Part 10

*lunch time*

"Hey babe" Hayes says as he approaches me walking into the cafeteria.

"Hey Hayes" I say and reach up and kiss his cheek.

"How's your day been so far" Hayes asks me while we walk to the lunch line.

"Good so far. What about you"I ask.

"Well pretty good besides this morning when that dick head nick was all staring at you and stuff" he says and rolls his eyes and slightly chuckling after.

I laugh back and begin to walk out of the lunch line towards Hayes' table until I see nick sitting all by himself in the corner sitting at a table. I feel bad so I turn to Hayes and say "Hayes would you be mad if I go sit with nick for just today? I feel bad because he has no friends" I say with a hopeful voice so Hayes will let me go.

"Babe really I want to spend time with you though. We have no other classes together and we can't hang after school because I have football practice" Hayes said sounding a little upset.

"Awe babe it's okay! I'll come to watch your practice later and then after we can go grab something to eat and go cuddle at my house" I say while smirking.

"Fine I guess" Hayes says.

"Thank you!" I say and reach up kiss him on the lips. After about 5 seconds I pull away.

"You're welcome baby" he says while smiling at me and letting me go.

I smile to myself and start walking towards nicks table.

"Hey nick" I say as I approach the table and sit next to him. He looks up from his food and gives me a big smile showing his perfectly white teeth.

"Hey erikka" he says while turning towards me.

"What's up" I ask not knowing what else to say.

"Nothing much just sitting here. I would eat this food but it doesn't look the best" he says with laughing out loud. His laugh is so cute.

"Yeah this food is so gross. I usual just eat the fruit or get a snack" I say while laughing. He laughed back and then it got quiet. I didn't know what to talk about so I just decided to ask him about something.

"So are you into any sports?" I ask while looking at him.

"Yeah I love football" he says while looking back at me.

" You should play here then! There's practice after school so you should go talk to the coach about being on the team!" I say hoping he would agree to do it so he could possibly make some new friends

"Yeah I guess I could" he says looking happy about possibly getting to play his favorite sport for the school.

"Yeah totally I'm sure the coach will let you try out and be on the team!" I say but then the bell rings telling us we have 5 minutes to get to class.

"Well I have to go but I'll be watching the football practice today after school so see you then" I say while getting up to throw my tray away and wave goodbye.

"Okay see you then" he says while winking and waving back. I blush a little and start walking to class.

*end of the day*

The bell finally rung and I closed my book, grabbed my stuff, and heading to my locker. I put all my books up and started walking to the field. I have a seat on the bleachers and get on my phone while waiting for all the guys to get changed and start practice.

After about 10 minutes all the football guys come out of the locker room and starting running to the middle of the field waiting for there coach to come.
As I stared at the boys in the middle of the field I spot Hayes staring at me smiling. He smiles and waves at me while I smile and blow a kiss back.
Then my attention turns towards the coach coming out while talking to someone. I looked closely and realize the coach is talking to nick probably about nick joining the team.
I sitting there and watch as they talk then I see nick smile and head to the middle of the field with all the other guys. The coach comes and they practice  for a good hour and then start heading back into the locker room.
I get up and go wait by the outside of the locker room for Hayes. As I was waiting for Hayes I see nick walking up to me smiling.
"Hey erikka" he says while stopping in front of me.

"Oh hey nick what's up?" I ask.

"I just want to thank you for telling me about football practice this afternoon. Thanks to you I'm now on the team!" He says really happy with a big smile on his face while pulling me into a hug.
I was shocked at first but then I hugged back. After a couple of seconds I pull away and look at him in the eyes. He looks back at me in the eyes until he finally speaks up.

"Erikka this Friday would you like to go on a -" he try's to finish but then Hayes walks out and cuts him off by saying
"Hey erikka ready to go?" But then realized nick was standing close in front of me.

"What are you doing" Hayes asks nick kind of harshly.

"I was about to ask erikka if she would like to go on a date with me this Friday but then I was rudely interrupted" nick says referring to Hayes walking up to him and cutting him off.

"Well to bad she's already going out with me this Friday"Hayes said through gritted teeth.

"Well maybe she would rather go out with me! It's her choice not yours!" Nick says getting really angry at Hayes.

"Erikka who would you rather go out with this Friday" Hayes says with hope in his eyes. I froze. I have no clue who to chose. I should choose Hayes. I made up my mind. I'm going to choose Hayes.

Right when I was about to say Hayes
Hayes spoke up.

"You know what nick this Thursday night we will have a football game. And who ever wins will get to take erikka out on Friday. Deal?" Hayes said looking as if he wanted to kill nick.

"Deal" Nick said and stomped away.

Hayes pov

Nick is so stupid. He thinks he can just take my girl and get on the football team on his first day! Haha no. This Thursday I'm going to kick nicks ass in football and win my date with erikka. She doesn't deserve a dick like nick.

Nicks pov

Today may have been my first day but I already know Hayes is a jerk and a player. He doesn't deserve erikka at all. I have to win that date with erikka. She can't go on a date Friday with that jerk.
I will win Thursday night.
//////

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter!! I'll be updating more this weekend!! But please vote and comment!! Love you guys💖