feel upset too, “Phee, stop thinking about it, please…”

“… Can I sleep here? I’m afraid I will have that dream…” “Sure…” Sky interrupted PraPai and answered. PraPai sighs in relief and hugs Sky who rubs his back.

                      A couple of weeks, Rain dragged Sky to club with him. Sky scowled as he sat surrounded by sweaty people but Rain's full attention was towards Phayu who was having a meeting with his friends.

“Why are we here?” Sky asked as he took a sip of his drink and almost choked because it was so bitter. Sky placed the glass down and stared at it for a while before grabbing it back and gulping it down.

“P’Phayu is ignoring me..” Rain replies as he stares at the alpha who looks in their direction and rolled his eyes in irritation.

“Aren’t we supposed to hide and spy?” Sky asked in confusion while Rain stares towards the alpha’s table with full concentration

“Na.. he knows that I’m here…” Rain replies while not paying attention to Sky who was happily drinking

“Sky? What are you drinking?” Rain asked when he found Sky not paying attention to him.

“Alcohol…” Sky replies as he ordered

“What the fuck?!” Rain shouted in disbelief while Sky gave him an annoyed look, “Well, since we are here so why not be wasted?”

“Um….P’Phai would be here too…” Rain announced and at the same time alpha entered the club, Sky froze before shrugging and continued drinking. Sky was too drunk to understand.

“What the hell! You were supposed to help me spy!” Rain complained but Sky ignored him. Rain pouts and looks back towards Phayu’s table where PraPai, Saifah and a few of their other friends were there.

               Meanwhile, Phayu’s friend noticed Rain looking in their direction and one of them teased Phayu, “Phayu, your little omega is here too… so adorable..”

“Adorable? It’s annoying..” Phayu said in frustration.

“Rain is here?” PraPai asked in confusion, Phayu pointed towards Omega's direction and PraPai panicked when he found Sky arguing with someone and Rain holding him back.

PraPai rushed to help Rain and Sky while others looked at Phayu with dead eyes, “What?!” Phayu asked in confusion

“Won’t you go to help?” Saifah asked in curiosity

“I feel PraPai is doing a fantastic job..” Phayu commented pointing at Alpha who was apologising in Sky’s behave while holding the omega close to himself

Phayu was relaxed till he noticed one a beta grabbed Rain’s hand. Phayu’s face darken and without a second thought, Phayu rushed towards them

“Lol, he’s smitten..” One of the guys commented while Saifah burst into chuckle and leaned over his friend for support when he felt shiver run down his spine. Saifah felt someone was staring at him. He looked around in confusion but found no one. He shrugs and keeps drinking.

___________________________________________

Mini Story:-

Rain: Thank you all who still patiently waiting for the updates 😁😁

Sky: We will be completely this story in max 10 more or less chapters 😊😊

Saifah: And then we could focus on 'Love Craft" I got main role there 😍😍

Sky: You got main role here too😗😗

Saifah: Na, I got just tiny parts😶😶

Rain: But you ends becoming everyone's favourite, second lead thing😄😄

Saifah: True​ True 🤗🤗

Phayu: Why Saifah needs partner? Leave my brother alone😒😒

Gin: I can say the same for you 🤔🤔

Phayu: You're lucky that you're Pakin's Son😑😑

PraPai: Fortunately I got Rain to worry about so Phayu, Gin is your trouble alone this time 🫡🫡

Gin: Thank goodness, one less bodyguard😐😐

PraPai: I still don't like you 😒😒

Gin: Mutual 🥰🥰

Saifah: Forget about it all, hope you all are doing well! Stay healthy and happy🤗🤗

Sky: See you soon.. Another update in few hours 😁😁

Rain: Till then, take care 🥰🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3.8K 44
"Rain" a cute and a very innocent boy who don't know about love like how love feels and he even don't know what sex is? In childhood he never try to...
81.5K 3.6K 15
The two best friends, One too dumb to survive on his own and the other soo sharp that it makes it hard for others to survive. Rain's mom is worried...
90.3K 2.6K 11
Rain feels neglected and unloved. On the verge of Rain leaving, can Payu fix things before its too late?
25.6K 1.8K 39
Rain who is spoiled by his parents very much and he thought he is the most beautiful person and always take care of his skin very well he always go t...