Fantastic date with harry

We finally came up to a club. "Is this were our data is?" I smile. "Yep."He said popping the p. we walked up to the guy who was grading the door he saw harry did this weird hand thing and he let us in. I saw people grinding up in each other. "So do you want to dance?" I asked over the loud music. "Umm no." What?! I thought to my self. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into a office that had twinkly lights and I picnic on the floor. "Oh my god! This is so beautiful. But how did you get this office?" He smiled. "We'll I am the owner of the club and I was able to set this up for us. do you like it?" I held his hand in front of us. "I love it." We both leaned in to kiss each other. He broke the kiss and u put on a puppy dog face. "Aww don't be sad there will be time for that later, but right now we have to eat."

We sat down on the blanket. "So when did you get a club?" He smiled. "Just a few weeks ago." "What about when you go on tour?" "I have and assistant manager." "Oh I see. When are we gong on tour anyway?" "In just a couple of days that's why I brought you here." I smiled I have the greatest boyfriend in the world. He pulled out a bottle of wine and two wine glasses, chocolate covered strawberries and sub way sandwiches. "Wow subway. " "eat fresh." He finished my sentence. I laughed. "I love your laugh." He whispered into my ear laying me on the ground, while he continued to kiss me. His kisses trailed down my jaw line to my neck. He kisses around my neck tell he found my sensitive spot. I let our a moan but tried to cover it. "You don't have to hide your moans I think there really cute." He pressed his lips to mine slipping his hands in my shirt. We broke the kiss taking off each other shirts. Well my dress.

(And that's we're I stop I think you know what happens after that.)

We fell asleep in each others arms. Wow I lost my virginity to harry styels. And I love him. I felt safe with him I know he would never do anything to hurt me.

Author

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while one I had writers bloke two I had a cba test and I have to write a paper for English. Sorry if I don't update soon love you all ;) oh and I don't know why it's doing the quote thing it's really making me mad so sorry about that. It's these " " it's doing really weird stuff so yeah love ya again.