Wake me up before you go-go(Wham)

Jensen had stopped in at the nearest Grocer and run in to get some flowers, a twelve pack of Family Business beer for Jared and him, some wine for Gen and Dee and had gotten some non alcoholic ciders for Willow, so that she didn't feel out.

"You ready to face the lions den?" Jensen said pulling up to the Padalecki driveway.

"You asking if I am ready to walk to my torture chamber?"

"Tell you what, if it gets to bad, you say a code word, and we will say you need to leave to get ready for Karaoke."

"What word?" Willow asked.

"Just not Poughkeepsie. What about Go- go?"

"Like the Wham song? Wake me up before you go go? And how the hell do I work that into conversation?"

"The how is your problem. Can you the think of a better code word?" Jensen said and then made his way around the car to open the door for Willow

"No, not really." Willow replied, climbing out the car.

"Go Go it is then. Come on, sooner we get in there, the sooner you can eat and leave."

"Way too nervous to eat. Why did I agree to this again?"

" Cause you are a sucker for punishment?"

"Yeah, guess pregnancy is making me a sadomasochist."

"I seem to recall you enjoying ..." Jensen started to say, while walking up to the front door.

"Shut up, we don't talk about that. What happens in the bedroom, stays in the bedroom." Willow admonished.

"I seem to recall that we weren't in the bedroom at the time though." Jensen smirked back.

"Semantics!" Willow snapped back, hitting Jensen on the shoulder, as the front door opened.

"Jensen, Willow, Welcome!" Gen excitedly shouted.

" Hi Gen. I would like you to officially meet Willow." Jensen answered after hugging Gen hello.

"Hi there. " Willow said lifting her hand in greeting and giving Gen the flowers.

"Thank you for these, they are beautiful. I am so glad you could join us." Squealed Gen, as she hugged Willow and then showed them into the house.

"Your house is beautiful."Willow offered while walking through.

"Thank you. A labour of love and shit loads of patience. We luckily got to go away while they did the renovations. That was chaotic enough. I don't know how people live in a house while it's being renovated."

"Where's Jared?"

"Oh, he's just with the kids. They are eating now and them going to go watch a movie or two while we adults have our play time."

" You make it sound like we are going to have an orgy, you know adult play time." Willow laughed.

"Oh didn't Jay tell you, we are swingers. We thought you might like to join." Gen replied straight faced.

"Gen! You can't say such things. People are going to hear you and believe. We have have fan fiction fodder to last a life time. Don't give them more ideas." Jensen replied hugging Gen, like an older brother would tease a little sister.

"Really? I might need to start reading the fan fictions. Sounds scandalous. Oh Willow, I wish you could have seen your face. Priceless." Gen replied.

"WOW. I think that's the first time I've been left speechless. Well done Gen."

"Thank you. Will admit, I've been quality control testing the wine already." Gen said with a wink, while making a cheers motion with her hand." Good thing you brought more."