Will sing for Beer.

By AngeliqueE30

The Family Business Brewery has a new lineup for Friday nights, Will sing for beer Karaoke. Join Jensen Ackle... More

It's raining men!
You look good in my shirt (Keith Urban)
Closer ( Nine inch nails)
She's a Man-eater
Insensitive (Jann Arden)
Reviewmirror (Pearl Jam)
If I could turn back time.(Cher)
Tom's Diner( Suzanne Vega)
Baby Shark do do do
Smile (Charlie Chaplin)
All I want to do is make love to you ( by Heart)
Let her go (Passenger)
I will always love you ( by Dolly Parton)
In the name of Love ( U2)
Good ( Better than Ezra)
Riders on the storm (The Doors)
I can see clearly now ( Jimmy Cliff)
Home - The Foo Fighters
All our own- Radio Company
Deep in the heart of Texas-Perry Como
She will be loved (Maroon5)
I'll be there for you.( The Rembrandts)
Everybody ( BackStreet Boys)
Nobody does it better( Carly Simon)
Better Together ( Jack Johnson)
Since you've been gone( Kelly Clarkson
You are my Sunshine (Jasmine Thompson)
Brother (Needtobreathe)
Anyway you want me( Journey)
Stronger ( What doesn't kill you) Kelly Clarkson
He ain't heavy he's my Brother (The Hollies)
I put a spell on you (Hocus Pocus)
Thank U ( Alanis Morisette)
Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas ( Jensen Ackles and Jason Manns)
Second chance ( Me🤣)
Daughters (John Mayor)
Crowded Table ( The Highwomen)

Wake me up before you go-go(Wham)

149 6 0
By AngeliqueE30

Jensen had stopped in at the nearest Grocer and run in to get some flowers, a twelve pack of Family Business beer for Jared and him, some wine for Gen and Dee and had gotten some non alcoholic ciders for Willow, so that she didn't feel out.

"You ready to face the lions den?" Jensen said pulling up to the Padalecki driveway.

"You asking if I am ready to walk to my torture chamber?"

"Tell you what, if it gets to bad, you say a code word, and we will say you need to leave to get ready for Karaoke."

"What word?" Willow asked.

"Just not Poughkeepsie. What about Go- go?"

"Like the Wham song? Wake me up before you go go? And how the hell do I work that into conversation?"

"The how is your problem. Can you the think of a better code word?" Jensen said and then made his way around the car to open the door for Willow

"No, not really." Willow replied, climbing out the car.

"Go Go it is then. Come on, sooner we get in there, the sooner you can eat and leave."

"Way too nervous to eat. Why did I agree to this again?"

" Cause you are a sucker for punishment?"

"Yeah, guess pregnancy is making me a sadomasochist."

"I seem to recall you enjoying ..." Jensen started to say, while walking up to the front door.

"Shut up, we don't talk about that. What happens in the bedroom, stays in the bedroom." Willow admonished.

"I seem to recall that we weren't in the bedroom at the time though." Jensen smirked back.

"Semantics!" Willow snapped back, hitting Jensen on the shoulder, as the front door opened.

"Jensen, Willow, Welcome!" Gen excitedly shouted.

" Hi Gen. I would like you to officially meet Willow." Jensen answered after hugging Gen hello.

"Hi there. " Willow said lifting her hand in greeting and giving Gen the flowers.

"Thank you for these, they are beautiful. I am so glad you could join us." Squealed Gen, as she hugged Willow and then showed them into the house.

"Your house is beautiful."Willow offered while walking through.

"Thank you. A labour of love and shit loads of patience. We luckily got to go away while they did the renovations. That was chaotic enough. I don't know how people live in a house while it's being renovated."

"Where's Jared?"

"Oh, he's just with the kids. They are eating now and them going to go watch a movie or two while we adults have our play time."

" You make it sound like we are going to have an orgy, you know adult play time." Willow laughed.

"Oh didn't Jay tell you, we are swingers. We thought you might like to join." Gen replied straight faced.

"Gen! You can't say such things. People are going to hear you and believe. We have have fan fiction fodder to last a life time. Don't give them more ideas." Jensen replied hugging Gen, like an older brother would tease a little sister.

"Really? I might need to start reading the fan fictions. Sounds scandalous. Oh Willow, I wish you could have seen your face. Priceless." Gen replied.

"WOW. I think that's the first time I've been left speechless. Well done Gen."

