#โ—ž ๐€๐’๐“๐‘๐Ž๐๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐‹ ๏ฟฝ...

By signedyamane

--ๆœˆใฎๅพŒ | ๐€๐’๐“๐‘๐Ž๐๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐‹ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ !! You admired the sun and he admired the moon. Even though five de... More

๐€๐’๐“๐‘๐Ž๐๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐‹ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„ ๐Ÿ
๐€๐๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐˜/๐
โ˜… A Girl Named Nene Yashiro
โ˜… Hanako-san of The Toilet
โ˜… Hanako-san of the Toilet: Part 2
โ˜… The Blessed Waters
โ˜… Shimizu of The Blessed Waters
โ˜… The Boy Exorcist
โ˜… The Misaki Stairs: Part 1
โ˜… The Misaki Stairs: Part 2
thank you.
โ˜… The Misaki Stairs: Part 3
โ˜… The Misaki Stairs: Part 4
โ˜… The Young Exorcist: Part 1
โ˜… The Young Exorcist: Part 2

โ˜… The Confession Tree

552 12 26
By signedyamane

「DATE AND TIME: September 6, 2022 - 12:30 PM」

★ Y/N'S POV -

What is this feeling? My eyes burning, my throat dry, my face tense, my stomach knotted. The moment playing in front of me was tearing me limb from limb. The setting sunlight reflected on their bodies, making it seem like it was from a dramatic movie scene, where the boy finally gets the girl.

But the person who wants him is witnessing it all.

I dashed out of the bathroom, my legs moving on their own. My ears numbing any sound except the sound of my shoes clacking on the wooden floor. My vision closing in by my tears.

I am completely unaware where I am headed. All I know that I don't want to see Yashiro or Hanako.

I am nothing to him.

I am nothing but a decoy to him.

I am nothing but a practice dummy to him.

I am nothing to him.

I am nothing at all to him.

I hold no value to him.

Not then, Not now, Not later.

Why would a boy like him

like a person like me.

I am nothing to him.

. . .

THE NEXT DAY

I awake by the poolside, my face dry and my clothes disheveled. The sunlight creates a glare. I dissolve my body into the pool. My mind is empty, no thoughts or pictures in mind.

Judging from the sun's position, it's late morning, which means it's almost lunchtime. I get up from the pool and walk inside the school.

I walked up the stairs up to the 3rd Floor. I walked in to see Hanako passed out on the windowsill. I could try and hate him but, he is too gorgeous to hate. There is too much history between us.

I sit against the wall, on the opposite side of room from Hanako. I open a tile, which opens to a small bunch of books. I pick up the last book, Pride And Prejudice. Didn't know that Hanako liked books like these.

I decided to read it while waiting for him to wake up. It's a beautiful story, really. It's about the chaotic relationship of a prideful woman and a rich prejudiced man.

I noticed that Hanako made mark-ups on the book, highlighting his favorite lines and writing marginal notes. He didn't do that to all of his other books he owned. This is probably his favorite.

I drop the book when I hear Hanako's voice.

"Y/N..? What are you doing here..? Are you okay?" asked Hanako, in a sleepy tone.

"I'm fine." I lied, sort of.

"You ran off yesterday. What's wrong?" he asked back.

"A mokke injured themselves so, I went to go and help." I lied, again.

"Alright-" Hanako said until he paused and looked at the book I was reading.

"Hey, give me that." Hanako said, snatching the book with a flustered face.

"Why? You don't want me seeing your cute mark-ups~?" I teased him.

"Maybe..." He replied, his face still flustered.

Hanako looks at the sun out the window and stands up, seemingly in a hurry.

"What time is it?" He asked, looking at the hallway and back at me.

"It's 12 PM, why?" I answered calmly.

"Shoot! Sorry but I need to... run a errand!" said Hanako, running out of the bathroom.

...

★ HANAKO'S POV -

I stood waiting at the confession tree, waiting impatiently for Nene to finally decide to show up.

I sighed as the students ran through the hallways in the school. I looked up to see the flowers, slowly starting to fall from the tree above me.

I need to get rid of this rumor.

I thought to myself before looking back towards the ground. I was worrying about Y/N for the whole morning. They looked awkward and embarrassed. I was scared. 

Deep down, I wanted to steal their face and pepper kisses all over that stunning face, like Mr. Darcy. Yes, that is, in fact, my favorite novel. I like to use it as my therapist every time Y/N was rejects me.

I shook my head to clear it before looking back in front of me. I could see the daikon approaching. I gave her a small smile before signaling for her to come towards me. 

The only thing on my mind was Y/N at this moment. It's obvious this confession is fake and just to get rid of this stupid rumor.

But deep down, I wished I was standing under this tree with Y/N.

Giving them a real confession.

I sighed before Nene walked toward me. I grabbed her hand and pulled her close to me as I obviously blush spread across her face.

────────────

Little did Hanako's little brain know, I am spying on him. Like the good old days of what he used to do to me, right.

Yeah, 1969 was a weird year for me.

I quickly ran behind the closest tree to avoid being sighted by Hanako.

Why is he here? l thought to myself as I peaked my head out to try to get a better view onto what was happening.

I saw Hanako come to an abrupt halt in front of a huge tree, saw a few students coming my way, and I also heard part of their conversation.

"Hey you heard about that tree right?" One of them asked their friend.

"What about it?" The other one asked.

"It's the confession tree. There is a rumor going around about how if you confess under it the other person will share the same feelings toward you!" They responded.

"Seems like a load of crap. Let's go." the friends responded before the two students passed me on their way to find a seat.

