You look good in my shirt (Keith Urban)

Jensen POV

Two weeks later and Jensen found himself back at the Brewery. At least this time he had the excuse of having to help out behind the bar due to the popularity of the Karaoke. Gino was still teasing him about coming down last week to watch.

But he couldn't help himself. There was just something about Willow. Maybe it was a Buffy thing. He did have a thing for Willow back then. But this Willow looked nothing like the red headed Alison that played her.

It wasn't something that he could put his finger on. Although looking at the average height, average weight, average length hair brunette who was currently opening up the evening with the crowd pleasing rendition of Lady Marmalade along with a trio of ladies, he definitely wanted to put his finger on something.

Jensen discreetly, well hopefully discreetly, shifted his jeans, and tried to get his mind out of the gutter, and serve the crowded bar.

"Welcome Ladies, Gentleman and everybody in between, to Will drink for beer. My name is Willow, I am your host this evening. As the name suggests, you sing, you get beer. That's because I know the more beer you drink, the more you will sing." Jensen heard Willow announce.

"So a couple of rules for you newbies:
1 No putting down someone's name to sing without their permission.
2 No laughing or teasing at anybody's singing or voice. If I find you doing that, I will make you come up here and sing the most embarrassing song ever made.
3 The list is life. If there are no names on the list, then that means I have to get creative. AKA, that means I go around and I make people sing. And I don't want to hear any of that, but I can't sing. You may not be able to carry a tune to save your life, but you can sing. We've all sang in the shower or the car, now it's just in front of some people.
4 And normally my last rule, if you would like to sing , but don't want everyone's eyes on you, just put a little asterisk by your name. Don't worry I will act so crazy while you sing, that no one will be watching you okay.

And of course a new one for tonight, I see here are a lot of new faces here tonight, and I know it's not because of my microphones. I know you are just thirsty to get a sighting of a certain green eyed freckled face actor. So let's just remember, that he is human okay. He is not here to be objectified and the chances of you batting your eyelids at him, or showing off your assets, and having him whisk you away like some Hollywood story is very slim. So please order your beer and leave the bar area, as there are many other thirsty and Thirsty( wink) people here who also want to be served. Is that right Mr Ackles?" Willow asked.

"That's correct! Just hear to serve beer." Jensen shouted back.

"You heard the man. Oh and one last thing, No he will not be singing tonight. I have already asked." Willow said laughing and then continued, "But if you want to see and hear him sing, I'll send you the You Tube link.

Right let's get down to business. Can I get Ricky up here? He's going to rock us with some Queen. Take it away Ricky."

Jensen started laughing as the crowd started doing the clap and stomp movements to the song. Mouthing along to the classic, Jensen continued to pour the beer.

"So Barkeep, what's on special tonight?" He heard Willow ask.

"Rainbow Road."He replied.

"Shit and here I was hoping you were. Okay guess I will have to take one of those then." Willow replied with a fake pout.

"Fuck not you too."

"It's so fun to watch you squirm. How bad has it been?"

"I've been flashed, groped, eye fluttered and seen so much cleavage, that I could rival a tit job doc. It's insane.