She Can Sing?

Chapter 5

Zayn's P.O.V

We were in the car for like 30-minutes and Rosetta fell asleep on my chest. I got death glares from Louis and Harry. Niall was texting someone I think it was Angel, Rosetta's best friend. I looked down at her she looked so peaceful. Why do I feel this way about her? She is so cute when she sleeps. Did I just say she was cute?

"I bet you like her laying on you like that huh Zayn?" Harry said with a glare. What's his problem?

"Is someone jealous?" I asked.

"NO!" He retorted a little too fast.

"Are you sure about that." Niall laughed and looked at his phone.

"What's so funny Niall?" Louis asked.

"Nothing!" Niall replied.

"Really are you sure about that?" Louis said and grabbed Niall's phone from his hands.

"Oh, look angels coming to visit." Louis said while making kissy faces at Niall.

"Wow, really who knew?" Niall said with a red face looking at the ground.

Every one keep laughing at the red-faced Niall. I looked down at Rosetta, she looks like an angel. How could anyone hurt such a beautiful creature? How could anyone let someone like her go. She woke up for a few seconds.

"Hey Zayn, can I sit on your lap so I can fall asleep again please?" She asked still exhausted.

"Sure." I agreed. So, she got up sat on my lap and laid head on my shoulder and feel asleep. I saw every one start to doze off, so I did as they all did and went to sleep.

Rosetta's P.O.V

We had finally arrived at their house. Some men took my stuff up to my new room, and some other men did the same for the boys. Zayn carried me upstairs because I was practically asleep still, I looked around the room briefly and saw all my stuff there, this must be my new room. Zayn laid me down on my new bed and I went to sleep instantly.

I woke up that morning in a room that was sky blue. I love that color. But how did I get here? Oh, yeah, I started to remember. We arrived last night Zayn brought me up here and I feel asleep. I got out got bed and went downstairs and saw that I was the only one awake, I ran back upstairs grabbed my I pod and turned it on. I would by one direction decided to play, so I danced around the living room singing to myself:

"Lately I found myself thinking

Been dreaming about you a lot

And up in my head I'm your boyfriend but that's one thing you've already got"

He drives to school every morning

While I walk alone in the rain

He'd kill me without any warning

If he took a look in my brain"

Would he say you're in LOVE?

Well, if it was me than I would

Would he hold you when you're feeling low?

Baby, you should know that I would

Would he say he's in LOVE?

Well, if it was me than I would

Would he hold you when you're feeling low?

Baby, you should know that I would"

Liam's P.O.V

I woke up to someone singing and wasn't one of the boys, so I went downstairs to check it out. When I went downstairs it was Rosetta singing our song 'I would', and she sounded really good. I looked up and saw all the other boys come down. Then she sat on the couch kicking her feet in the air she looks and like a kid, now I see why all the other boys like her. She's fun, and has a good heart.

Harry's P.O.V

Wow she sure can sing.

Zayn's P.O.V

She can sing too.

Louis P.O.V

Omg I love her! And carrots.

Rosetta's P.O.V

I sat up on the couch when Louis tackled me on the couch. "How long have you been listening?" I asked blushing and looking up at Louis. "Long enough." Liam said walking up behind us. I could feel my self-turning a bright shade of red. "Well anyway I should go take a shower." And with that I left, oh my god one direction heard me sing, one of their songs.... Hopefully I'll slip and fall in the shower causing me to die.

So what did you think please please pleas let me know I haven't gotten a lot of feed back lately so pleas comment and vote.

So questions to answer

Who do you think she should end up with?

Do you have any ideas?