Contrition

By Kcrescent_V

Sometime we are late to cherish things that are most precious to us. Sometime after losing our most precious... More

Character Details
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII

XIV

2.5K 159 20
By Kcrescent_V

Rain froze in Phayu's grip and then turned around to look at the alpha in shock, "What do you mean, Phee…" 

Phayu realised what he said too and slowly let go of Rain, another loud thunder flashed and Phayu quickly grabbed Rain's hand again. Rain's heart broke when he saw his alpha looking all afraid yet frustrated 

"Phee.. What do you mean by again? Did something happen before?" Rain asked carefully, he didn't wish to raise his hopes and then end up disappointed. 

Phayu sighs before he pulls Rain upstairs. Rain quietly followed the alpha while he recalled his accident, he was shaken up when he remembered it. 

Once inside the bedroom, Phayu sat on the bed and remained quiet. Rain patiently waits for the older man. Rain was both hopeful yet scared by thought that maybe Phayu time travelled too. 

The silence was making Rain tremble, he kneels in front of Phayu and decides to take the risk. He avoided looking into Phayu's eyes and slowly grabbed the older man’s hands into his own, “You know Phee, the night I was drunk dead and you picked me up? I had a dream. A nightmare actually, I dreamed that I caused you so much pain. To you, to P’Phai….. to.. to our child…”

Rain heard Phayu’s breath hitched, he could see Phayu’s hand trembling and he held him tighter, “I realised how selfish I am and how If I don't change myself, I might end up losing everything. You, our family, our future… I don’t want it, Phee…”

There was suffocating silence, Phayu sighs and Rain kept holding his hand tightly in fear that Phayu might leave him. Few minutes passed and Phayu spoke in a cold voice, “And yet you remained the same…”

“Huh?!” Rain looks at Phayu in confusion who was staring at him with a dull expression. Phayu closes his eyes before opening again and looking towards Rain, “You’re still the same Rain, you think you can have anything forcefully. You are still selfish and self-centred… What if I had the same dream…. What if I don’t want to have anything to do with you after that dream..”

“No! Phee! Please!” Rain panicked and looked at Phayu in fear while Phayu was still calm, Phayu gently caressed Rain’s hand and continued, “Let’s switch places, What if you were in my place and I was in yours? You without even a second thought decided to marry me but I instead of accepting it, hate and blame you all my life? What if I decided not to cooperate and blame and hate your Brother PraPai too, though he got nothing to do with it…”

Rain turned pale as he recalled times when he was rude to Saifah and even mocked the older omega for still being single and living with his brother. Rain felt ashamed as he remembered how Saifah always smiled and never took his words to heart. If Rain was in Saifah’s place, he might have ended up hating himself.

“You did everything for me and in return you just wanted to save our marriage yet I without care, recklessly lost our child? Will you still have faith in our relationship?” Phayu asked coldly.

“It was an accident! I didn’t want that to happen!” Rain shouted in anger as he stood up while letting go of Phayu’s hand.

“Really, Rain? Didn’t you plan to abort the child, had that accident not taken place?” Phayu asked in harsh voice which made Rain stunned, he looks at Phayu with wide eyes before clutching his stomach in despair 

“I loved you with all my heart and soul but in return, all I got was hatred and sadness…” Phayu whispered sadly while Rain trembled, Rain cried quietly as he looked at the alpha with regret.

“…. We can have a baby again, I promise to be careful…” “Child isn’t the issue, Rain!!” Phayu interrupted Rain and shouted in frustration, Rain was startled and took a step back in fear.

“Rain, have you seriously changed at all? Do you even realise why am I upset? Why don't I want that to happen?!” Phayu asked in upset voice while Rain clenched his hand tightly

“You don’t love me! At least I don’t think so! Why do you want to have a second chance? Tell me…” Phayu grabbed Rain and shook him as he questioned the omega who looked at him with teary eyes.

“I…” Rain was speechless, he had no answer. Phayu looks at Rain desperately but then lets him go and sighs, “We know what happened in the future! Since we have another chance, better we avoid it and be happy without each other…” 

Rain remains quiet while further making Phayu believe that his decision was right, Phayu stares at Rain longingly while omega was staring at the ground. Phayu shook his head and decided to give Rain some time alone. He was about to walk away when Rain grabbed his hand

Phayu looks at Rain’s hand then at Rain who was still staring at the ground, “Then let me love you, please. Phee was patient with me for so long, please don’t give up on me….” 

