Daddy directions freak out

Harry's pov

Liam looked like he was about to kill me. His face started to turn a bright red and he was shaking. "YOU GOT MY BABY GIRL PREGNANT, HARRY IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!" he lunged at me but Rosetta stood in front of me making him stop. He hugged her. "Liam it's ok." She snuggled close to his chest. "Baby girl I don't want you to be pregnant your my baby girl."ok he's taking this dad thing to serious. "We'll I'm just going to go then...." As I started to fast walk out of the apartment I was stopped by Louis. "And were do you think your going?" He asked with his eyebrows raised. I whispered in Louis ear I was going to go to the jewelry store and get Rosetta a neckwear or bracelet to say sorry and thank you." Louis smiled. "Am going to I can help I? know what she likes were best friend." I smiled. "Thanks man lets go."I texted Rosetta about how I was going out she was talking to The girls about who knows what while Liam was pacing with Niall, and Zayn playing the video games in our apartment.

Louis and I were driving to the store. "So are you going to propose to Rosetta?" He asked with his eyes still on the road. "We'll I don't know I mean I love her and I'm going to love our baby but I don't want to propose to early and have her change her mind later on to we're we get a divorce and then talk about we're the baby will live and who gets what weekends. Right now am happy with her and me and one day I hope to propose and we will be together forever with our kids running around the yard and the girls looking like her and the boys beating up all the guy who break there sisters hearts." I sighed I do love her and I want to be with her. "Yeah I know what you mean bro." We pulled up at the store and looked around. "We'll I want to get her a neckless and a matching bracelet. But she doesn't like big jewelry so something small like a gol neckless with a heart and a matching gold bracket."

After about 30 minuets I found what I wanted to get her and we ran into fans so we singed some pictures and other stuff. I made it home and saw Rosetta sleeping on our bed so I walked up and leaned over her. "Princes you need to get up I have something for you." She moaned and turned on her side. I leaded down and nibbled on her ear her eyes fluttered open and she was now back on her back looking up at me. "Good morning babe." She said in a sleepy voice. "Babe you do know its still the evening right." She frowned a little and made a sad face. "Nooooo why did you wake me up." She wined. "Because I got you something. It's an apology and thank you gift." As soon as I said that she perked up. "You do know all I want is you right I don't want clothes shoes or diamond rings." She smiled knowing that was apart of our song 'I want'. "I know but it's not any of thous things." I gave her the box that had both the neckless and bracelet in it. She opened it up and covered her mouth I saw tears starting to form in her eyes. "Aww babe don't cry." She hugged me really tight. "Thank you I love it." She was now full on crying. "Thank you for giving me a chiles and I'm sorry I got you pregnant." She pulled away a little.

"I'm happy am pregnant, sooo don't be sorry because I'm not. Oh and the girls are freaking out exited that there going to be aunts and all the other boys are exited about being uncles." She had a smile that was ear to ear but she was also still crying. "Hey why are you still crying?" She hugged me again. "In just plane down happy about you am me that baby and every thing else. And the neckless and bracelet were just the thing that put it over the top." She was now full on crying in my chest almost making me cry. "If you don't stop crying am going to cry and that won't be pretty." We lasted down with her back pressed right to my chest with my arms wrapped around her and we fell asleep both of us crying but tears of joy. Right before we went to sleep.

"I love you Rosetta always and forever."

"I love with you to harry ."

Rosetta's pov

I woke up and went to the bathroom and puked my guys up again. Harry was there holding my hair again. I do not want to get us to this at all. I stood up whipping my mouth clean. "So I guess this is morning sickness." Harry said stating the obvious. "Yerp it is and I don't like it at all." I said smiling. "Yeah I wouldn't like it ether but then again I wouldn't know I can't get pregnant." He said in a joking mater. We both laughed at his stupidness. He came over to me and lifted my shirt up to see my stomach. "I don't think you'll see any thing just yet I mean I just got pregnant." He kissed my tummy and stood up. "Yes but it's hard to believe there's a little baby in there and will be in there for 9 months." I smiled and hugged harry again wow IV been hugging him a lot. He leaned in and kissed me but it was different this one was passionate and sweet. "I love you harry!!!"

"I love you too Rosetta!!!"

Authors note

Sorry I haven't updated in a while I have been busy with home work and I have end of course coming up so I am sorry again anyway so what do you think I have some questions for you guys that you HAVE to answer. It's to get to know my reader better so yerp please answer them love y'all

What's you favored color

What's your eye color

What's you three top books on watt pad

And what do you think the gender of the baby should be please I need help girl or boy or twins ( boy and girl?)

Thank

Vote

Comment

Fan

Follow

-tabitha.