SMILE | Jeff the Killer x Rea...

By moffjpg

COVER DRAWN BY ME! :) That smile. That damn smile. He was the reason her peaceful life in her small town, Moo... More

1: Peace
2: Domino Effect
3: Sillhouettes
4: Research
5: Calm Before the Storm
6: The Gun
7: On Death's Doorstep
8: The Capture
9: Deal with the Devil
10: Misunderstanding
11: Tension
12: Knocked Out
13: Darkness
14: Fail
15: The Game
16: Realization
17: Unwanted Thoughts
18: Stolen
19: Porch Conversations
20: Bullseye
21: Determination
22: Bloodshed
23: Merciful
24: Splinter
25: Bittersweet Reunion
26: The Altercation
27: Heartfelt Apologies
28: Thick As Tar
29: Crow's Parade

Before we start!

540 15 7
By moffjpg

Hi! I understand a lot of people hate beginning notes however I just wanted to clarify a couple things before you start.

This is a reader insert in 3rd person and will be using she/her pronouns! However feel free to replace those with your own as every other customizable thing such as clothes and looks will be up to you unless specified otherwise!

Second, this is of course a Jeff the Killer fanfic which will include topics such as murder. Murder scenes will be written in detail. Not super gorey detail but enough to be considered graphic so be warned! I will include warnings at the top of every chapter whenever necessary!

Thirdly, you are 19 in this story and Jeff is 20!!!

Lastly, height isn't specified however you are shorter than Jeff. This is relevant to the story! You can decide what the height difference is but just keep in mind this!

I think that's it for now! If anything else pops up it will be included at the top of the specific chapter.

I hope you enjoy!

Via :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 987 36
You often go outside at night. Because that's when you can hide. You wear a mask to hide your pain. You don't smile. When you do it's to conceal pain...
700K 18.7K 35
Jeff The Killer x Reader *Mature language *Gory/upsetting scenes *Basically just a meme at this point *im on crack For all you Jeff fangirls :) (I'...
808 76 42
Silver Cove, Oregon I live in a small town, where everyone knows someone who knows everyone else. Not much happens here, that is, until the first bod...
63.1K 2.7K 34
"Shit, shit! Why did you stab me!?" I exclaim, laying on the floor with my hand grasping my side, not really putting thought into what I'm saying any...