Rain looks at Phayu with pleading eyes while the alpha gives him a blank look, Rain wipes his tears and continues, “I promise you I will give up if things don't work between us, just give me a chance…” 

Phayu still remained quiet while Rain stared at him hopefully yet eagerly, Phayu sighs as he pinches his nose in frustration before looking at Rain, “Do whatever you want..”

The alpha walked out of the room, a few minutes passed and Rain finally collapsed on the bed. He closed his eyes in relief yet fear, relief that Phayu didn’t reject him directly and fear that he needed to prove his love to Phayu before the alpha completely gave up on him.

                                       Next Morning, PraPai woke up feeling confused and empty. He stares at the unfamiliar ceiling as the fragment of his dreams plays in his head. He recalled watching himself giving flowers to Sky on his graduation, the omega who was sad before, smiled brightly on receiving the flowers which made PraPai’s heart beat increase.

He saw himself excitedly following Sky who kept smiling while hugging the flowers and even kissed PraPai’s cheek before blushing and rushing away in embarrassment. He even dreamed about kissing the omega, it felt so real yet familiar at the same time. PraPai came back to reality when Sky whined and snuggled closer to him.

The alpha stares at the omega who was clinging to him, PraPai stares at Sky's peaceful face before gently touching him. PraPai was lost in Sky’s softness until he realised what he was doing and quickly pulled away.

PraPai quickly moves away and sits which waked up Sky too, Sky looks at PraPai in confusion and whispered, “P’Phai?” 

“Sky…I …” PraPai looked at Sky and remembered the dream of kissing him, he quickly looked away when he realised that he was staring at Sky’s lip. 

“Phee, are you okay?” Sky asked in confusion, PraPai nodded and quickly got out of the bed, “I … I need to use the washroom..” PraPai made excuses as he rushed to the washroom.

Sky watches PraPai running away in confusion while the alpha locks himself in the washroom and splashes water over his face to stop thinking about the dreams.

“Damn it! PraPai!!” PraPai slapped his face while staring at his reflection in the mirror with frustration. 

Ten minutes later, PraPai found Sky in the kitchen making tea. PraPai sat over the table while he watched the omega. Sky turns around and smiles softly as he looks at PraPai before placing tea in front of him.

“Thanks…” PraPai whispered as he took the cup while Sky returned to make them breakfast. It felt so homey and PraPai felt so warm as he watched Sky. Fifteen later, Sky served PraPai English breakfast while he made himself rice and soup.

PraPai looked at Sky with excitement as he took a bite of toast and a sip of tea, “Tea is perfect..” Sky nodded in response while he took a bite of rice too.

“Why did you make two different sets of breakfast?” PraPai asked in curiosity 

“I don’t like egg and toast for breakfast and you won’t eat rice too..” Sky replies without much thought. Meanwhile, PraPai stares at Sky in surprise 

“How do you know that I don’t eat rice?” PraPai asks in surprise while Sky pauses, he smiles awkwardly before replies, “Um, Rain told me?” PraPai nodded before he started eating.

“I will drop you off to college..” PraPai said as they ate, Sky looks at PraPai and was about to say no but PraPai interrupted, “Thank you P’Phai, that’s so sweet of you..” 

Sky ended up laughing and nodded which made PraPai grin in happiness. PraPai insisted on helping Sky in washing the dishes and Sky couldn’t say no when PraPai gave him puppy eyes.

Whole ride, PraPai complained about his secretary and work while Sky watched him with adoration. Sky was really happy to be able to spend time with PraPai.

“Thank you, Phee..” Sky said as he looked at PraPai, the alpha nodded and hesitated before he spoke, “I shall pick you after classes..”

“Phee doesn't have either!” Sky quickly interrupted PraPai, the alpha looked at Sky in confusion, “Phee would be busy during the day, it’s better Phee rest than getting tired because of me…” 

“Taking care of Sky doesn't tire me..” PraPai said, which made both flustered, PraPai shutter as he tried to explain himself, “I mean it's no trouble…”

“.. Then I will wait for Phee..” Sky replies with a soft smile which makes PraPai smile unconsciously too.

