Saved By One Direction

De tabithalb98

Rosetta is and 18-year-old girl who has brown hair and blue eyes. She lives with an abusive boyfriend Lake. O... Mais

Saved By One Direction
Truth or Dare / 7 Minutes in Heaven
Thunder
Liams Girl
She Can Sing?
Pizza
Angel and Travis
Angel and Rosetta Time
Kaylyn's Back
The Date
Harry
True Colors
Harry and I
He's Back for Me
The bad day begins
From bad to worse
Louis is weired
Getting ready for the date (first i love you)
Fantastic date with harry
The big surprise
Daddy directions freak out
Just when i thought things were good
Shoping trip with the girls
getting free

Kissing The Right One

265 7 1
De tabithalb98

Chapter 11

"Did you hear that?" I asked. He pulled my face towards his, so I was looking at him. For some reason this felt wrong. But when I was with Harry it felt so right. Wait why was I thinking about Harry right now? I couldn't tell Travis that this feels wrong, and I defiantly couldn't tell him about how right it felt with Harry. Travis started to lean down, and I heard a noise again.

"Did you hear that I swear it sounded like a car door or something?" He looked up in the direction of the sound.

"Yeah, I heard that it was probably someone coming to watch the sunset." He took me over to the blanket and we sat down and watched the sunset it was so beautiful. Something just didn't feel right thought. Something with us didn't feel right.

The sun had finally set, and I was looking forward to going home. Travis had been on his phone all night long and it was constantly going off, it was really weird and annoying. We grabbed everything and went back to the car. He grabbed my hand and held it as we walked to the car. We got in and sat there in silence for a little while.

"So did you have fun?" He asked.

"Yeah, it was really fun thanks for taken me on this date." I replied he smiled and looked at me.

"It was my pleaser." He said in a posh accent I laughed and stared out the window.

"You ok Rosetta?" He asked after we sat in silence for a while. I looked over at him.

"Yes, I am fine I'm just thinking." I replied still looking out the window.

"You know if something is bothering you, you can always tell me." He said while giving my thigh a squeeze. I looked down at his hand so fast. That was weird, it makes me feel uncomfortable.

"Thanks that makes me feel better." I replied still looking at his hand. He's like an older brother, and I don't date brothers, but I don't want to break his heart. He's Angel's brother I have known him forever.

We finally arrived back at the house he walked me up to the door leaving the food basket in the car. We reached the door and he leaned down and kissed me. Next thing I knew I felt his lips on mine. OH, MY GOOD HE WAS KISSING ME!!! But weren't there supposed to be fireworks or sparks? I felt nothing but his lips on mine, just lips nothing more. He backed away with a smile.

"I am going to get the basket and other stuff." He said giving me a peck on the lips and walking away to the car. I stared at him for a sec.

"Ok." I said and I walked into the living room to see Harry waiting for me.

"Hey, where are the others?" I asked Harry.

"They all went out even Louis and Zayn." Harry said shrugging and patting the seat next to him. Travis came in for a few seconds.

"Hey Rosetta, I left something on the beach. I am going to go back and get it. Will you be ok here?" He asked. I live here why wouldn't I be okay here? I saw Travis staring at Harry with not a pleasant look on his face.

"Yes, I will be okay here." I replied. He left again heading to the door, we heard his car drive off. Leaving Harry and I all alone.

We went and sat on the couch and watched 'warm body's' very touching. His arm was around the couch and then it fell to my shoulder. I turned my head to look at him. He just smiled at me. Next thing I know I am leaning in to kiss him. As soon as we kissed, I felt sparks, and fireworks. It was completely different from when Travis kissed me. We broke the kiss and looked at each other.

"WOW!!!" We both said in unison.

We looked at each other for a while. What are these feelings. It's nothing I ever felt with Lake or even with Travis.

"So?" I broke the silence, still staring at him my hand went up and touched his cheek.

"So? That kiss." He said closing his eyes and leaning into my hand.

"Yeah, that kiss." I responded wanting to kiss him again. As soon as the thought crossed my mind The door flew opened and everybody walked in, and I mean everyone. We broke apart really fast and moved to opposite sides of the couch.

