Contrition

By Kcrescent_V

Sometime we are late to cherish things that are most precious to us. Sometime after losing our most precious... More

Character Details
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII

XV

2.4K 168 12
By Kcrescent_V

A week passed and Rain was missing. Phayu would receive sweet text from Rain all the time but other than that, he didn’t see the omega for a while. The alpha sighs as he sits over the stool and looks at distance.

When he realised that he was in the past, Phayu decided to prevent things from repeating themselves. He loved Rain too much to see him suffer plus the Alpha was traumatised too with what happened in future.

He started avoiding Rain but the more he ignored the Omega, the more Omega kept approaching him. Phayu was confused why things were so different till he realised that Rain was the same as him, travelling to the past.

Before coming back to the past, Phayu was in flight. There was a turbulence and they were alerted, he remembered hugging Saifah tightly as the omega started hyperventilating. Phayu regretted not paying attention to his twin due to his messed up life, Saifah had suffered between them too.

The omega was always there for him while he neglected his responsibility as his alpha, that’s why he didn’t let Rain insult Saifah this time. He won’t let his brother suffer because of him, not again.

Phayu was in deep thoughts when he heard someone call his name,  Phayu looked up and frowned when he saw Gin. The younger alpha was polite and Phayu nodded in response.

“I didn’t know you would be coming…” Phayu spoke as he looked at Gin who smiled at him politely.

“Paa wants me to learn more about our business so I came to know about bikes taken for the last race…” Gin replies while looking around, Gin looks back at Phayu and smiles. Phayu noticed Gin’s wandering eyes and ignored thinking he was looking around the garage.

“About last time, Sorry I didn’t know that omega was your mate..” Gin confessed while Phayu brushed him off, “It’s fine, everything went well so it’s okay…”

Phayu took Gin to let him know more about their field but he noticed Gin seems to be looking around for someone. Phayu started to feel alert against the younger alpha but decided to remain quiet.

"Are you looking for someone?" Phayu asked in curiosity.  He saw Gin becoming flushed and the alpha shook his head as no

Half an hour later, Phayu took Gin to the racing tract and they were discussing when Saifah came crying and screaming. Phayu was startled seeing his twin so emotional and was about to rush to his side but found someone already attending the omega.

"Nong? What happened?" Gin asked in worry while Phayu walks towards them. He didn't hear what Gin asked and was more concerned about Saifah.

Phayu looks dumbly as Gin wipes Saifah’s tears and keeps asking him what was wrong, even Saifah stopped crying and was staring at Gin in confusion before looking towards Phayu. Phayu walked over them and held Saifah’s shoulder

“Sai, what’s wrong? Why were you crying?” Phayu asked, ignoring Gin who was beside them. He found it weird how Gin seems to look irritated when Phayu grabbed Saifah’s shoulder.

“Nothing serious, just Rain…” “What happened to Rain?!” Phayu interrupted Saifah asked in panic

                                Sky was in a bad mood, after the racing event PraPai didn’t bother to keep in touch with Sky. Sky felt lost by the older alpha’s behaviour. Sometimes PraPai acted all caring and clinging but suddenly he would vanish. Sky couldn’t even call and question the older man, he didn’t wish to seem like a creep. Sky sighs as he throws away the comic and lies on the bed while blankly staring at the ceiling.

Rain was busy with some work that he claimed was important before he could start pursuing his P’Phayu.  Sky groan and roll over the bed in frustration before seating up and messing up his hair. He huffs and looks at his hand when the doorbell rings. Sky planned to avoid the bell but then it rang 3rd time so he decided to check.

He didn’t bother to fix himself and opened the door with a dull face, both PraPai and Sky were frozen when he looked at each other in surprise. PraPai looked at Sky in amusement while Sky was confused why the alpha was here.

“Phee?” Sky calls PraPai who chuckles, Sky raises his eyebrow in irritation. First the alpha ignored him and now he was laughing at him, PraPai noticed Sky’s irritation and raised his hand to fix Sky’s hair with a soft smile.

Sky was stunned as he watched PraPai with wide eyes, PraPai moved away and smiled as he spoke, “Much better now… though Sky looked cute, I don't want anyone else to see you like that…”

“Why is that, Phee?” Sky blurted out which left both of them stunned. PraPai blinks rapidly as he didn’t know how to explain himself to Sky while Sky cursed himself for opening his mouth and making things awkward.

“..I was just kidding…” “Because Sky is so alluring…” Sky and PraPai spoke at the same time and both turned red, Sky bites his lips to prevent himself from whining while PraPai gives him a helpless look.

Ten minutes later, Sky was sitting in PraPai’s car as an older man drove them for lunch, Sky kept stealing the glance of PraPai. Soon they were sitting in a cosy restaurant and PraPai ordered food for them. They had their food peacefully while Sky was still confused why PraPai took him out.

After lunch, they walked towards the parking lot when suddenly PraPai turned around and spoke, “I know this seems confusing and might sound weird but I need to tell this to Sky…”

“What is it, Phee?” Sky asked back in worry. PraPai hesitated a little before he spoke, “Will Sky let me court him?”

“Huh?!” Sky was startled and looked at PraPai with wide eyes.

“It might not make sense, trust me even if I'm confused. Before meeting Sky, things were going smoothly but suddenly everything turned upside down. I don’t want to lie to you and say that I’m in love with you. But I’m attracted to Sky and I can’t explain why. We hardly knew each other but since I met you, I feel empty when you’re not there and I can’t explain why… I…” PraPai became quiet and finally looked at Sky who was shocked.