“See you later…” PraPai said as Sky got out of the car, Sky nodded and watched PraPai driving away. Sky couldn’t stop smiling and turned around, he was startled when found Rain right next to him.

Rain stared at him suspiciously and asked, “What you two were doing?” 

 “Huh? Who?” Sky pretended not to understand what Rain was talking about.

“P’Phai and you…” Rain spoke while Sky still pretended to be confused, “P’Phai? Where?”

“Dude! That was my brother’s car so stop acting..” Rain pointed out which made Sky walk towards the class.

“Tell me..” Rain complained but Sky brushed him off, “Nothing!”

“It took you 10 mins to come out, how come it’s nothing?!” Rain asked while giving Sky a suspicious look. Sky turned flush but decided not to answer Rain instead question younger omega, “What about you? P’Phai told that Phayu took you home. What happened then?” 

Rain froze but he sighs in despair, “Let’s just say I got a short duration of time to prove to him that I actually love him…”

“And do you?” Sky asked Rain back, Rain stares at Sky quietly before he finally answer, “Sky, I always rebelled against Phee for everything that happened that I never got chance to actually love him but I know that he’s important to me”

“And what if you realise that you actually don’t love him? Won’t it be unfair for Phee?” Sky asked in frustration while Rain looks at Sky with upset face 

“I didn’t say that I can’t love him! I just said that I need to make him and myself both fall in love. I can’t let anyone have him, he’s only my Alpha..” Rain said in annoyance as he thought about someone else with Phayu

Sky rolled his eyes at Rain’s stupidity and pats his shoulder, “I really worry about Phee’s sanity…”

“Huh?” Rain looks at Sky in confusion.

“… You both brothers are the same… dumb..” Sky said before walking towards the class, Rain stares at Sky dumbly before running after him, “What did you mean?!”

                       Meanwhile at Twins garage, Saifah stayed at Garage last night as he wanted to give Rain and Phayu some privacy. He brushed his teeth after waking up and directly went down to get breakfast. He was not bothered whether he had bed hair and was wearing a shirt inside out. 

P’Aon and Jennie shook their heads while they ordered breakfast for Saifah. The omega sat near the cars and was eating messily, Aon looked at Saifah in disappointment and said, “Eat properly, it looks like you haven’t eaten for days…”

“I actually haven’t eaten since last afternoon! Phayu makes me work like an ass and in return makes me starve too!” Saifah complained as he took bite of chicken and then started choking 

“Fuck! Get me water! I don’t want to die due to chicken!” Saifah cried as he hit his chest while Aon started to panic too. Suddenly a water bottle was brought near his mouth, Saifah quickly started drinking and sighs in relief once he felt better. 

Saifah didn’t notice Aon frozen next to him and turned to look towards the person who offered him water. Saifah froze too when he saw Gin standing in front of him with concerns look

“Are you okay?” Gin asked as he pats Saifah’s back gently, Saifah nodded dumbly while Gin sighs in relief 

“Nong should be more careful next time…” Gin said as he gave Saifah a soft smile.

“Khrub… Phee?” Saifah replies back awkwardly.

Meanwhile P’Aon looks between Saifah and Gin awkwardly, he wasn’t sure if he should correct the age misunderstanding. But then Aon decided it wasn’t concerned to him and ran to fix the car to avoid Pakin’s Son.

———————————————————

Like it? Hate it? Not sure?

I will add SaifahxGin little interaction here and there. I love Yim and Tutor…

To clear the misunderstanding, PraPai isn’t from the future.

If you have any other doubts, let me know… see you soon.

There will be either daily or alternate day updates, and can also have multiple updates a day since I will have this book completed before the 24th so keep looking forward.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 741 7
Story about how Phayu and Rain go from meeting each others family, to them becaming one big family. English isn't my first language
250K 10.1K 24
Crushing on someone is the most beautiful feeling yet at the same time the most painful one too... Rain is crushing over his senior knowing that mos...
177K 10.9K 67
A fic having Sky - Phai as main leads and Phayu - Rain as second lead. If you are a fan of Lita couples,you can check other stories as well on my pr...
80.7K 3.5K 15
The two best friends, One too dumb to survive on his own and the other soo sharp that it makes it hard for others to survive. Rain's mom is worried...