I put a spell on you (Hocus Pocus)

"Thank you Gino, for the marvelous introduction." Willow said, coming up onto the stage, followed by Daneel and Gen, all dressed as the Sanderson Sisters from Hocus Pocus.

Willow was a red-haired Winnie, Gen, Mary and Daneel ,now a blonde, was Sarah. Jensen had to laugh when he saw Gen carry a vacuum. He now fully understood why he was dressed in old fashion clothes and Jay as a black cat. They were Billy and Binx from Hocus Pocus.

It was even more funny when he thought that Willow and Daneel were portraying Winnie and Sarah, two sisters who both dated Billy. Talk about breaking the fourth wall.

It was the last Saturday before Halloween and Willow and Daneel had decided to put together a Halloween party at the Brewery. It was interesting watching the two work together, Daneel still apologetic about her behavior, Willow still apprehensive about Daneel's motives, but putting it all aside to work together and arrange something spectacular for the kids and their families.

Jensen had expected something amazing , but this was even beyond his expectations.

"I put a spell on you, and now... you're mine." Willow sang creepily to the crowd.

"You can't stop the things I do, I ain't lying.
Been three hundreds years, right down to the day.
Now the witch is back and there's hell to pay!

Hello Salem , My name's Winifred, what's yours?

I put a spell on you and now you're gone ( Gone, Gone So long) Gen and Dee sang as Mary and Sarah.

My Whammy fell on you and it was strong( so strong so strong)

Your wretched little lives , will all be cursed,

cause of all the witches working I'm the worst.

I put a spell on you and now you're mine.

( watch out , watch out, watch out, watch out ,She ain't lying.)

If you don't believe, you better get superstitious.

Ask my sisters (She's Vicious!)

I put a spell on you.

Ah Say into Pi, alpha maybe upendi

In comma coriyama In comma coriyama

Hey Hi, say bye , bye, bye

Lock up your children, Dripping Springs! The Witches are back!

With that , the music stopped,but not the performance.

"Winnie?"  Spoke Gen as Mary.

"Yes, Sista?"

"I smell children."

"Well of course you do. We are surrounded by them. Just look at all the yummy innocent (big gulp) children, just running amok.

"Amok, amok, amok!" Shouted Dee, as Sarah, twirling around her skirt.

Seeing Jensen, dressed up as Billy, "Sarah" waved and greeted shyly, " Hello Billy"

Playing along, Jensen waved back, only to be greeted by an angry looking "Winnie".

"Curse you William Butcherson!. Betray me with mine own sister !"

Jensen shouted back closed lip curses.

"Oh for hell's sake!" Replied "Winnie" "Unsilencio!"

"You ugly old Hag!. I wouldn't touch you with a ten foot..." Jensen shouted now that his mouth was "unstuck".