Harry and I

Chapter 14

"Hey Rosetta!?" I could hear Harry calling me from his room as I ran down the hall giggling. Being forced to stop when I ran into someone, I looked up to see Lake. Oh my god he found me. I tried to scream but he had covered my mouth with his hand.

"Oh my god Rosetta, I have missed you! I finally found you." HE started to kiss my neck and as he did that, he had a hand full of my hair and pulled it, hard.

"Mmmmm!" I tried to scream to where the boys could hear. Lake got so wrapped up in what he was doing that his hand slipped from my mouth, and I screamed.

"HARRY, HELP." When I screamed Lake threw me on to the ground.

"I swear If you tell anyone I know you are here I will kill everyone in this house and make you watch." He kicked me once and left to the door. As soon as he was out of sight Harry came running over to me.

"Are you ok?" He asked picking me up off the ground and whipped away my tears.

"Yeah, I just fell and called you I am fine." I said not looking at him. I hate lying to him.

I saw all the boys, Angel, and Kaylyn come from the rooms they were and to come and stand in front of me.

"Are you ok Hun?" Kaylyn asked standing next to Liam.

"Yeah, I just fell and yelled a little when I hit the floor." Harry wrapped his arms around me in a hug. At first, I was confused then I hugged him back.

"You scared me to death Rosetta." He said and pulled away to look at me in the eyes.

"I am sorry I didn't mean to scare you." I said crying more. He whipped the tears away on my cheeks.

"Why are you crying." Harry asked with a confused look on him face. I had to think of an excuse really fast.

"Umm just that I scared, and you care this much about me is all, never had anyone care about me this much." I looked over at Kaylyn and Angel they had walked closer to me and gave me a hug.

"I am ok now. Thanks, you guys for caring." I said whipping the rest of my tears away. Angel looked at me.

"Hey where's Travis?" she asked with a confused look on her face as she staired at how Harry held me.

"I have a few things to tell you guys." I said leaving Harry's arms and grabbing both of the girls' hands.

We walked into the livening room and told Angel, Kaylyn and the boys what was going on with Harry and Travis.

Harry had his wrapped am around my waist and held me close while we were sitting on the couch.

"That @ss I am going to beat the shit out of him!" Angel stormed out of the room and into Travis's room I heard the door close and screaming begin.

"Niall remember if you hurt her, you will get twice as bad from me. Got it!" He looked up at me and stood up hugging me.

"I can promise you I would never ever hurt Angel." I looked at him.

"I believe and trust you."

Angel came out of Travis's room after a while.

"So, what's this about you and Harry." She asked sitting on the couch next to Niall. Harry had backed me up into him and wrapped his arms around my shoulders giving me a hug from behind.

"Umm, I think we're dating." I said looking up at Harry to see him nod back at me.

"Yeah, we are dating now." I said with more enthusiasm. Angel and Kaylyn got up and hugged me right away.

"I am so happy for you." They squealed in my ear.

"Hey, don't go and take all her hugs that's my job." I heard harry say. I looked over at him and he had a pout on his face.

"To bad we saw her first." Kaylyn said walking over to a couch which Angel and I. They made me sit on the couch they were on. So, it was girls on one couch and guys on the other.

"You did not!!!" Harry replied crossing his arms and sitting in between Liam and Niall. I sat in between Kaylyn and Angel.

"So, who wants to watch a movie?" Zayn asked. We all agreed.

"Let's watch my bloody valentine." I suggested. I was a fanatic for horror movies. They all agreed with my suggestion. When we got a little way into the move and people started to move to their significant others. Especially when the scary stuff happened.

So, I was now sitting on the couch with Harry's head on my lap. Kaylyn was sitting on Liam's lap Angel and Niall were on the floor lying next to each other really close. Zayn and Louis were hugging each other on the other couch.

When the movie was over, we all were really tiered, and the boys were scared so they decided to sleep with their girlfriends.

"To keep the girls safe of course." Liam had said. Zayn and Louis had ended up deciding to sleep in the same room together.

Harry got up from the couch, picked me up bridal style and carried me to my room. He placed me down on the bed and had a leg on earthier side of my body.

"What are you doing?" I asked just looking at him. He smiled and lowered his lips to mine.

"Kissing you." He finally answered.

"Oh ok, I guess that's fine." He smiled and kissed me again but this one was different in away.

He licked my bottom lip asking for permission enter my mouth, but I denied it.

"Are you really going to make me do this the hard way." He asked with a wicked smile. I smiled back.

"Yes, yes I am!" I said with a giggle. He pulled my arms over my head and kissed me again this time he tickled me which made me laugh and he slipped his tough in. He let go of my hands and I wrapped them in his hair getting them all tangled in his curls.

He put his hands on the small of my back and continued to kiss me. He kissed me gentler than what Lake ever did. He held my body kinder and sweater like I was very fragile. He pulled away looking at me.

"What's wrong Rosetta?" He asked while looking over my face.

"Nothing just thinking about how much I like you. And how you treat me as with so much care and how gentile you are." I replied. He smiled.

"That's a good thing, right?" He asked.

"Yes, thank you for being kind to me." I kissed him again and we cuddled all night long in each other's arms he is so warm I never want to leave his arms. He makes me feel safe.