Harry's P.O.V

Oh my god that kiss with Rosetta was the best kiss ever. I was smiling to myself never wanting to forget that feeling of kissing her. When our lips meet it was liked they belonged together like they were made for each other, formed specifically to fit together. We moved in perfect unison with each other, and I can't forget the fireworks I saw when I kissed her it was perfect. She was perfect.

"Hazza you, ok?" Louis asked pulling me from the trance that I was in.

"Yeah, I am great boo bear." I replied with a smile.

"Hey where's Travis?" Liam asked, breaking my good mood.

"He had to go back to the beach and get some stuff." Rosetta said. Her voice is so perfect, why is she so perfect. She fits in with us all so well. I can't imagine what life would be like without her right now.

"It was just you and Harry here then?" Zayn asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yerp." Rosetta said happily. So cute!

"What's yerp?" Liam asked holding Kaylyn's hand.

"One of my crazy words that I made up. Means yup but cuter and funnier." She said with a duh face on like we were just supposed to know this.

"We'll I am drop dead tired." Kaylyn said falling into Liam's arms all dramatically.

Rosetta's P.O.V

"So, no girls night tonight?" I asked with a pout on my face.

"Yaa not to night I am going to be in Liam's room and sleep with him." Kaylyn replied. I shook my head disappointed I wanted to tell them about tonight.

"Are you going to sleep in Niall's room Angle?" I asked looked at her, she was holing holding Niall's hand. She looked at Niall and they both nodded their heads.

"Sorry girl." Was all she said.

"No, it's okay I guess I'll just got to my room and sleep all by myself." I said with a sigh and falling over on the couch landing on Harry's lap. I blushed a little looking at him.

Travis entered the house and I sat back up on the couch moving away from Harry again. I looked over at him to see hurt on his face.

"What's going on?" Travis asked walking into the room.

"Nothing we were all just saying good night is all." I said getting up and heading to my room.

"Oh okay Goodnight Rosetta" Travis called to me before he went to his bedroom.

"Night Travis." I said with no enthusiasm. I walked into my room and laid down on my bed. I heard the door open and thought it was Travis, so I closed my eyes really fast.

"Rosetta, I know your awake I saw you close your eyes." A wash of relief came over me when I heard it was Harry.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked getting up and looking at him. He smiled and walked over to me.

"I came to see you." He replied making my heart skip a beat.

He laid down on my bed next to me and faced me.

"So, what do you need?" I asked trying to make my heart calm down.

"Nothing just figured you could use some company, and I couldn't stop thinking about you and about kissing you." I could feel that I was blushing. And looked away.

"Don't look away." He said as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to his chest.

"Hey Rosetta?" Harry asked. Man, I love when he says my name, he makes it sound Angelic so pure so perfect.

"Yeah Styles?" I spoke. There was a slight pause, and I heard his breathing hitch a little.

"I really like you like a lot. I was too shy to tell you before. Ever since I meet you, I knew that you were the girl for me. I don't know why but I don't want I see you with Travis. He makes my skin crawl. It's fine if you don't want to be with me but please don't be with him." He said squeezing me tighter. I turned around in his arms so that I was now facing him.

"I found out tonight I like Travis." Harrys stopped breathing. I continued.

"But I like him as brother or a best friend. Maybe if we had gone out sooner, I would like him, Maybe I would date him if it had been sooner, but I have changed, and he's changed. I have known him for too long and he reminds me now of an older brother, more than anything else." Harry started to breathe again. I turned away.

"Oh, and Harry, I think I like you to."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.7K 57 11
A girl and a boy. They met each other at a town hospital and they fell in love. The girl has cancer and she has 3 years to live. The boy has been v...
33.7K 1.6K 50
Tatum Williams, 17 years old, is finally in her last year of school. For her the years seemed to drag longer than usual. Tatum and her mom move aroun...
2K 86 70
Roselynn Brooks, a 17 year old girl, finds herself in the hospital after an accident involving her friend's car. Pretty soon, she ends up meeting, an...
2.4K 131 20
Star is an 18 year old girl with big dreams. To move to England! She's been saving money for over 10 years now and can finally leave at the end of th...