Getting ready for the date (first i love you)

"What the hell guys?!" I yield I realized we were in Liam's apartment. "ROSETTA!!! WE NEED TO TALK TO YOU" Louis screamed in my ear. "What the f*ck Lou I am standing right hear you don't need to yell." He blushed. "Anyway what did you need to talk about?" Liam grabbed my shoulders. "Will.. you.. go.. on.. a shopping trip with the girls they won't stop bugging us to get you to go pulse we guys need to have a night out to our selfs." I rolled my eyes. "Is that seriously all you wanted to ask and why didn't you bring harry to?" I asked raising my eyebrows. "Because we know you two would be distracted with each other and he would say no he never wants to leave your side." Zayn said. I gave him an ok look.

"So when's the shopping day with the girls?" I asked. "Tomorrow most likely well let you know tomorrow morning or tonight." Louis said with a evil smirk. "You guy are truly terrible." I said walking out the door. "I walked into mine and Harry's apartment to see him looking away picking up all the condoms and putting them in a bag, he is such a freak but that's what I love about him he's a freak just like me. I walked up behind him and covered his eyes. "Mary oh my god is that you I thought I lost you forever." He said in a sarcastic way and hi turned around. "Oh never mind it's just you Rosetta." I putt my hand over my heart and acted hurt. "Awwww babe you know I didn't mean that.... I love you!" I stood in shock, did he say I love you it was the first time any of us said that. "I love you too." I said as he pulled me into a hug.

I leaned up to kiss him the kiss deepened and I wrapped my legs around his torso. He held bellow my butt so I wouldn't fall. I broke the kiss. "I forgot to tell you that the girls and I are going on a shooing trip I don't know when they are telling me later tonight or tomorrow." He put me down. "We'll there going to have to wait we have our date tonight remember?" I looked up at him (dam tall people) and smiled. "Right I so can't wait! I am going to get ready you should to." He gave me a confused look. "Do you remember I don't take that long to get ready?" I frowned. "Wow, I hate men." He acted hurt. "What ever, I am go and getting in the shower."

I took my shower walked out in the living room to tell harry to get in the shower. "Hey, babe showers open." He got up and looked over at me. "Is that all your wearing on our date a towel?" "WHAT!!! NO!!! I was just getting you so you could take a shower." He walked over me. "No no no no. You need to get in the shower go right now." I swatted him to the shower. "Ok I am going am going." He walked off to the shower I went to our room and pulled out my drees it was purple about knee length with a silver heart purse silver stud earrings and silver whitish heals. (A/N picture on the side!) harry came out just as I finished my hair it was in a fish tall bond braid too the side. "Wow, you look fantastic." Harry said in awe. "Are you done in the bathroom I still haw to do my make up." "Yeah go right ahead." I walked passed him and into the bathroom to do my make up.

I finally finished and walked out to see harry in a nice button up shirt with slacks and a tie. His hair was kinda messy but it was totally hot. "You ready to go?" He asked as I walked out of the bathroom. "Umm yeah just let me get your present first so turn away." He sighed. "Ok but then you have to turn away so I can get yours." I was ding grabbing his watch that I got for him put it in my bag and turned away for him. "Ok let's go babe!" I smiled. "Hey we're are we going anyhoo?" He gave me a smirk. "See that's the fun it's a surprise and you can't know." Ughh I really do hate surprises they drive me crazy.

Author

So what did you think let me know and soon. Anyway ;) yes I just winked at you because you are beautiful and hot and smexy and don't let others tell you different. So vote comment like follow and do it over. Talk to you soon my beautiful people and if you were wondering yes I am crazy. Write me your name and I will put you in my book so I need a name and fast like lighting fast it could be your name your moms name even your dogs name and a short description please. Bye now talk to you soon. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)