𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞 (𝐀...

By voicelessyouth

Y/n L/n, youngest queen of Alderaan. With the Sith coming to power again, and a war beginning. You can't be t... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine*
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five*
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty*
eighty-one*
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety
ninety-one
ninety-two
ninety-three
ninety-four
ninety-five
ninety-six*
ninety-seven
ninety-eight
ninety-nine
one-hundred
one-hundred and one
one-hundred and two
one-hundred and three
one-hundred and four
one-hundred and five
one-hundred and six
one-hundred and seven
one-hundred and eight
one-hundred and nine
epilogue
authors note
bonus chapter: Nightmares Of The War

one-hundred and ten

1.9K 60 10
By voicelessyouth

When Y/n opened she felt a dull pain, and hissed in pain. This instantly caught Anakin's attention "Sweets?" He asks, sitting up in the chair he now had.

Y/n looks over blinking her eyes a few times "Ani?" She asks, pushing herself into a sitting position.

Anakin smiles with a laugh "Hi sweetheart." He whispered, scooting closer to the bed.

For a moment Y/n wasn't sure what had happened, and then it hit her. Instantly Y/n looks around the room, searching for her children "Where-where are they?" She stuttered "Where's Luke and Leia?" She panicked.

"Hey, hey, calm down." Anakin says gently "Noah and Daphne are cleaning them up."

Y/n let out a breath of relief, and instantly relaxed "How long was I out for?" She asks.

"Thirty minutes, maybe more." Anakin says quietly "I-i thought-"

Before Anakin can fully finish his sentence, the door opens and Noah and Daphne walk in. Noah was holding Luke, who was wrapped up in a green blanket. Daphne had Leia, who was wrapped in a pink blanket.

"Oh good you're awake." Daphne said walking over to the other side of the bed, gently handing Leia to Y/n.

"How are you feelin' little sis?" Noah asks softly, while gently bouncing her son.

Y/n smiles down at her baby, adjusting her hold on her. Leia was laid in one arm, so that she could hold Luke in the other. Y/n looks up "Sore but happy." She says.

Noah smiles "You had us worried when you passed out." He says, as Daphne then took Luke from him, and placed him in Y/n's other arm.

Y/n looks down at her children, a big smile on her face. She couldn't believe it, Y/n never expected her life to take such a turn. It was a good turn, and she didn't regret a thing. Y/n couldn't look away from them, and neither could Anakin.

Daphne smiles at the little family "We'll leave you guys be." She says, grabbing Noah and tugging him out of the room. Despite his complaining.

Anakin scoots as close as he can get, and looks at Y/n with a fond smile. It's silent as the two of them stare at their children, Y/n looks at Anakin "See Ani, sometimes are just dreams." She whispered.

"Yeah." Anakin whispered "Can I....can I hold one of them?" He asks.

Y/n smiles and holds Leia out "You don't need to ask Ani." She says teasingly.

Anakin laughs a little and gently takes his daughter into his arms, when he looked down at her face she was peacefully sleeping. Anakin could already see so much of Y/n in her.

"I have good news." Anakin says looking up.

Y/n looks away from Luke "And what news is that?" She asks.

"The war. It's over. Ahsoka caught Maul, Obi-wan killed General Grievous, and the Chancellor has been arrested." Anakin said rather proudly "And I'm free from the jedi order."

Tears pooled in Y/n's eyes, she had a big smile on her face. Her excitement showing "Really?" She asked.

Anakin nodded reaching over and taking Y/n's hand in his "We can go to Alderaan, whenever you want." He whispered "We can go home."

☁︎

Two days later Y/n was still on bed rest, Anakin wouldn't let her leave or do too much. Master Yoda had returned from Kashyyyk, and Obi-wan had returned form Utapau. Anakin had gone to the jedi temple, saying he needed to talk with them. Noah had stayed back to take care of Y/n, this would be his last day on Coruscant. He would be heading back to Alderaan tomorrow morning, he had to finish a bit of work and help Padmè pack up.

Much to Y/n's dismay, the family of three would be going to Naboo.

The Senate was in shambles, desperately trying to get a new vote for chancellor up. Y/n hadn't been paying much attention to it, she didn't have time to. She had heard that there were two potential candidates, people Y/n had never heard of before. Some people were voted without issue, while some others were hesitant. Unable to believe what Palpatine had done.

Palpatine was in a high security prison, along with both Dooku and Maul. The prison was specifically made for dark side force users, it would weaken them them completely so there was no chance of escaping. Y/n was relieved that it was all over, and that her and Anakin could finally start their life together.

Daphne would come by evey day, for at least an hour to check on Y/n and the babies. All three of them were perfectly healthy, and nothing was wrong at all. It gave Anakin more peace.

Y/n was currently standing over Leia's crib, staring down at her with a big smile. The little infant was sleeping peacefully, her mout slightly ajar. Y/n looked over at Luke, who was sleeping the same way.

