Part 3

*Skip 3 more periods to lunch*
As the lunch bell rung I ran out of class.
I just had to tell Jodie and Nathalie what happened with Hayes.
I'm so confused if I like him or not.
I need another girls pov.

After I got my lunch I started to walk to the table me,Nathalie and Jodie sit at.

As I started walking to my table I noticed that Jodie was only here today.
I guess Nathalie was sick today.
Oh well I'll catch her up later.

As soon as I sat down Jodie says
"Spill" like she already knew something happened.
That's why I'm best friends with Jodie.
She always knows when something is up. I mean me and Nathalie are close but no where near as close as me and Jodie.

I signed loudly and begin telling her everything.

After I finished she was such in shock. Until she finally spoke up.

"So do u like him or not"?!?! She said desperate to know.

"I'm not sure that's why I'm telling you... Do u think I do? I say quietly.

"Yes totally" she says with a wide smile.

"But what if he doesn't like me?!" I say super worried then I was before.

"Trust me I'm sure he does" she says absolutely positive.

I just shrugged my shoulders and begin eating my lunch.

* skip to the end of the day*

I started to walk to Detention slowly.
This isn't my first time in detention and I bet it's no where near the last but whatever.

As I walked in I seen Hayes already there. He was sitting in the back so I took a seat in the front in front of the board. As I sat down I looked at the board and it read
-
Had to go back to my room and grade papers. Stay in your seats until detention is over.
-
I signed and just started to check my Instagram. As I was scrolling through my feed I feel two large hands cover my eyes.

"Guess who" Hayes said.

And I knew it was Hayes because we were the only ones here.

"Hayes I know it's you I mean who else could it be your the only one here besides me" I say with sarcasm.

"Oh well... Hey let's sneak out" he says with a smirk.

"Hayes are u crazy what if we get caught!" I say really worried.

"Oh well" he says as he takes my hand and pulls me out the classroom and out of the school doors.

As we were walking out Hayes intertwined our hands.

"Is this okay" he says as his cheeks turn a bright pink.

"Yeah it's fine" I say with a light smile.

*5 minutes later walking into the city*

"Hey let's go break into that abounded building and climb to the roof" he says as he pulled my hand and pointing to the building with his other.

"Hayes you are crazy " I said as I crack a smile.

"Yeah I am crazy.... For you" he says as he stops and looks me in the eyes.

/////

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this part!!
Remember if you are interested in being Nash's girlfriend later in the story just comment or kik me.
Kik- hey_erikka_here
QOTD// Hayes or Nash?😻💗
AOTD// Hayes 💦💓