The big surprise

I woke up back in our room I swear we were in the club last night. I Stretched and noticed that harry wasn't next to me. "HARRY!" I called but no answer. I walked out of our room to fined a shirtless harry making breakfast. I looked down real seeing I was wearing his shirt. It went to my mid thigh. I walked up to him very quiet. "KEVIN IS GONE HE FLEW OUT THE WINDO!!!" I screamed by his face. "Oh my gosh Rosetta you gave me a heart attack." (Haha there song heart attack!) "good maybe next time you'll learn not to leave me alone." I smirked pecking his cheek and sitting at the bar. "Hey how'd we get home last night annywho." He walked over placing a plate of eggs toast bacon and hash browns informer of me and him. "Oh that's easy. I got you dressed and drove us back home." I gulped so he put clothes on me he saw me naked not that he did later that night but still I mean I was sleeping and he dressed me. "Don't worry I only put my shirt on you so I didn't see to much." He chuckled. "So what are you ma...." I ran to the bathroom and threw my guts up.

"Rosetta are you ok?!" Harry asked after I was done he held my hair for me. I wiped my mouth and smile. "Yeah just got a little sick. No bigy." He put his head on mine. "What if your pregnant?" My eyes widened. No I couldn't be could i? He did use protection right? "You did use protection right?" He lifted his head to look at me. "Well...I think I did...I mean...I don't know." We'll if I am at least it's his. I wouldn't want it to be anyone else's. "we should go to the store and get a test to check." Harry said. "Ya maybe...lets go!!!" I almost screamed.

We finally made it to the store I was so anxious. We walked down to we're the test were and grabbed 3 of the best ones. The lady at the cash register started to talk to us. "So are you guys expecting?" We looked at each other. "I guess." I said raising an eyebrow. "How long have you two been to gather?" Harry gave me his 'just-go-with-it' look. "2 years we got Married 1, 1/2 years ago." He snaked his arm around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder. "Aww so cute!!!" She squealed I just laughed and we left.

I came out of the bathroom with all 3 test all saying positive. "Rosetta?" I looked at him. "I'm pregnant..." He pulled me into a hug and started kissing my neck. "I'm going to be a father!!!" He smiled on my neck. "Yeah and me a mother and the baby's yours." I now had a hug smile. "Shoot, how will we tell the others. What about Liam he's like my father." Harry had a scared look on his face. "What will the boys say!!!" We stood there for a little just shocked. "What will they say we're going to die." Harry said. "We oh no mister it's your fault so your getting in trouble not me. Mwhahaha." He tackled me to the ground. "It was both of our fault so don't pull that stuff on me missy." I laughed he was laying on top of me I raped my arms around his neck pulling him close to my face. "I love you." He whispered in his ear. "I love you too." I whispered back. He pressed his lips to mine sending shivers down my spine. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY DAUGHTER!!!" It was Liam shoot well it's time to tell him and the boys. "Umm well Rosetta's pregnant!"