"Thank you. Will admit, I've been quality control testing the wine already." Gen said with a wink, while making a cheers motion with her hand." Good thing you brought more."

"Come one you louse, let's show Willow where we are sitting and put this stuff down." Jensen said, extending his arm out for Willow to take.

"Daddy" "Daddy" Dad" "Uncle Jensen" "Unca Jensen" was heard as the tangle of noise and limbs raced into the foyer, determined to be the first ones to hug their Dad/uncle.

"Oomph!" Jensen exclaimed, as the kids all collided with him. Luckily he had managed to put the shopping bags down quick enough.

"Gosh you kids act as if you haven't seen me in days. I dropped you at school this morning."

"Daddy, Daddy! I made the soccer team. I am playing tomorrow. Are you coming to watch? Zeppelin asked excited.

"Woah when did this happen?" Jensen asked confused.

"Mark hurt his ankle at school, and can't play, so now I get to play. Isn't that cool?" Zeppelin replied.

"Who's that Daddy? She's wearing your top?" JJ, ever the astute one asked.

"Kids, this is a friend of mine, Willow,who works at the Brewery. She hosts the Karaoke every Friday. I asked her if she would like to join us for supper." Jensen replied.

"Hi there." Willow said, and then bent down on one knee to be at there height."Let me see if I can get this right. You must be JJ, Arrow and Zeppelin" Willow said pointing at each kid," And you must be Odette, Shep and Tom. Did I get that right?"

"Yes, but my name is Justice Jay. Only family call me JJ." Jensen's eldest answered back.

"Well thank you for telling me that. Now I know. I am so glad I got your new right. I was studying pictures in the car. Does anybody else want me to call them another name?"

"My name is actually Austin, but I go by my second name, Shepherd, so Shep. You can call me Shep." Jared's second oldest answered.

"Good to know. Thank you."

"Do you go by only Willow, or do you have a nickname?" Arrow,Jensen's youngest asked.

"Well sometimes people call me Wills. My parents used to call me Tree, when they wanted to be funny. I hated it though." Willow answered back, standing back up.

"What's Karaoke?" Odette asked.

"Well, it's basically singing a song. We play the tune, and have the words on a screen. You choose a sing, and then sing into the microphone."

" So like Unca Jensen does?"

"Well yes, I guess. Except Uncle Jensen dos it really well. Most of the people that do Karaoke don't, and that's the fun part."

"Kids, come back and eat your supper." Jared shouted.

"Daddy come. You need to see my pizza I made." Zeppelin shouted while tugging Jensen's hand.

"And mine Daddy. I added pineapple." Arrow argued.

Jensen looked back at Willow, only to see her mouth, "Go, it's okay."

"Come on, ,We are eating in the lounge. I'll show you the way " Jensen overheard Gen say to Willow.

"Hey, brother. How's it going?" Jared asked as he came over to greet Jensen in a bone crushing hug.

"Good man. And you?"

"Just enjoying my time off. Got this new director coming in next week. A real ball buster."

"Damn I heard about that. Heard he's a slave driver. Good luck man." Jensen replied, teasing back.

"Seriously though man, can't wait. Miss working with you."

"Me too man. So who we pranking?"

"Oh it's got to be Mitch. I was thinking glue his hat on? "

"That's vicious man! Dude has no hair, you going to be gluing it straight to his skin. That's not a prank, that's Union lawsuit right there."

"Fine, ruin my fun." Jared joked back.

"Where's Dee? Haven't seen or heard her?"

"She went to freshin up. On a bit of a war path that one."

"Yeah, not happy about the, you know what." Jensen replied, watching the kids to see if they heard.

"Yeah, you can say that again. Not sure if it's jealousy or from a place of love."

"Yeah, me neither. Just hope that they can get to know each other tonight, and maybe,I don't know, become friends? Or at least friendly."

"Good luck to you. Oh and no ( Jared made a baby bump motion with his hands)talk tonight please. Gen is broody enough already."

"You kidding me?" Jensen asked shocked. "Tell her she can babysit anytime. We spoke about it earlier, and also said no talk cause little ears flap." Jensen said looking at the kids.

"Who's ears flap Daddy? Do they flap like Dumbo's?" Arrow asked.

" See what I mean." Jensen said.

Eventually Jensen and Jared got to make their way to the Ladies.

