Pizza

Chapter 6

I finished taking my shower and got dressed I wore a pair of jeans with some holes in the knees with a black tank top and a white jacket. I went downstairs to see all the boys siting on the couch side by side. I snuck up on then and laid across their laps.

"What are you doing?" Harry asked well petting my head.

"Just lying on the couch." I replied. I felt someone petting my leg I looked down to see Zayn. He looked at me and smiled.

" What are you doing?" I asked Zayn with my eyebrows raised.

"Giving you a leg massage." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Let go of my leg." I told him, trying to pull my leg away.

"NO!!!" He yelled.

"Fine then I'll just get up." I said as I tried to get up.

"What no." Zayn, Louis, and Harry yelled.

"Why not?" I wined.

"Because we said no." Louis told me crossing his arms over his chest.

We stayed like that and watched toy story. It was a good movie; Liam was sucked into it the hole time.

"We'll time for me to get up." I said as soon as the movie was over.

"What why?" Harry wined holding my head in place on his lap.

"Because the movie is over, and my legs are asleep." I said looking him directly in the eyes.

"So what?" Louis asked.

"Yeah, I could always give you another leg massage." Zayn stated.

"No thank you I did not like that it was kind of awkward. I didn't know what to do." I said still trying to get up.

"Life's always awkward when you are with us." Louis stated.

" I am starting to figure that out." As I said that Liam got up and helped me up.

"Are you going to cook us one of your delusions meals?" Liam asked.

"I guess, do you want me to?" I asked Liam.

"YES!!!" They all said in unison.

"OK!!!" I said laughing. Harry smiled at me

"Do you need help I was the one that generally did the cooking so I can help." Harry asked. I looked him in the eyes we both smiled at each other.

"That would be great thanks. One question where is the kitchen?" Harry grabbed my hand and took me to the kitchen.

"See this is why I am you helper. I can help you find things!" He said smiling like a kid on Christmas.

I went to the fridge and pulled out stuff for a pizza I grabbed the little role things for the crust.

"So, what are we making?" I looked at him

"Minnie pizzas my mom and I made them when I was little." My gaze fell to the floor as I thought about my mom, and a tear fell down my face.

"I bet your mom was an amazing cook." He told me and grabbed my hand.

"She was an amazing cook! She was the one that showed me to cook and what to do. She always said the way to a man's heart is through his stomach." I said while rubbing my belly.

"We'll she wasn't lying." He said laughing to himself. We made the pizzas and put them in the oven. I walked over to the table and started to set it. Harry came over and started to help after a little.

"So which kisser were you?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"Oh, you see that is confidential I can't tell." He said with a smirk.

"Ok I hate you now." I said crossing my arms over my chest and pouting. He put a sad face on.

"If I told you Liam would get mad and send me to my room." He spoke.

" Be a man and sacrifice yourself for me, he can't touch me I am a girl." Said with a huff really wanting to know which one he was.

The pizzas finally finished so I pulled them out of the oven and put them on the table.

"BOYS, TIME TO EAT." I called from the dining room. Niall was the first one through the door.

"Wow Niall slow down." I said while putting my hands up in front of him.

"Sorry just really hungry." He said while staring at the food on the table. The rest of the boys came in I pulled my hair out of the messy bun. My hair was long and curly and went down it to about to my butt. The boys stared at me again seems like that's the only thing they knew how to do.

"Wow Rosetta your hair is really long." Louis said.

"And curly." Harry said I smiled at him.

"You're not the only one with curly hair in this house anymore." He smiled. We finished eating and we went to the living room, to just hang out before bed.

"Hey, Rosetta." Louis called.

"Yeah, what's up Lou." He looked at his feet blushing.

"Could I braid your hair?" He asked.

"Yeah sure." I laughed a little and I sat on the floor with him on the couch behind me braiding my hair.

"Oh, sorry did I pull your hair." He asked in a worrying voice.

"No Lou you fine, my heads kind of num from living with Lake all that time him pulling on my hair a lot." A tear escapes my eye and slide down my face.