"Hey, sis you got a visitor." Noah says quietly when he peaks into the room.

Y/n looks away from her kids, and follows Noah out of the room "Who is it-" She didn't even finish her sentence. Y/n gasped at who stood there, a big smile on her face "Ahsoka!" She exclaimed. She rushed forward and brought the Togruta girl, into a very tight hug.

Noah smiles "I'm gonma go get you some lunch." He says "Don't cause too much trouble!"

Y/n rolls her eyes "Shut up!" She shouts, still holding Ahsoka.

Ahsoka laughs and hugs her back, with just as much force "It's so good to see you!" She squealed stepping back from the hug "How are you?"

"I'm doing okay, if you couldn't tell I had the babies." Y/n said jokingly, while motioning to her stomach.

"I have noticed!" Ahsoka said bubbling with excitement "Can-can I see them?" She asks.

Y/n laughs with a nod "You've gotta be quiet, they're sleeping."

Ahsoka nods with excitement "I can be quite." She whispered, an excited grin on her face.

Y/n laughs a little and leads Ahsoka down the hall, and into her room. Ahsoka instantly went to one of the bassinets, Luke's to be specific, a large smile on her face "Awe they're so cute." She whispered.

"That's Luke." Y/n whispered standing next to her "The other one is Leia."

Ahsoka looks over "Leia, doesn't that mean heavenly flowers?" She asks curiously.

Y/n hadn't even realized the meaning of her daughter's name, when she named them she didn't think. Naming them what she did, just seemed right. But she did feel guilty for not talking with Anakin about it more, though he didn't seem to mind at all.

"I didn't even realize." Y/n says with a laugh.

Ahsoka moves to Luke's crib and laughs "He looks like Anakin." She said "But way cuter."

Y/n snorts and shakes her head "You two are so ridiculous." She says.

☁︎

Ahsoka didn't stay for long since she had to get back to the jedi temple, soon after she left Noah came back with a lot of food. Y/n and Noah had a nice lunch together, but in the middle of it Leia and Luke woke up.

Y/n instantly sprung to her feet "Fuck I almost forgot about them." She says, rushing to her room.

When she pushed open the door, both babies were wailing away. Y/n flicked on the light, and went to Luke's bassinet. She reached down and picked him up, holding him in a position where she could hold Leia too.

Luke continued to wail away, and Y/n bounced him "Oh my sweet boy, you're okay." She says gently. Y/n then moves over to Leias crib, and picks her up. As soon as Leai was in her arms, the crying stopped. Y/n laughed a little as she bounced her "Oh you just wanted mommy, huh?" She said gently.

Y/n walks out of the room, securely holding both her children. She walks back into the livingroom, still bouncing them. Noah looks up from his food, and smiles "Leia seems pretty happy." He jokes.

"Yeah, Luke isn't too happy right now." Y/n says while sitting down, and adjusting her hold on the twins.

"Want me to hold him?" Noah asks "So you can eat?"

Y/n lets out a breath "Yes please." She says, leaning over a bit. Noah careful takes Luke from Y/n, and once Noah had him sat all comfortable he fell silent. Y/n's jaw dropped in disbelief "I-the betrayal!" She whispered dramatically.

Noah lets out a laugh "He just loves his uncle Noah." He says with a snort.

Y/n shakes her head while eating some of her food "Bullshit." She grumbled.

☁︎

When Anakin came home that night, the appartment was quiet and dark. He had a big smile on his face, and his spirits were very high. Master Windu had talked with Master Yoda as he said he would, and Anakin was allowed to train his children in the ways of the force. When he saw fit.

Anakin walked into his and Y/n's shared room, and smiled at the sight. Y/n was laying in bed, with both babies next to her. Pillows lined the edge of the bed where the babies were, just in case they somehow rolled off. Anakin walked over and sat on the end of the bed, staring at the most important people in his life.

Anakin Skywalker couldn't believe it, he had a family. He had a soon to be wife, and two beautiful children. Anakin never thought he'd have this, especially since he had joined the jedi. But here he was. Anakin Skywalker the chosen one, the one who would bring balance to the force, and he did.

Anakin no longer had any duty to the jedi, or the jedi council. Today Ahsoka had done the trials, and became a jedi knight. Now Anakin's only duty was to his soon to be wife, and his children.

And thats all that mattered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 118 17
"There are two sides: the light side, and the dark side." "But it doesn't have to be white and black" Y/N L/N was a Jedi padawan, his master sen...
293 2 7
anakin x reader At a young age of 9, y/n faces devastation and is taken in to become a Jedi. However, she is not one who easily sticks on the right p...
3.9K 48 45
❝Well, I've been saving you since we were kids so I won't stop now❞ Emmesere Donndern and Anakin Skywalker had been slaves together until they were r...
2K 64 21
In which Odessa Tove knows she shouldn't, but falls for the chosen one, nonetheless .. (Anakin Skywalker x female oc)