#โ—ž ๐€๐’๐“๐‘๐Ž๐๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐‹ ๏ฟฝ...

By signedyamane

--ๆœˆใฎๅพŒ | ๐€๐’๐“๐‘๐Ž๐๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐‹ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ !! You admired the sun and he admired the moon. Even though five de... More

๐€๐’๐“๐‘๐Ž๐๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐‹ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„ ๐Ÿ
๐€๐๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐˜/๐
โ˜… A Girl Named Nene Yashiro
โ˜… Hanako-san of The Toilet
โ˜… Hanako-san of the Toilet: Part 2
โ˜… The Blessed Waters
โ˜… Shimizu of The Blessed Waters
โ˜… The Boy Exorcist
โ˜… The Misaki Stairs: Part 1
โ˜… The Misaki Stairs: Part 2
thank you.
โ˜… The Misaki Stairs: Part 3
โ˜… The Confession Tree
โ˜… The Young Exorcist: Part 1
โ˜… The Young Exorcist: Part 2

โ˜… The Misaki Stairs: Part 4

488 9 34
By signedyamane

「DATE AND TIME: UNKNOWN」

★ AUTHOR'S POV -

A shiver started to spread across Yashiro's body. In her gaze, she noticed Aoi, who had now become a tiny doll with some kind of paper covering her face. Tears welled up in her eyes as she ran towards her friend.

"Yashiro!" Hanako yelled.

"Aoi, wake up!" She yelled frantically. "Aoi!"

Aoi's head tumbled off her doll body in Yashiro's arms.

"As for you four," Yako said, "l'Il tear you apart, just as the rumors say!"

A huge scissor went flying at Yashiro. Kou, who was close by, was able to block the attack, although it nicked him slightly on the arm.

"Senpai, are you okay?!" When he finished that sentence, Kou's arm turned into a doll's arm. He looked at his arm in severe alarm. "The hell is this?!"

"Looks like if you get cut by those scissors, you turn into a doll," Y/N said, looking at Kou's new arm.

"How are we supposed to fight it? Wait, I know! Y/N, do that thing you did! Create a typhoon and beat the shit outta her!"

"I can't."

"Wha-"

"This is No. 2's domain. Unless I have her permission, I can't use Hakujoudai's power. It would be different if we'd destroyed her yorishiro but it doesn't seem to be here..." said Y/N.

"Then what do we do?!" Kou asked. No. 2 attempted to slice Kou with her scissors, which he was barely able to dodge in time.

Y/N began running off with Yashiro. "You just keep her busy for a while! Hanako! Make sure he doesn't die!"

Hanako nodded, knowing very well what Y/N was going to do.

Yet, as he glanced over at Kou, who was struggling to keep fighting. He charged at No. 2, hoping that even if he couldn't defeat her, he'd be able to hold her off for a long enough time.

. . .

"Are you sure this is safe?? What if I hit on the floor??" Yashiro panicked, while being tied in rope.

"Quit being paranoid and remember the plan!" Y/N shouted. She was tying Yashiro's waist with rope to make her bungee jump to the very bottom of the boundary.

"I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS!!" Yashiro cried out.

"You are doing great, Yashiro-san! Now, 3..."

"NO! NO! I CAN'T DO THIS"

"2.."

"PLEASE, Y/N-SAN! HAVE MERCY!"

"1!"

Yashiro screams with her full lung capacity, in fear of her own life!

"What the heck was that?!" Kou asked as he dodged an attack. Hanako and Y/N looked towards each other before running their way over there.

Just as Number 2 was about to attack Kou again with her scissors, I pulled out my revolver and shot them out of the way from the side.

"Sorry to keep you waiting" Hanako told Kou as he kept his fighting stance up ready for another attack while I did the same.

"You have a revolver??" Kou shouted in question

"When your parent's only form of certification is a gun permit. Yeah, it isn't shocking that I have a gun." Y/N said, slightly annoyed from all the commotion. 

"Okay, but what did you do to Nene?" Kou questioned Y/N, in a serious tone.

"Don't worry about her. We did a thorough inspection before she left so she'll be fine... I think" Y/N told him as he looked back at me and I gave him a small nod.

"You think?!" Kou said in a shocked tone. As the sound of the bells on Number 2 started wringing and filled our ears.

"No need to fright you three. I'd be happy to shred all of you at the same time" Number 2 said with a serious tone.They could tell she wasn't bluffing.

"Get ready now!" Hanako told the two of them as I gripped on my revolver.

"And try to stall until Nene completes you know what." Hanako added

"Copy that." Kou told him as he got into a fighting stance. Hanako then looked over to Y/N and they gave him a nod signaling they were ready for what was coming. 

