bad boy✧h.g

By wishedjacob

what happens when bad boy hayes grier falls for a innocent girl that only sees him as the schools bad boy? wi... More

INTRO
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
who should win?
Part 12

Part 1

5.6K 97 25
By wishedjacob

*Monday morning*

[Erikka's POV]

I wake up at the annoying sound of my alarm clock going off.

"Great another day in hell" I say to myself as I groan and push myself up out of bed.

I went over to my closet and picked out my outfit for the day.

Today I was wearing some black high wasted shorts with a white floral crop top and gold studded sandles. After that I headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth and do my make up. For my make up I just did the simple mascara look and curled the ends of my hair.

After I looked in the mirror and was satisfied with my look I headed down stairs for breakfast. Once I entered the kitchen I seen a note on the counter from my mom and dad most likely.

It read:

Dear erikka,

     me and your father had to go away for a business trip for 2 weeks.

sorry we had to tell you through a note hunny but we had to catch our flight early this morning. I hope you understand

                                    LOVE, mom & dad

                                                                      xoxo

I really wasn't surprised I mean this isn't the first time this has happened and most likely will not be the last. I signed loudly as I took out the fruity pebbles  and a bowl.

*After breakfast*

As I walked out the door I grabbed my backpack and penny board.

When I was finally out the door I locked it and stared penny boarding to school.

* 5 minutes later*

When I entered the gates of hell I stared to slowly walk to the doors.

As I was walking by a group of boys some one whistled at me and once I turned around I regretted it big time.

I seen the last person I wanted to see.

The schools bad boy.

Hayes grier  smirking at me.

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed the first part! Sorry its short I promise there will be much longer parts soon!:)

QOTD: Have you guys ever met hayes?

AOTD: I have twice :')

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

946K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
799K 29.8K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.8M 60.2K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
274K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...