She will be loved (Maroon5)

Monday had rushed by in a bunch of Contractor meetings, paint swabs, wood swabs and the smell of cut grass and fertiliser.

Jensen had stopped by Daneel's place on the way to drop the kid's that morning, so that he pull his other other car out of the garage and lend it to Willow so that she could drive herself to and from the Diner.

He had laughed at her scared face when he had said she could borrow his "other car" and then realised she was thinking she was going to drive the Impala. He meant his non electric Jeep.

Daneel had let him keep his extra stuff in one of their three garages. The one extra being his old Jeep and all his fan gifts and artwork.

Jensen had, had to keep his laughter in though, when Willow being too short and now rounded with their son, couldn't get into that Jeep,and had to resort to just ubering to work.

Arriving home that evening, Jensen was greeted by the tantalising smell of roasting chicken. He hadn't wanted to voice it, as he knew his thoughts were very patriarchal, but he had very much enjoyed Willow cooking this last week. So had the kids.

Willow had a miraculous way of combining healthy and comfort food. It was like having the best of both Dee and his Mom's cooking. Definitely not something he could voice.

"Hey Sweetheart. What smells so amazing? You've literally got me drooling." Jensen said coming up behind Willow and kissing the sweet spot on her neck.

"Hi." Willow managed to get out between the giggles.

"Just some roast chicken, green salad and about to put in some potatoes. I know it's a weird concoction, but it's what I was craving."

"Sounds amazing."

"Good! Why don't you go have a quick shower, and then we can eat and maybe snuggle up on the couch and watch a movie later?"

"Hmm sounds almost perfect."

"Great, I'll set the table."

"How about though, I go shower, then we eat and then you and I go and sit in a nice bubble bath and relax? I'm sure you must want to get off your feet?"

"Ooh that definitely sounds better. But isn't it a waste to shower and then bath?"

"Not with how dirty I am. I think I somehow landed up with grass everywhere."

"I thought you were meeting a garden service, not actually doing the garden yourself?"

"I did meet with the service, and then landed up helping. Was rather therapeutic."

Willow just shook her head,and then shouted at him to get in the shower, when he nipped a piece of feta out of the salad.

Jensen quickly got undressed, going back to pick up the discarded clothes and put them in the hamper, and then got in to the shower.

Twenty minutes later, now dressed in joggers and a tee, he made his way back to the kitchen. Not finding her there, he went in search of her and found her setting the table.

"You didn't have to go through all this." Jensen said, waving his hand at the placemats, serviettes and glasses laid out.

"Well, I figured, it's just the two of us, so might as well make it a date night."

"Well if it's date night, we are missing one thing. Hold on." Jensen replied, and then left to go and scratch in the junk drawer in the kitchen.

"Eureka! Found them!" Jensen shouted proudly holding up two slightly warped candles." What's a date night, without a candlelight dinner? Now let's see, what can we put these in?"