. . .

"Stay back, if you don't I'm going to do something bad to you" Kou threatened. When suddenly Number 2 giggled before she looked out her scissors and ran towards us. 

They jumped back into the air before Y/N shot some bullets into the screw of her scissors, cutting a little bit of them off as Hanako slashed on the side while Kou was dodging her attacks. Kou was actually shocked by the synchronization of Hanako and Y/N.

"Good job guys!" Kou told us as we landed back in the ground next to him before straightening back up and getting back into a fighting stance.

"Thanks" Hanako told him with a small smile before focusing back on the fight.

"Ready?" Hanako asked Y/N as we both went to strike again. They gave him a nod as they went back in toward Number 2.

When suddenly she changed course and started going towards the edge of the platform before jumping down to the bottom. The three of them ran to the edge as we looked over. Before we remembered who she would be going after. Yashiro Nene.

Hanako, Y/N, and Kou glanced at each other.

"C-Can someone hold m-my hand?" Kou stuttered.

"Sure I can help you." Y/N walked towards him, seemingly going to hold his hand. Instead, they kicked him in his ass and fell down. Y/N follows him after.

We all fell on top of each other on a cobblestone path.

"Help!" Nene's scream could be heard in the distance as Hanako and Y/N sprinted towards the owner of that voice. Hoping they could make it in time before Nene became No.2's next victim.

In the distance we could see No.2 had Nene cornered up against a tree as she was using her scissors to make sure the poor girl couldn't escape. When suddenly No.2 tried to strike at Nene. Hanako and Y/N sprinted towards the scene and jumped into the air as Kou defended

Nene from the attack.

"Number 7 and 8" No.2 muttered under her breath, laced with hatred.

"How did you get down here?!" No.2 questioned us.

"It's about time!" Nene added, still shaking in shock.

"Hey there." Hanako told the others before he slowly started to collapse. Kou caught him before his head hit the ground as Nene ran towards them.

"Hanako what's the matter?" He asked in fear as he looked back and forth between Y/N and him.

"I'm dying" Hanako told his poor friend as he looked in shock.

No.2 seemed happy with herself after Hanako said that and started talking to her dolls with a smirk.

"Oh god that bitch is dumb." Y/N said to Kou and Nene as they tried not to laugh. Kou felt Hanako sit up in my arms.

"It was a joke! I'm already dead. However, I'm still in a bind." Hanako told them.

"Let me help please!" Nene asked the two of them as Hanako started to whisper something in her ear. Y/N looked on as a slight hint of jealousy filled their head, but tried to just focus on the task at hand.

"I think I know what it could be" Nene responded to Hanako as Y/N stood up and took out their revolver, ready for what would come next.

"I just have to break it right?" Nene asked the two of them. As Hanako answered her before Y/N pitched in.

"We'll take care of No.2" Y/N reassured her as she shot me a smile which they returned before facing forward.

"Ok let's do it!" Nene responded as she tried to get up. However No.2 was still blocking their way.

In a serious tone, No.2 said, "I'm sorry to interrupt. But we don't have time to chat." Y/N and Hanako remembered their trap before she attacked. Y/N helped Nene up as Hanako let out ropes behind her.

"No.7 let me out of this!" She demanded

"Trust me, I wish that was an option," Hanako replied.

"Go now!" They yelled at Nene as they heard in the supposed direction of the Wonder's weak spot.

"Stop that right there! You're trying to take Misaki from me, you little brat!" No.2 yelled before making her dolls appear before continuing.

"I worked too hard for this! Don't do it!" She yelled more desperately as Hanako tightened his grip on the rope.

"QUIET!" Nene yells as all three of them look up at her.

"All of this is stressing me out! None of this is going to make him want you!" Nene yelled before she kept going.

"I used to go to extreme measures before but it never works! You're not really in love with Misaki, you just want someone to see you!" Nene continued on as Hanako and Kou stood there not knowing what to do before No.2 let out a soft gasp.

Suddenly Nene mustered up the power to crush one of the dolls and stepped on one of their heads.

"My doll!" Number 2 remarked.

The three of them looked on as Nene opened No. 2's Yorishiro and with one swift movement, pulled it off a pair of scissors.

No.2 was furious and through her scissors at Nene. However, she wasn't fast enough to hit him.

Y/N dashed in front of Nene and shot at the weapon heading for them.

"No.2 of the 8 Mysteries, Misaki Stairs. You have abandoned your duty!" Hanako said with a stern voice before slabbing his knife intro No.2's chest.