"Sorry. Kids had to tell me about their whole day." Jensen said, as he come up alongside Willow, wrapped his arm around her waist and kissed her forehead."

He silently laughed as he saw her blush.

"Hi Jay." Daneel said behind him.

"Hi Dee." Jensen said, turning around to face her, and then giving her a hug hello.

"Dee, have you meet Willow?"

"Yes, I had the privilege of running into her while she was snooping around the house."

Jensen looked questioningly at Willow.

"I went to the bathroom and got lost. Think I turned left instead of right, landed up in Jared's office. Daneel was kind enough to show me where the loo was, waited for me, and walked me back." Willow replied.

"Come on, everyone come sit so long. Food will be ready to serve in two ticks." Jared announced.

Everyone made their way to the table, Jensen guiding Willow, with his hand on her lower back.

'Everything okay?" Jensen whispered.

"Yip. Why wouldn't be?" Willow replied.

" Did Dee behave herself?"

"Its all good, Jensen. Don't worry." Willow answered back, taking a seat.

Daneel sat opposite her, with Jensen next to Willow. Jared sat at the head of the table, leaving space for Gen, next to Daneel.

"So, tell us about yourself Willow?" Daneel asked.

"Daneel." Jensen interrupted.

"What, don't you want me to get to know your new baby mama? Or should I say alleged baby mama."

"Can we not do this here? You don't have to like the situation, but you can choose to not be a bitch about it, okay?"

"Its fine, Jensen. Daneel is entitled to her opinion. What would you like to know Daneel" Willow answered.

"Uhm, have you ever been married?"

"Once, yes. Was married for three years, divorced now for about six. Anything else?"

"Wait, wait, I want to hear too." Gen came rushing in, carry a huge platter.

Jared got up to help her carry it to the table and placed the platter of seafood linguine down in the middle.

"Bon appetite everyone. Please help yourself."

Everyone murmured their thanks, and begun dishing up.

"Any other children?" Daneel asked.

"No, had one prior pregnancy that I lost. But I didn't even know I was pregnant, so yeah."

"Oh no, I am so sorry. Miscarrying must have been awful. You must have been so relieved to make it past the danger time with this one." Gen asked.

"As I said, I didn't even know I was pregnant. But yes, it was a relief when I got to four months. Also why I didn't really tell anyone about this one. But apparently some people love hugs so much, that they figured it out." Willow responded, looking at Gen.

"I am so sorry for outing you. I didn't know it was a secret. But wow that little one kicked so hard, I felt it in my spleen." Gen replied laughing.

"That's what I told Jensen. I said the kick probably gave you indigestion."

"Was this when you two finally pulled your heads out of your ass and actually spoke to each other." Jared asked between chewing.

"Fuck Jared, swallow first! know its seafood, but I don't need to see your food." Jensen admonished and then continued. "And yes that is when we spoke and actually listened to what the other had to say."

"And now what are you? You've been hanging out a lot." Gen asked.

"We are... what are we?" Jensen turned to Willow and asked.

"We haven't put a title to it. We just decided that we would talk and maybe go on little dates. See where that takes us." Willow replied. " But its only been a week, so yeah. Too early for titles."

Jensen grabbed her hand under the table bring them both into his lap.

"But so far so good, right?" Jensen asked.

"So far." Willow said smiling. "You haven't pissed me off yet, and you haven't gone running for the hills yet either, so yeah. Time will tell."

"So why did you get divorced?" Daneel asked.

"Uhm so, the official documented reason is irreconcilable differences." Willow answered.

"Which means what?' Daneel questioned.

"Its means we had a difference on opinion about physical abuse, and I refused to reconcile."

"Oh shit, how bad was it? Are you okay now?" Jensen asked worried.

"Its all good. It was bad, but I filed after the first time."

"The first time? How many were there?" Jensen asked, now stroking her hand.

"Only twice. The second was the night before we had to appear in front of the magistrate. I landed up in hospital. That's when I lost the baby."

Jensen squeezed her hand, and whispered. " Im sorry you had to go through that."

Willow replied with a small smile and a "Thank you."

"Can I ask his reasoning, well not that there is ever a reason for abuse, but what was his excuse at the time?" Jared asked.

"He was upset, cause he managed to get his side floozy pregnant and not his wife. Accused me of using contraception to avoid having his baby. Joke is at the time I apparently was pregnant, and its because of him I lost it. I like to think it was the universe looking out for me, not tying me to him, for the rest of my life."

