Baby Shark do do do

The week had flown by with Jensen and Willow have little mini dates when they could. Now that they were on speaking terms, they were constantly sending each other messages. Just last night, they had dared each other in only replying with memes.

Willow had complained that it wasn't fair when Jensen replied with a Supernatural meme of himself. To appease her , he had started replying with ones of himself from The Boys.

They were currently sitting sitting at the Gynaecologist office, waiting for their appointment. The Doctor was running a half an hour late, due to an emergency delivery. Jensen was trying to be sympathetic to Willow, as she was constantly wiggling about complaining of her bladder about to burst.

"Oh for fuck sake." Willow moaned out, holding her belly." Not now please."

" What's wrong?"

"Baby is kicking and it's going straight to my bladder." Willow replied, blowing out a breathe.

"Can I feel?" Jensen asked, his hand hovering over her belly.

" Yeah, just don't put any pressure on me." Willow replied, moving her arm out of the way." How come you always ask?"

"One thing I distinctly remember of when Daneel was pregnant, was her moaning about how people just ignored personal space and just touched her without  permission."

"Ah yes. Even now with my small bump, customers are always touching. Reason I wear baggy clothes so that they can rather think I am just fat."

Jensen placed his hand on her belly, and could immediately feel movement underneath.

"Does it feel weird, you know from the inside?"

"Are you asking if it feels like I have an alien about to burst out my chest?"

"Well, no considering it's a baby in your belly and you aren't Sigourney Weaver in Aliens."

"Too bad. I always thought Ridley was kickass. "Get away from her you Bitch." Best line."

"When one was your favourite?"

"Second definitely! I liked the one with Winona Ryder as well, but Oof Hicks. Man, he was gorgeous. Always had a thing for a man in uniform. And Michael Biehn was just chefs kiss."

"Should I be jealous?"

"Nah, but you should be taking notes."

"Note taken. So just any uniform, or specific?"

" Well I ain't going to go gaga over the Postman's uniform, but yeah, Marines, Navy. I might have watched Top Gun and Navy Seals too many times as a kid."

"Navy Seals- another Biehn movie. So we're you a Maverick or Iceman fan?"

" Ooh that's dangerous to ask. It's like asking if I am team Edward or Jacob. Answer wrong and a fandom will pounce."

"Still haven't answered my question though."

"I'm team Edward and team Iceman. Though I am mainly team Madmartagan. Oh I loved Willow."

"You are my sun, my moon and it went away?"

"You know the lines. Knew there was hope for you."

"Good to hear. Need all the brownie points."

"Jensen, come one we said clean slate."

" Oh, I don't need brownie points for that, well I do, but . Okay, so how would you like to have dinner tonight?"

"It will have to be early. I have to be at the Brewery by 8 to set up. 8:15 at the latest."

"That shouldn't be a problem."