"I'm going to need you to return your number." Hanako said harshly as the barrier surrounding them started to cave in before turning a blinding white color as it absorbed them in it.

They landed on the damp floor of the school grounds as Y/N looked to my side and saw Hanako next to me. We both got up at the same time as the moonlight shone through to cracked windows.

I looked towards the ground to see Nene still unconscious. Hanako shot me a smirk before walking towards a small girl's sleeping figure, before bending down.

"Wakey wakey!" He said in a mocking tone.

Nene stores in her sleep before slowly opening her eyes. Y/N bent down next to Hanako as she looked at the ghostly duo.

"Is that you two? Y/N and Hanako-kun?" She asked us, rubbing her eyes.

"Sure is!" Hanako responded with a smile

"Hey" I said to Nene with a wave.

"Thank goodness we made it back. Back where's Kou?" She asked with slight concern, laced in her sleepy voice.

"Right here!" Y/N told her as Hanako reached into his pocket, before pulling out a Kou doll.

"Kou, is that you!?" Nene yelled out in shock before taking the doll out of Hanako's hand.

"A true valiant hero who fought to the very end." Y/N exclaimed as they wiped a fake tear from their eyes while Hanako stood back and watched the scene unfold.

"He makes a really cute plushie." Y/N states as they flick Kou's head, before looking back down at them.

"He'll be turned back into normal right? Aoi and the other two?" Nene questioned us as we had started walking.

"Yes, we truly intend to have it taken care of" Hanako reassured her. As Hanako bent down next to Nene and picked up someone.

"By the real Misaki." Hanako added as he held what looked to be a fox, however, Hanako and I knew who it really was.

"A fox?" Nene questioned.

"She's a special statue that moves. Come on, Yako. Apologize. Now." said Y/N sternly.

However No. 2 just let out a huff and shrugged. Oh god this isn't going to go down well.

Hanako took out his knife and swung it out in front of the other wonder threateningly.

"You know, fox meat makes a delicious meal." Hanako threatened Yako

"Stop put the knife down!" Nene yelled out from behind them.

"So what's going to happen to everyone who was turned into dolls?" Nene asked the fox.

"I guess they'll all turn back into their form come morning. I don't have much power left. They probably won't even remember me." No.2 answered the cream-colored haired girl.

Nene let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh good." I could tell she was thinking about her friend.

Hanako started to walk out but I stayed back a little, I saw Nene walk towards the moping creature.

"Hey, little fox!" she said, crouching down and taking out a photo.

"Here. Hey, I'm still mad at you and you're not forgiven so don't get confused. You scared the heck out of me down there, I really thought I was going to die!" She stated in a stern tone before becoming more soft.

"And even though I had a good reason, I know I broke something that was very important to you. I'm sorry for that. Ok?" Nene said as she handed over the class photo.

Nene reached out to the fox and tried to strike her ear, which ended up failing and Nene getting bitten as Hanako walked back in the room after hearing Nene scream and the fox waking up the stairs.

"And I have a name. If you ever call me little fox again I'll bite your hand off and eat it." She threatens before trotting up the old stairs. Leaving the three of them. And a half.

Y/N started walking out because they wanted to see the Mokke again. However, Y/N looked back to see if the two were following me. But what I saw was not what I was expecting.

Amane Yugi kissing Nene Yashiro.

❝ AUTHOR'S NOTE ❞

We are officially halfway through the story! We came so far!! I love you all!

Just a small rant, but why do Fanfiction writers always have such bad grammar or mispronunciation? Like you guys don't have a grammar checker or Grammarly? 🤨 🤨

When this book ends and you still want more of my works, I am releasing a TBHK headcannons book, a Mean Girls fanfiction, and a Zenitsu fanfiction soon! Stay tuned for that! 

Till then, folks.

Yamane Yashiro

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 589 18
good night ; y. amane x f. reader! โ”โ” โ fabricated love my dear ! โž &&. just your average , cliche , love story between two teenagers . yet as d...
5.3K 136 7
- no matter what it's always you. it has been you, is you, and will be you. i'll wait until the perfect moment and finally make you mine. i wont giv...
4.5K 117 14
Amane Yugi and y/n Hiroshima. Y/n became friends with Yugi and ever since she friended him. He fell head over heals for her. And so did she. Y/n LOVE...
144K 3.4K 32
๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด. เน‘โ€งหšโ‚Š๊’ท๏ธถเฌ“๏ธถ๊’ท๊’ฆโŠนเน‘โ€งหšโ‚Š๊’ท๏ธถเฌ“๏ธถ๊’ท๊’ฆโŠนเน‘ A Hananene fanfiction โ™ก #1 in H...