A confession tree? Why is Hanako going there?

Then it hit me.

Yashiro Nene

So he really did love her. I guess now I didn't even stand a chance. Why do I have to like him?! 

Well, Kou looks cute. I would gladly go to Natsuhiko. Tsukasa is completely out of my list. Shijima is too weird for my taste. Akane is very handsome but he likes Nene's friend. 

Sakura is very gorgeous but she is 18 and technically, I'm 13 so, that's illegal. That Aoi Girl who is Nene's friend is very pretty, but she is alive. This list is short. 

I watched as Nene nervously walked towards Hanako who was already standing under the tree that I now knew as the Confession Tree.

I felt sweat streaming down my face as I saw her slowly making her way closer towards Hanako.

I could feel my throat dry. I was so confused about my feelings towards this situation. What was I meant to do? I mean there is no stopping right? So why am I still watching? Should I just go?

These thoughts ran circles in my head as I once again poked my head out from my hiding place to see what was going on between the two. Now Hanako was holding Nene's hand in his. Jealousy consumes me at this moment, as well as sadness deep down in my heart.

I see Hanako inch his face closer to Nene's. They're going to kiss again. thought to myself as tears streamed down my face. I quickly turned away and fell down on the grass, as my mind slipped into a memory.

╴✷ FLASHBACK - AUTHOR'S POV

April 21, 1969 - 4:00 PM

"Come on, Amane! You will look awesome!" Y/N whined, sitting in a bench outside of the dressing room in a boutique. 

"I won't! I look like a idiot! Blue is so not my color!" replied Amane

"Amane, come out or we will make you come out!" begged Tsukasa, who was sitting next to Y/N on the bench.

Amane emerged from the dressing room, where he is wearing a blue ruffle shirt suit.

"Aww, you look adorable, Amane!!" Tsukasa squealed.   

"You look amazing, Amane. I don't know why you are so scared to wear it!" said Y/N, admiring Amane's suit.

"This is a stupid idea. I think I should wear red and Tsukasa wears blue. I don't look good in blue." Amane whined, crossing his hands.

"You guys look fucking identical. If it looks good on you, it looks good on him. And in this case, it looks fucking good." Y/N says, rudely and loudly, causing some elder ladies to look.

"Fine. I will wear it." He groans.

"Yayyy! Now, let's goo!" Tsukasa jumping in excitement.

"Wait- What about Y/N's (dress/suit)?" Amane questioned.

"I bought mine in advance, not the day of the dance." Y/N bragged

Today, Kamome was hosting a themed dance for the entire Middle School Division. This year's theme was Disco. And of course, this trio must go.

[small timeskip]

5:00 PM

Tsukasa, Y/N, and Amane entered the glamorous dance. Tsukasa wore a wine red suit, Amane wore his blue suit, and Y/N wore their dark purple (dress/suit). 

The gym was decorated with colorful lights, balloons on the ceiling, a disco ball, and glitter everywhere. It was very different from how Kamome usually decorated.

They played Western music that some were dancing to and some were not until one iconic song played that made everyone get up to dance to.

"I Want To Hold Your Hand" by The Beatles

Tsukasa loved this song so, of course, he dragged his brother and Y/N to dance. Amane was very awkward and felt like a third wheel, as it was mostly Tsukasa and Y/N dancing together. It made Amane feel queasy in his stomach for some reason. Seeing his brother, who looks just like you, be with the person you been quietly falling for. 

The song ended and as everyone was going to get back to their seats, a teacher spoke into the microphone. 

"Seems like everyone loves the Beatles ."

The crowd of students by shouting to the Teacher, as if it was a concert of sorts.

"Now, it's time for all the couples here to shine. Where are my couples?" 

Some people sat back down. Amane was going to sit back down until someone grabbed his hand.

"Want to dance?" Y/N asked, with a smile

Amane's heart exploded, his face red as cherries, his stomach filled with butterfiles flying unimaginably fast. There was no way this was happening. 

Amane Yugi, the class loser who is constantly bullied left and right, was asked to dance in Couple's cycle by Y/N L/N, the school's vigilante who is just perfection in Amane's eyes. Impossible, but it was true.

The song "Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You" By Frankie Valli played in the first round of Couple's cycle. 

"Heh Heh, I will just wait here." Tsukasa said, totally fanboying his ship sailling.

Y/N pulled Amane into the crowd to dance. 

And they danced the night away. 

❝ AUTHOR'S NOTE ❞

Oh boy guys, I got an ear infection. Whoopee.

Other than, I got nothing much. 

Till then, folks.

Yamane Yashiro

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 3.4K 32
๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด. เน‘โ€งหšโ‚Š๊’ท๏ธถเฌ“๏ธถ๊’ท๊’ฆโŠนเน‘โ€งหšโ‚Š๊’ท๏ธถเฌ“๏ธถ๊’ท๊’ฆโŠนเน‘ A Hananene fanfiction โ™ก #1 in H...
31.9K 678 16
Y/n knew Amane and Tsukasa in the past. Now they're ghosts but she's alive?? And has no memories of them. Will her memories return when she meets the...
90.1K 1.6K 38
mooncakes; y. twins x f. reader! โ”โ” โ another lover another smile ! โž &&. book two , to 'first love' . + COMPLETED ! fluff , angst , lime (?) . ...
4.5K 117 14
Amane Yugi and y/n Hiroshima. Y/n became friends with Yugi and ever since she friended him. He fell head over heals for her. And so did she. Y/n LOVE...