Kissing The Right One

Chapter 11

"Did you hear that?" I asked. He pulled my face towards his, so I was looking at him. For some reason this felt wrong. But when I was with Harry it felt so right. Wait why was I thinking about Harry right now? I couldn't tell Travis that this feels wrong, and I defiantly couldn't tell him about how right it felt with Harry. Travis started to lean down, and I heard a noise again.

"Did you hear that I swear it sounded like a car door or something?" He looked up in the direction of the sound.

"Yeah, I heard that it was probably someone coming to watch the sunset." He took me over to the blanket and we sat down and watched the sunset it was so beautiful. Something just didn't feel right thought. Something with us didn't feel right.

The sun had finally set, and I was looking forward to going home. Travis had been on his phone all night long and it was constantly going off, it was really weird and annoying. We grabbed everything and went back to the car. He grabbed my hand and held it as we walked to the car. We got in and sat there in silence for a little while.

"So did you have fun?" He asked.

"Yeah, it was really fun thanks for taken me on this date." I replied he smiled and looked at me.

"It was my pleaser." He said in a posh accent I laughed and stared out the window.

"You ok Rosetta?" He asked after we sat in silence for a while. I looked over at him.

"Yes, I am fine I'm just thinking." I replied still looking out the window.

"You know if something is bothering you, you can always tell me." He said while giving my thigh a squeeze. I looked down at his hand so fast. That was weird, it makes me feel uncomfortable.

"Thanks that makes me feel better." I replied still looking at his hand. He's like an older brother, and I don't date brothers, but I don't want to break his heart. He's Angel's brother I have known him forever.

We finally arrived back at the house he walked me up to the door leaving the food basket in the car. We reached the door and he leaned down and kissed me. Next thing I knew I felt his lips on mine. OH, MY GOOD HE WAS KISSING ME!!! But weren't there supposed to be fireworks or sparks? I felt nothing but his lips on mine, just lips nothing more. He backed away with a smile.

"I am going to get the basket and other stuff." He said giving me a peck on the lips and walking away to the car. I stared at him for a sec.

"Ok." I said and I walked into the living room to see Harry waiting for me.

"Hey, where are the others?" I asked Harry.

"They all went out even Louis and Zayn." Harry said shrugging and patting the seat next to him. Travis came in for a few seconds.

"Hey Rosetta, I left something on the beach. I am going to go back and get it. Will you be ok here?" He asked. I live here why wouldn't I be okay here? I saw Travis staring at Harry with not a pleasant look on his face.

"Yes, I will be okay here." I replied. He left again heading to the door, we heard his car drive off. Leaving Harry and I all alone.

We went and sat on the couch and watched 'warm body's' very touching. His arm was around the couch and then it fell to my shoulder. I turned my head to look at him. He just smiled at me. Next thing I know I am leaning in to kiss him. As soon as we kissed, I felt sparks, and fireworks. It was completely different from when Travis kissed me. We broke the kiss and looked at each other.

"WOW!!!" We both said in unison.

We looked at each other for a while. What are these feelings. It's nothing I ever felt with Lake or even with Travis.