Kaylyn's Back

Chapter 9

I woke up to a person jumping on my bed and Angel screaming.

"Oh my god why can't I sleep? Please just let me sleep!" I grabbed the pillow from under my head and covered my face screaming.

"GO AWAY!!!" I groaned into the pillow. The pillow was taken off my face by none other than Kaylyn.

"OH MY GOD WHY DIDN'T THEY TELL ME YOU WERE COMING." I screamed and hugged her. She just laughed.

"And who is this?" she asked pointing to Angel.

"Kaylyn this is Angel Niall's girl, Angel this is Kaylyn Liam's girl." I smiled introducing them.

"And who's girl is you miss Rosetta?" Kaylyn asked with a smirk.

"My brothers." Angel said with a smile on her face.

"No one said that." I stated and looked at Kaylyn, who seemed to have a look of shock and sadness on her face.

"Why are you in pajamas?" I asked, redirecting the conversation.

"Oh, I stayed the night last night." She said matter of fact. Just shrugging her shoulders.

"Why didn't you get me up freak? You could have stayed with us girls. You know you wanted to because we are awesome, and the guys are just weird." We all fell over laughing.

We decided to go downstairs in our pajamas too lazy to change.

"We'll one thing that will be different about tonight is that us girls will invade the living room and staying out here." We smiled and walked to the kitchen to see no one all the boys must still asleep.

"Do you guys want to wake up the boys?" Angel asked causing me to gasp.

"What my sweet, sweet Angel your words touch my heart." I held my hand over my heart and pretended to cry.

"Let's do it." Kaylyn said in a cool voice.

I went to Harry's room, Angel went to Niall's, and Kaylyn went to Liam's. When I got to Harry's room, I ran in screaming and jumped on his bed. He shot up out of bed and chased me into the hall he finally caught me and wrapped his long arms around my waist. So, my back was pressed against his bare chest, causing me to blush a little.

"No bro let me go!" I screamed trying to run out of his arms. He turned me around to face him so now my front was facing his.

"It's your fault you had to wake me up." He said looking down at me.

"So doesn't me you can hug me without asking! I will call the cops on your ass." We both busted into laughter, still in his arms. We stopped laughing and staired into his eyes. What is going on. I thought to myself.

"Ummm Rosetta?" A voice from behind us said. Shit Travis must have woken up and how awkward is this he is seeing me in Harry's arms, while Harry was half naked.

"When we were going to go on that date." He said looking at the two of us very closely.

"Harry let go." I said to him.

"No, you can't make me, your mine." He whispered so quietly i thing I was the only one that heard him, and I wasn't sure if I heard him correctly.

"Please let go?" I asked as nice as a could giving him puppy dogs eyes.

"Fine." He said while letting go and I was now standing there in the middle of Travis and a half naked Harry.

"Harry why don't you get Louis and Zayn up?" I said looking at him breaking the awkward silence. Trying to send him away.

"Ok good idea but I won't be mean and rude about it like you were." He said shooting me a glare. He looked back at Travis glaring at him too but not in a playful manner like he did with me.

I laughed light heartedly and turned around to see Travis right in front of me I almost had a heart attack.

"Are you ok?" He asked laughing.

"Yeah, I just was kind of shocked to see you so close so fast." I said with a hand over my heart as if that would make it slow down.

"Oh, ok so do you want to go on that date today?" He asked while rubbing the back of his neck and looking down at the floor. A smile appeared on my face.

" I would love to. Where are we going to go?" I asked He just smiled in response.

"I can't tell you it's a surprise." I smiled even more.

"You know I hate surprises! What should I wear?" I asked thinking this is why I hate surprises I never know what to expect and I like knowing what I am doing.

"A nice dress or whatever semi formal I guess." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Ok thanks." And I skipped down the hall to my room and took a long shower.