True Colors

Chapter 13

Rosetta's P.O.V

I walked down the stairs and saw Travis on his phone it kind of got me wondering what he was up to. I wanted to know what he was always doing on that dang phone.

"Hey Travis." I said walking into the living room and sitting next to him on the couch.

"Hey babe." He said still looking at his phone. Babe did he seriously just call me babe?

"Can you get me some water and an aspirin. My head is starting hurt." I ask. He set his phone on the table and got up to go to the kitchen. Yes, just what I wanted; I need to see what he has been doing this whole time.

"Yeah sure. Are you going to be ok though?" He asked. I nodded my head and he walk out to the kitchen to get the water and aspirin. I moved to where he was sitting on the couch, picking up his phone then reading through his messages. I went into shock I couldn't move. He was only using me. He had a girlfriend and he lied to me.

"Hey here's your...." He started to say I cut him off by throwing the phone at his head.

"And now your true colors are reviled." I said putting my hand on my hip. He stood there silently rubbing his head where I hit him with his own phone. I turned and walked away.

Why would he do this? I have known him almost all my life. He is my best friend's brother. I walked into my room and saw Harry in nothing but a towel that covered his lower half. I could feel a smile creep on my face. He walked over to me and snaked his arm around my waist.

"Do you like the view?" Harry asked with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah, kind of" He pressed his lips to mine. There were fireworks every time we kissed. It seems like they show up when I kiss Harry and so far, only Harry.

"So did you find out what's going on between you and Travis?" He asked almost sounding sad.

"Yes, actually I did it turned out he has a girlfriend and it's not me." I spoke. He smiled.

"We'll it's good news for me I don't know about you." He said making me smile because I know what he was talking about.

"It's good news for me too because now I can be with you, things didn't feel right to start with Travis. Something wasn't right there and now I know why. At least it happened and not before things got too serious, if it got that far." He wrapped his arms around me in a big hug.

"You should get dressed." I told him. Harry pulled away from me and looked at me.

"Do you really want me to?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows. I looked at his body one more time.

"Ok I am good, and yes you need to put on clothes." I said putting my hand on my hip. He sighed.

"That means I have to go to my room and leave you." He sighed again.

"I could always go with you." I said in response with a blush creeping onto my face. He smiled at that.

"I would love for you to go with me." He said as we walked out of my room together.

He held my hand as we walked down the hall together. We stopped right before we got to his room, standing in front I us was no other than Travis. Harry got on his knees.

"Her get on my back." He said motioning for me to get on his back. I got on his back, and we continued to walk down the hall. Harry's hand was on my thighs holding me up, I felt his hands go up my thighs higher and higher. Soon his hands were supporting me by my butt as I had wrapped my feet around his stomach to try and stay up.

We reached his room and he placed me on his bed, and I turned around so I couldn't see him change. I felt the bed shift after some time. And there were hands over my eyes.

"Guess who!" Really it was only me and him in here pluses his voice was a dead giveaway.

"Ummm, Angle, no no Kaylyn, no wait Travis." I said with a giggle. He spun me around.

"Wow your bad at this game." He said looking me in the eyes with an amused look on his face.

"Yup and I really thought you were Travis." I said with a shrug. He leaned down forcing me to lay down on the bed with him on top of me.

"Are you trying to torment me?" He said. I looked up at him with puppy dog eyes.

"What do you mean? I am a perfect innocent little girl." I said batting my eyelashes. He got closer to my face.

"You are anything but innocent and a little girl." Harry said with a big grin. I gave him a shocked look.

"How dare you say something like that." I gasped. I pushed him off me and rolled on my stomach looking at the ground.

"I am sorry Rosetta." He said lying next to me on his back.

"No, I don't want to talk to you." I said sticking my bottom lip out and pouting.

"Ah come on you know you love me." He said poking at me.

I got up to look at him and saw that he was resting on his elbows, so I crawled on top of him.

"See I told you, you love me, and you can't stay away." He said with the biggest smile. I stared at him and pressed my lips to his for a few seconds. I then got up and left.