“I feel lost without you..” PraPai whispered as he looked at Sky who blinked rapidly before he opened his mouth, not a single word came out of his mouth and he closed it.

“Say something please, even if you are disgusted.. just tell me…” PraPai said in broken voice, Sky quietly stares at the Alpha who appears so tired and lost.

“Phee… what do you want me to do?” Sky spoke finally and he saw PraPai visibly relaxed. PraPai took a deep breath and ran his hand through his hair before he replied, “I don’t know.. I seriously don’t know, I don’t know you but my heart longs for you. The more I try to avoid you, the more unbearable it’s becoming for me…..”

Sky walked over PraPai and pulled the alpha in a hug, PraPai became quiet and looked at Sky with wide eyes. A few seconds passed and PraPai wrapped his arms around Sky too. PraPai sighs as it feels so good to have the younger in his arms. Like Sky belongs to him, him alone.

PraPai kept dreaming about Sky and one moment PraPai couldn't decide if it was just a dream or reality. He woke up feeling lost and tired, like he wanted Sky next to him to assure that it wasn’t just a dream and Omega was actually his.

PraPai can’t understand their link but Sky made him feel complete? Like something was missing and he finally found him. Sky pulled after a while and PraPai found himself whining but let the omega move away.

Sky looks at him with a smile, the smile over Omega’s face wasn't a happy one but one of sadness and frustration but Sky quickly hides it as he spoke, “I will do anything to help Phee…”

               “Saifah! What happened to Rain?!” Phayu repeated in panic, Saifah instead rolled his eyes and shook his head, “Chill! Nothing happened to your husband”

“Then why were you crying?!” Phayu was feeling frustrated with Saifah, Meanwhile, Gin watches them in curiosity. He was surprised to see Phayu so caring towards his employees.

“It just… just…” Saifah becomes emotional and Phayu quickly wipes his tears and patiently waits for his twin to continue, “…. He apologised to me, he said he was sorry for being rude and disrespectful towards me… Phayu! He hugged me and asked me to forgive him!”

Saifah replies happily as he wipes his tears, Phayu was stunned after hearing Saifah. Phayu looks sceptical but decided not to comment. Instead he sighs in relief and pats the omega’s head as he smiles, “Good for him, he better never disrespect you ever again…”

“Chill, he’s still a kid..” Saifah spoke in Rain’s defence but Phayu interrupted him, “Stop defending him, kid or adult! He shouldn’t misbehave with you…”

“Khrub, Khun Phayu!” Saifah said in a joking manner which made Phayu to hit him, Saifah hissed in pain and was about to hit Phayu back but stopped when he saw Gin at the distance.

“I’m taking half day leave, cut my paycheck but nothing can stop me!” Saifah said as he took off his jacket and was about to throw it away

“Did you check PraPai’s bike? He will come in the evening…’ Saifah groans as he stomps his feets before going back towards the bikes.

Phayu chuckled and turned around to find Gin staring towards Saifah, he felt his eyes twitch and he didn’t like it. The alpha cleared his throat to catch Gin’s attention who smiled and asked Phayu to continue.

                               That night when Phayu returned home he found loud music coming from the. kitchen, Phayu walked towards the kitchen in curiosity. He knew Saifah wasn’t home so he wondered who could be. Phayu was surprised when he found Rain dancing while cooking. The alpha stood near the door and watched the omega.

Phayu so badly wishes this to be a daily routine for them, him instead cooking for Rain while Omega patiently waits for Phayu to feed him. But Phayu was scared, he no longer had hope for them.

As much as he knew Rain, the omega would get offended by smallest tipping and would regret everything that they have. Phayu won’t be able to handle it, losing everything again.

“P’Phayu!” Rain called Phayu when he noticed, both stood facing each other but there was a distance between them. Phayu stares at the floor and then at Rain, the distance between them reminds Phayu of the reality of their relationship.

Phayu remained quiet when suddenly Rain slowly took a step towards him, before Phayu could understand he found Rain hugging him, “Welcome home, alpha…”

Rain pulls away and smiles softly at Phayu, who still looks at Rain with a blank face. Rain didn’t seem to be bothered, instead he kisses corner of Phayu’s lip and spoke, “Freshen up, I will serve the food…”

Phayu was stunned while Rain smiled sweetly at him. Later, Rain animatedly told Phayu about his day while Phayu was distracted. Phayu sighs and interrupts Rain, “Where were you till now?”

Rain became quiet as he placed his chopsticks down and replies, “I tried to make up with P'Phayu’s people…”

‘What?” Phayu was confused, Rain sighs as he replies, “If I want you to accept me, I need to make sure that I make it up with people who are important to you…”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 1.9K 40
Rain who is spoiled by his parents very much and he thought he is the most beautiful person and always take care of his skin very well he always go t...
72.6K 4.3K 37
This is the first time I am writing a full fledged omegaverse fanfic for Phai and Sky. Hope you guys like it If you are a fan of Lita couples,you can...
98.3K 4.3K 43
Cold, brooding, arrogant.. These were the adjectives used to describe 24 year old Phayu Venice Theerapanyakul, part time architect and full time mech...
97K 2.9K 28
Prapai and Payu completed their studies and decided to come back to surprise their families. But they didn't expect they were the one who got surpri...