Deep in the heart of Texas-Perry Como

The rest of the week had flown by. Willow and the kids had gone with me to buy and order things for new house.

I will be honest I don't know when last I have been inside a Walmart, but man the specials! I forgot it was like a one stop shopping mecca.

JJ was a little bummed as she couldn't really find any items that fitted with her Steam punk theme. I was honestly grateful, as I was hoping she would change her mind and pick something simple. But nope, Willow came to JJ's rescue and they are custom making bedding and accessories.

It's not that I don't like Steam punk, but I secretly long for the days when she was my little girl who wanted her room to look like a unicorn vomited in it. This Steam punk craze, just reminds me that she is growing up. Dee reminded me the other day to buy some period stuff, so that I can keep at my place, for just in case.

I, of course flipped, saying that JJ was far to young for that. I was quickly brought back to earth when Dee told me two kids in her class were already having theirs.

Willow had overheard our conversation and had teased me, (loud enough for Dee to hear, I might add) that I should borrow a kilt and redo my Priestly buying tampons scene. Dee of course thought it was a brilliant idea.

I am not sure if I like the two of them being chummy chummy with each other. At least when they were keeping apart, I was not in the splash zone.

It was currently just passed 9:00am and we were all in the car,on the way to my parent's place. Having gotten up at six, to leave at seven, had been a mission, but with a promise to go and raid Grandpa's garage and Granny's craft supplies for useable accessories appeased JJ. I had to promised Arrow I would teach her a new song on the piano and promise Zeppelin I would play trucks with him. Willow was the easiest, I just had to promise not to leave her alone with my parents.

Willow was currently fast asleep,with her head on my right shoulder and the kids were all their devices with their earphones. Best buy ever, if I had to hear that stupid Subway Surfers tune once more, I swear I will loose my shit.

I had thought about taking the Impala for the drive, but was ever so grateful I didn't as it was already cooking this early in the morning.

I had wanted to put Aircon in Baby, but when the restorer had said the only way to do that was by altering the dashboard, I flat out refused. We had found a really cool radio that had Bluetooth and everything else modern, yet looked vintage.

As much as I loved the original tape deck, it was chewing the cassettes and had to be replaced, nevermind finding anything on cassette to begin with.

Pulling into my parent's road, I started to slowly rub my hand up and down Willow's leg.

"Hey Sweetheart, time to wake up."

My only response was a quiet moan.

"Willow, we are here. Need to wake up now baby."

Willow let out a big sigh and opened her eyes.

"Hi. Have a good sleep?"

"Yeah, except getting woken up by some handsome man."

"Who's this handsome man huh? Did Zepp wake you?"

"No, but Zepp's older doppelganger did." Willow replied back laughing."Are we there yet?"

"Almost. About two minutes away. Thought you might want to stretch and maybe wipe the drool from your chin, before we arrive."

"What?" Willow squealed, while quickly wiping her mouth, only to find nothing there." I hate you!"