Chase Me | BTS X army

By ptdanceYOpsm7

What happens when 4 girls meet 7 boys who are the most dangerous mafia gang in the whole country? A saga of l... More

Intro
Dedication
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
NOT AN UPDATE
still not an update

a/n~

2 0 0
By ptdanceYOpsm7

GUYS, how are y'all? 

I'm good, well, it's a lie, my college is fucking w me..... its so sad to realize that i can't update for a long while (not that i have done since months, but it's a story for another time, lol)

so yeah, where was i?

yeah, i was saying that.... wait, what...yeah i was saying that i cannot update until like... few months or smth? till i finish my finals (in feb or march) but i will post once in a while, in like a month or something? idk, honestly. 

take care guys.

i love my readers very much

sorry that you've got to read this notice and know that i wont be updating much (if you found my story interesting)

XOXO

PSMH,

H<3

WITH LOVE 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 85.6K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...
486K 23.1K 20
❝Sometimes good things have to fall apart so later on they can come together and be better.❞ β—ˆ ━━━━━━ β—ˆ ━━━━━━ β—ˆ ➺ MAFIA AU >>> BOOK 3 ➺ mafioso!Taeh...
22.3K 1.3K 39
"I'm always doubting myself, but here he is, believing in me. And, now he's looking at me with that smile that never fails to make my heart flutter...
163K 4.9K 36
[COMPLETED] She was living her life normally until one day she found out everything that was going on. The things that went wrong in her life. The ca...