Part 12

*skip to Thursday*

|erikkas pov|

oh my gosh today is the big football game between Hayes and Nick. I'm so nervous to see who is going to win.
Hayes is really good at football but I've heard Nick is good also so I honestly don't know how this is going to work out. I hope Hayes wins but I also wouldn't mind if Nick won. He seems super sweet. I don't know I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens.

*skip to after school* {sorry for all the skipping}

|hayes' pov|

once the bell rang signaling school is over i rushed out of class and to the locker room.
when I got there I seen nick already there about to get changed into his uniform. I can't believe he actually thinks he is gonna win. I decided to go talk to him and scare him a little.

"Hey Nick" I said as I came up next to him with a devilish smile.

"Hey dick head, ready to lose?" He asked while laughing.

"I should be the one asking you that question Robinson" I said laughing back thinking about how he is going to embarrass himself out there.

"Haha no I think that question is only for you since you know you're gonna lose" he said and I got so mad that I grabbed him by the shirt and pinned him against the locker room lockers.

"Listen here punk I don't know who you think you are coming to my school trying to win over my girl. You're not going to win this game and take her out tomorrow so stop even thinking you have a chance because you don't!" I said or more like yelled.

"We will see about that Grier" he said as he pushed me off of him.

"Bring it on" I said while walking off furious to the other side of the locker room to change and get ready to whoop some ass.

you're going down Robinson.

|erikkas pov|

When the bell rung me and basically everyone else started headed towards the field to see the football game. I was so nervous.
once I got to the field I sat all the way at the bottom and waited for the game to start.

|25 minutes later|

I was just on my phone waiting and looking through Instagram when I hear everyone cheer. I look up to see all the guys running out onto the field. They all stopped in the middle and spread out into 2 teams.
I looked over at Nick and made eye contact with him and he gave me a huge cheesy smile and I smiled back.
Then I spotted Hayes and he looked at me with his dreamy blue eyes and mouthed "I love you"
I blushed and looked down smiling until I heard a whistle. I guess it meant the game was starting. I was so nervous to see who would win

|4th quarter|
|still erikkas pov|

It was the fourth quarter and the score was tied with only 2 minutes on the clock. I just sat there nervously biting my nails. At this point I had no idea who would win. It could be either one of them. Or they could remain tied. But I had a feeling someone was going to score.
I was lost into my thoughts until I seen every one on the field running again. Hayes' team had the ball. I watched as his quarter back threw the ball to Hayes and Hayes carefully caught it and started running to make a touch down. Nick was running to tackle him before it was too late. But Hayes had already made it. oh my gosh that means Hayes won! I jumped up in excitement and ran onto the field and jumped in Hayes' arms. He held me tight and Spinned me around it circles with a huge smile on his face. He put me down and looked me in the eyes and said "I guess you're still mine baby" and leaned in and kissed me passionately. I pulled away and hugged him again. While we were hugging I looked over to the side and seen Nick on the bench with his helmet off and his head in his hands. I felt bad so I pulled away and told Hayes "hey how about you go get dressed and I will meet you outside the locker room and then we will go get some pizza" I said smiling.

"Sounds good" he said and kissed my forehead then ran off the field and into the locker room.
Once I seen he entered the locker room I went over to Nick and had a seat next to him.

"Hey" I said quietly.

he looked up slowly and smiled "hey".
"You did a really great job out there!" I said while smiling trying to make him feel a little better.
"Thanks" he said.
"Well maybe we could still hang out some time. You know as friends" I said smiling at him.
"I'd like that" he said smiling.
I smiled back and stood up and walked off to the outside doors of the locker room.
I waited happily until Hayes came out. Once he came out with his bag he went over to me and kissed my cheek "ready babe" he asked.
"Ready" I said and we walked off talking about how exited we are for our date tomorrow night.

//////
What do you guys think about this chapter?
Sorry I haven't updated in so long! But I hope you guys liked this chapter! Most of you guys wanted Hayes to win so he did! But in the next chapter or two there might be a plot twist so be ready😏