Saved By One Direction

"No don't touch me go away lake I don't want to see you anymore." He tightly grabbed my arm.

"NO!" I screamed back at him.

"Why not babe?"

"Because you are an abuser and I hate you so don't talk to me anymore and leave me the hell alone." Right after that I left, I went to stay at my friends that night we hung out talking all night.

After a while of letting me sit and relax telling my side of the story she finally asked "So, you finally left that asshole?"

"Yep, no more seeing him again I just need to get my stuff will you go with me tomorrow, Angel?" I asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Of course, I will Rosetta. You don't even need to ask you are my best friend and I would do anything for you."

"Thank you so much." I Hugged her. When we broke apart, we laid back down in bed.

"Do we really have to sleep with one direction staring at us all night?" I asked kind of getting creeped out by their smiling faces looking at me.

"But of course, they are my Guardian angels."

"Ok night."

"Night."

That morning we got up and went and packed my stuff from lakes. He is normally not here in the mornings, we packed my stuff and left.

"Hey Rosetta, do you want to go to the mall?"

"Sure, sounds fun I could buy some new clothes. Wait you never want to go to the mall. What the deal?"

"One direction is going to be there." She said squealing.

"Ok fine let's go." She went all fan girl mode on me she jumped up and down screaming and hugging me. Well at least one of us is going to have a good day.

We finally made it to the mall we walked in and saw a line of girls standing there. "Ok you wait here I am going to go some where else see you later."

"Okay, are you sure you don't want to meet one direction? " As soon as she said there name all the girls in the mall just squealed. I threw my hands over my ears.

"No thank you! You have fun! Just don't kill them ok." I walked away from the group of screaming girls. I walked to the nearest clothing store grabbed a bunch of random things and tried them on. I put my air pods in my ears and listened to music while trying on clothes.

While I was in the dressing room, I heard screaming girls running down the mall. Just as I opened the dressing room door Five boys ran at me and locked themselves in the changing room with me. They all covered my mouth with their hands I licked the one that was over my mouth. The curly hair one freaked out and let go so did the others.

"Hey so you must be one direction. My best friend is like madly in love with you guys."

"What about you. Are you going to start freaking out on us too?" The blond one asked.

"You're alright I mean I am not all fan girl crazy or anything like that you are just five guys who can seeing really well. I don't understand what the big deal is though?"

I left the dressing room and the boys there all dumbstruck that I didn't freak out because of who they were. I set on my new mission and went to find my friend Angel.

"So did you get what you wanted?" I asked when I found her

"Yep, she replied but then a few girls went completely fan girl crazy and chases them away." I see I said and giggled to myself. Then the worst thing imaginable happened lake saw me what was he doing here?

Lake came over to me and started to yell at me. "WHY DID YOU LEAVE LAST NIGHT!"

"I told you already I don't want to be with you anymore."

His hand came up and slapped me accost the face, and I fell to the ground. A crowd of people came up to us. I was on the ground holding my face, fighting back the tears. Lake grabbed ahold of my wrist trying to drag me away, when all of a sudden, the five boys that ran in to the dressing room tackled Lake. The only thought that was going through my head was the fact that these five strangers had saved me.

Angel came and picked me up off the ground. "Your cheek is all red and starting to bruise."

"I am fine." I told her. The boys stood up and looked at me. All the girls started to freak out. Liam walked up to me and touched we're I got hit. I winced and closed my eyes.

"He hit you really hard didn't he."

"It nothing I'll be fine." I brushed Liam's hand away.

"A little he knocked you on your butt." Harry said to me

Louis and Zayn held Lake down. Niall was scolding him and how rude it was to hit girls.

"Never stopped him before." Angel blurted.

"So, he's hit you before?" Liam asked looking directly at me.

"Yes, lots of times." Angel again answered for me. They all turned their heads to looked at me in shock.

They let him go and told him to never touch me again and to leave me the hell alone. Angel was flipping out and went all crazy fan girl mode probably shocked that she had talked to them.

"I CAN'T THINK WITH ALL THESE GIRLS SCREAMING." Harry grabbed me and Niall grabbed Angel. Not the smartest Idea she is like in love with that Irish Bieber. They took us to there your bus and we got on.

"So that lake fellow was he your Ex or something?" Niall asked. Liam hit him for asking me the question.

"No, it's fine yes he was my boyfriend. But I finally got sick of his shit and left him. He didn't take it very well." I said looking at the ground.

"Did he abuse you?" Harry asked

"Yes, yes he did." I role up my jeans and show them the bruises on my legs, I slowly start to lift my shirt they all gave me a weird look. Then they saw my whole stomach was all black and blue. They all looked at me, their eyes wide as saucers and I could see tears starting to form in their eyes.

Harry hugs me and looked at Liam. "Can we please keep her?"

"Rosetta, do you have a place to stay." Liam asked looking at me like I was going to break into a million pieces at any moment.

"No, my parents died in a car crash a year ago and I don't plan on going back to Lakes house so, not really."

"I thought you wear staying with me." Angel looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

"I can't stay with you anymore and I don't want Lake to hurt you and you know he will. He knows where you live, you and I both know that if he got mad he would come over and hurt you." I hugged her tightly.

"Well then looks like your stuck with us boys, we will be on tour, and he will never get you or us. No harm done, so its decided Rosetta you will stay with us." Liam said. Wow he really is daddy direction. I giggled to myself. Harry who was sitting behind me asked what I was laughing at while poking my sides.

"NOTHEN" I gasped and rolled away from him.

About 3 hours had pasted we went to Angel's house. We got to the house I packed what little belongings I had and left with one direction. She stood at the door and started waving goodbye to us. We all climbed on the bus. I knew that I would miss her, but she promised that she would visit. One direction saved me from a life of pain. When we got on the bus, they showed me where my bed was and gave me a tour of the bus.

"Ok this is cool." I commented while looking around.

"Well, it was a long day we should go to sleep." Liam said.

"Night everyone " I said while crawling into my bunk.

And that is how my new life started with one direction. I'm hoping that this will be a happy life.