Good ( Better than Ezra)

The last six weeks had literally flown by. Jensen was currently on his way back from a The Boys Convention in LA. It had been great seeing everyone again and they had all celebrated the recently announce Emmy nominations.

Jensen had been tryin to play his nomination off as nothing, saying that it was team effort. But secretly he had been doing a Balki Bartokomous' Dance of Joy.

He had laughed himself silly when Willow had sent him a Perfect Strangers meme, referencing the Dance of Joy and congratulating him on his nomination. He hadn't thought about that show in years and yet it had popped into his mind like two hours before he got the message from her. Jensen had decided that it was just another jab from the universe to say it's meant to be.

Things had been much better with Willow. Although not spending physical time together, they had began messaging each other on a daily basis, once again.

The house that he and Daneel had first looked at and fallen in love with, well he had fallen in love with it, had come onto the market, and Jensen had snatched it up sight unseen. The registering had gone through quickly and the last papers were due to be filed this week. He was hoping to to move in in the next two weeks.

The Batman animated movie had gone off without a hitch. This being his third time at playing Batman, he knew the character in and out. He had even meet up with the casting agent for the new live action Batman movie, while in LA.

Apparently they had been so bombarded on social media with fan made drawings and trailers, that they had wanted to meet and do a screen test.

They had spoken about wanting to take photos in the suit and we're speechless when he had shown them his Batman and Red Hood cosplay photos. He didn't hold much luck that he would get the role, but he did enjoy the thought. Jensen had joked with Jared that he wasn't going to get his hopes up as Pedro Pascal was probably going to get the role.

The two weeks by his friend and band partner, Steve Carlson, had done him a world of good. After two days of mopping around, Steve had locked him in a room with a guitar and told him to put his feelings to music and on paper. Four days later, Jensen had written eight songs.

After showing them to Steve and asking for his opinion, they had gone straight to the studio to produce and record them. Steve had refused to sing on them, saying that they weren't Radio Company songs, but Jensen's future solo album.

He knew that his fan base would devour a solo album. But had decided to release it under a pseudonym, just to see if audiences would like it even if it wasn't Jensen Ackles singing it. He had released three of the songs on spotify as Ben Dean( A bottle of whisky was too blame for that) and so far it was doing well. It had a very 90's grunge feel to them, which Steve had said worked well with his voice.

He was surprised when one of the questions at this weekend's conventions, had been if he had heard about Ben Dean and what his thoughts were about how much the guy sounded like him. He played it off and said that he would have to give it a listen to.

All in all, things were going great. Well, things were still slightly awkward with Daneel. He was still chatting to the kids using JJ's phone and school morning pick ups were just an acknowledgement nod between him and Dee. She had apologise to him, but he had told her, that it wasn't him that needed apologising too.

Currently sitting in the back of the Uber that he had caught from the airport, he sat staring in awe at the video that Willow has sent him.

She had captured the movement of her belly, as their baby moved about. It looked like a scene from Alien where the alien is about to burst out of Ripley's chest.