Part 8

*At the mall*

Once we arrived at the mall I ran to forever 21 because that's my favorite store ever and I haven't went shopping in a long time. Right when I entered the store I already had a hand full of cute clothes that I wanted.

"Dang babe we just walked in how could you have picked out all those clothes already?" Hayes said while laughing.

"Because when you're a girl and you haven't went shopping in forever you do those things" I say while grabbing this really cute skirt I wanted to try on.
"Now can you hold all these clothes while I try on this super cute skirt" I say while jumping up and down with a wide smile.

"Or you can just set the clothes down in the dressing room while I go in there with you" Hayes said with a smirk.

"Haha you're so funny Grier" I say while laughing and handing him the clothes and heading towards the dressing rooms.

As I was walking in the dressing room I took a glance a Hayes to see he was looking at me while doing a cute pouty face. Once again I laughed and shook my head no before closing the door and locking it.

*leaving forever 21*

"Babe I'm hungryyy" Hayes cries like a little 5 year old as we are exiting forever 21.

"Stop crying like a baby the food court is right there" I say pointing to the area surrounded with delicious food.

"I'll race you" Hayes said many while smirking a devilish smirk.

"3...2...1" I yell as me and Hayes begin running to the food court.

Hayes ended up winning but he's a football player what do you expect.

After our little race we ended up getting some pizza and we sat down at a table for two and begin eating.

After lunch we decided to go into the van store and buy some new vans.
Hayes got some new red ones and I got some purple ones and some red ones to match Hayes.

After the vans store Hayes went into some guy stores and bought some stuff and then we left.

Once we got home we decided to go to get some ice cream and then go to the park.

*at the ice cream stand*

"I'll have a cookies and cream in a cone please" I tell the lady.

"I'll have vanilla and chocolate cone please" Hayes says as he takes out a 10 from his wallet and pays the lady.

After we got our ice cream we started walking to the park across the street and sat on the swings.

"I can't wait for our date Friday babe" Hayes said while eating his ice cream with a big cheeky smile on his face.

"Me either. Where are we going?" I ask.

"I can't tell you it's a surprise" Hayes says with a smirk.
OMG this boy and smirking ugh.

"Ugh I hate surprises" I say rolling my eyes with a big smile.

"Oh well" Hayes says making me and him laugh.

"You got a little something" Hayes says while pointing to my mouth.

I wipe it away and ask "is it gone?" while laughing at myself. Hayes then laughs and says "no you missed a spot come here". So I get up and go to Hayes and just stand there looking in his eyes as he carefully brings his thumb to the corner of my mouth and wipes it.
After he's done he still keeps his hand on my cheek while looking at my eyes then my lips over and over again.
After about a minute or two of him just looking from my lips to my eyes I speak up.

"Just kiss me already" I whisper.

And with that he slowly leaned in and connected our lips together passionately.

///////

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in forever I've been super busy with volleyball and school but since volleyball season is over I should be able to update more for you guys so I'm exited!! Anyways please vote and comment!! Thanks guys love you!💖