The House...

Par Ironmanunmasked232

(This book has lots of gore, viewer descretion advised) 2 teenagers venture into their neighbor's house, onl... Plus

The Neighbor's House
The Investigation
Trapped Inside
Tape
Determination
Alive
Finding
Everything gets closer to being solved
Otto's plan
New plan
Bodies
The station and the files
Locating Dylan
Tired
Born
Traffic
One Day
Who?
Weapons
Murder...
Window
In the dark
Television
In the hiding spots
Despair... at it's worst...
It is...
The House... on the street (Epilouge)

High School...

35 1 10
Par Ironmanunmasked232

"Dylan! Dylan" my mother Amelia screams.

I woke up. "Dylan, get ready for school". I got out of my bed and did my per-usual things or you could call it my "Daily routine". I got dressed, brushed my teeth, took my mouthwash, and ate my food.

Well doing all of this, I remembered that this day, is a day like no other. Today is my first day in High School. And I am both excited and dreadful of this day. 

I've never had friends, and I think it's possible that I might make friends here, because everyone is not too young or bullying me. Besides I am not the kind of person who's an introvert, I'm more of an extrovert.

"How do you think High School's gonna go?" Amelia asks. "I don't know" I reply. "But I hope it turns out well".

"Same" Amelia replies. Suddenly, my father Jacob and my sister Sophia appear. All 3 of them say "I hope High School goes well!". "Thank you!" I reply.

I open a car door and step inside. It's Jacob's car. I close the car door behind me and after stepping in, Jacob does the same.

As Jacob drives the car, I think of everything that led up to myself going to High School and then think of everything that will come after that. Then, a brief smile appears on my face but then it fades away as Jacob says "You're here, good luck son". I say "Thank you" once again and step out of the car and then the car speeds away.

I walk into the entrance of the High School, knowing everything that led up to this moment. As I think about it, I don't realize where I am going, and suddenly I hear something being knocked down. Someone.

I get back to reality and realize I accidentally knocked a fellow student down. I say "Oh my gosh, sorry about that, here let me help you up". I helped her up and picked up some papers that fell after I accidentally knocked into her. "Sorry about that" I say. "It's okay" the student replies.

The student is a girl, and looks very pretty, she has gray clothing on and her hair is brown so is her skin. It seems to me it's love at first sight. I quickly jump back to reality and say "Umm... maybe we can see each other sometime...". "Okay" the student says. I try to stop myself from blushing but am unable to. And I realize that I'll be late for class if I keep stalling around, so I head to the first class, Math Class.

I head into the classroom. The Math Teacher, Nolan, says "Hello, I assume you're one of the two new students I was told about, what's your name?". I say "Dylan Brady". Nolan says "Nice to meet you, Brady, please sit down". I say nothing and do what he says. Because I don't want to be by the popular students or the jerks, I decide to go at the back of the classroom.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

288 3 10
There is a monster out there, and its name is trauma. Its victims are both children and adults. Sometimes people escape from the grip of the monster...
128 23 26
It's okay, we have this under control. Everything is gonna be fine. Just a group of teenagers living in a small Australian town Now living in fear of...
14 2 1
this is a fictional novel. in this story two girls are set out to discover the secret behind the haunted house. it will take you on a spine thrilling...
4.2K 67 15
It was supose to be the perfect tour until Brittney and her friends picks up a girl who was walking on the side of the road. Suddenly the strange gir...