Part 1

*Monday morning*

[Erikka's POV]

I wake up at the annoying sound of my alarm clock going off.

"Great another day in hell" I say to myself as I groan and push myself up out of bed.

I went over to my closet and picked out my outfit for the day.

Today I was wearing some black high wasted shorts with a white floral crop top and gold studded sandles. After that I headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth and do my make up. For my make up I just did the simple mascara look and curled the ends of my hair.

After I looked in the mirror and was satisfied with my look I headed down stairs for breakfast. Once I entered the kitchen I seen a note on the counter from my mom and dad most likely.

It read:

Dear erikka,

     me and your father had to go away for a business trip for 2 weeks.

sorry we had to tell you through a note hunny but we had to catch our flight early this morning. I hope you understand

                                    LOVE, mom & dad

                                                                      xoxo

I really wasn't surprised I mean this isn't the first time this has happened and most likely will not be the last. I signed loudly as I took out the fruity pebbles  and a bowl.

*After breakfast*

As I walked out the door I grabbed my backpack and penny board.

When I was finally out the door I locked it and stared penny boarding to school.

* 5 minutes later*

When I entered the gates of hell I stared to slowly walk to the doors.

As I was walking by a group of boys some one whistled at me and once I turned around I regretted it big time.

I seen the last person I wanted to see.

The schools bad boy.

Hayes grier  smirking at me.

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed the first part! Sorry its short I promise there will be much longer parts soon!:)

QOTD: Have you guys ever met hayes?

AOTD: I have twice :')