All I want to do is make love to you ( by Heart)

Jensen had survived the rest of the day and Saturday night with the kids. He was not proud to say that he needed a nap after dropping them off Sunday afternoon with Dee.

He was currently sitting in his car, waiting outside of Willow's apartment. He knew it seems rather stalkerish, but he wanted to see her and this was the only time available. He thought he would treat her after her double shift weekend and had bought some flowers, dessert and some reheatable food, for incase she hadn't eaten yet.

Seeing her car pull into her parking spot, Jensen gathered his things,locked the door and made his way over.

"Hi."

"Jensen! Fuck, you scared me. Don't sneak up on a pregnant woman in the dark. Fuck Sakes or anyone for that matter."

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you I kinda just wanted to see you. Hopefully spend some time together. I... missed you."

"We saw each other yesterday." Willow replied, slightly confused at his admission.

"Yeah but didn't really get to spend time together. Oh here I bought these for you." Jensen said, offering the flowers.

"Thank you, they are beautiful." Willow replied ,taking them and smelling them.

"I wasn't quite sure what your favourite was. So I thought buying the mix bunch was best."

"Thank you. My favourite flowers is actually quite unusual- it's an orchid. Different I know."

"Wow, that is different. But I can totally see it. It's exotic, different, but beautiful in its own right, like you."

"Come on smooth talker. Let's go inside. I need to get off my feet." Willow replied laughing at his soppiness.

"I wasn't sure if you had eaten yet, so I got some food. Otherwise you can eat it tomorrow."

"Thanks, I ate at the diner. But will gladly have it tomorrow. Have you eaten?" Willow asked unlocking the door.

"Yes, I grabbed something while I was at the shop."

"Okay, please excuse me, I need to get this uniform off and pop into the shower."

"Sure, give me those and I will put them in some water for you." Jensen said pointing to the flowers.

"Thanks. Oh, shit I don't think I have a vase for them." Willow answered.

"Don't worry I will find something to use. Go climb in the shower while I do this and put the food away. Oh and I got you some chocolate mousse and some other nibbly stuff."

"You are going to make me fat. But thank you. Definitely going to attack the mousse once I am done."

Jensen busied himself in the kitchen, putting the flowers in a milk jug and the food in the fridge.

Taking the mousse and a spoon he walked through to the bedroom, placed them down on her bedside table. Scratching through her bedside table drawer, he got out her excema cream and found something to rub her feet out with.

Satisfied with that, he quickly undressed, leaving his boxers on, and made his way to the bathroom.

Willow squealed when he opened the shower door.

"What are you doing in here?"

"Thought I would wash your back and hair for you."

"Okay? But why?"

"Figured you would be tired, and might enjoy the treat. I know you enjoy someone massaging your scalp. "

"Okay, uhm thanks. Won't pass up the offer. But can I ask why the boxers?"