"What happened to him?" Gen asked.

"Well my lawyer, explained that I was in hospital, and showed pictures. The fact that my now ex, had bruises on his knuckles and a deep scratch down his face, which matched the evidence under my nails, didn't help his innocence claim. By the time I got out of hospital, the divorce was finalised,he had cleared the house of everything we owned and left town. Of course left me with all the debt. But yeah, worth it to get rid of him."

"Fuck, Sweetheart. I am so sorry you had to go through that." Jensen said.

"I'm not. Ledme to be here in Austin, trying to live my dream of singing for a living and led me here to this table and your wonderful friends and family."

"Yeah, and now she has your kid on the way, so an has an automatic cash cow. Bet that will help with the debt." Daneel bitched.

"Actually no, I have already told Jensen, I don't want or need money from him. I am prepared to do this all on my own. Him choosing to want to be a part of this , is all him. I even gave him the choice to be a Christmas and Birthday Dad. I've already started buying stuff for the baby. So no, he is not my cash cow. I've worked my butt off to pay off the debt and get back on my feet after covid."

"Did Covid affect you badly?" Jared asked.

"My Office closed down. Because I was one if the last people employed, my payout was minimal. Sold my house, moved to a smaller place, finally got the job at Diner where I currently work, and then started Will sing for beer."

" Life has really knocked you hard, hasn't it? Jared asked.

"My Mom always said, when life hands you lemons, grab the tequila and put on some music. You can't let the bad stuff blog you down."

"Wise woman." Jensen said laughing.

"She was." Willow replied. " Anyway, no matter what happens in life, there is always a song you can sing. To help you wallow, make you happy, help with the anger."

'Willow, please dish up, no need to be polite in this house. Snooze you loose. Definitely with this one." Gen said, pointing at Jared, who looked shocked at her admission and then nodded his head in agreement.

"Uhm, thanks,but uhm. Shit there is no way to say this without being impolite. Sorry but I can't eat the linguine. I am allergic to shellfish" Willow admitted embarrassed.

"Oh shit. Sorry I didn't know or ask if you had any allergies." Jensen answered perplexed.

"Don't worry about it. I actually need to be go... go ...as it's getting late and a have a show tonight." Willow said standing up.

"Shit, is it that late already." Jensen said , standing up as well, catching her slyly done code word.

"Time flies when you're being interrogated. Please Jensen sit, stay. I'm going to just call an Uber." Willow said, making her way between Jared and Gen. "Thank you for a wonderful evening. Sorry I have to leave."Turning to face, Daneel." Daneel, I'd like to say it's been a pleasure meeting you."

Jensen go up to follow her out the room.

"I'm sorry for the interrogation. And I can't apologise enough for Dee."

"No need to apologise. Have a good evening. Wish Zeppelin well for tomorrow for me."

"Here, I'll walk you out." Jensen replied. "Phone me when you are ready and I'll come fetch you."

"It's fine. I'll catch an Uber home. You've already been drinking. Please don't drive home?"

"Okay, I promise. I'll either get an Uber or just ask if I can crash in the couch. See you tomorrow?"

"Working a double "

" What about after?"

"Can I get back you? Not sure how tired I am going to be."

"Okay. Please let me know when you are home. And when you get to the Brewery please?"

"Yes Dad " Willow teased.

"Come here." Jensen said with his arms out for a hug.

Enveloping Willow, he leaned in for a goodbye kiss.

"Don't! Sorry, can't take the chance."

"Shit sorry."

They remained hugging u til the Uber arrived.

Jensen watched Willow climb in and close the door and then watched as she drove away, waving until they turned the corner .

Once she was gone, he made his way back inside to the table, ready to confront his ex.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT DANEEL?" Jensen shouted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 120 20
" Do you want to fuck me, mister Shelby?" " That's a proposition?" " A question, actually." Thomas Shelby, a British gangster, meets Valentina, the d...
35.4K 516 7
A series of oneshot stories featuring pairings from the characters of Ninjago! Art by @dropixle on Twitter :) created: May 22, 2020
47.3K 1.6K 21
Wendy Darling always wanted to go on an adventure and visit far off places. When a shadow visits her one night, she is taken to a magical land, known...
138K 2.8K 32
y/n moves to Chicago trying to get a fresh start, she becomes good friends with some people over at Firehouse 51. One night she meets detective Jay H...