Part 4

*hayes' pov*

I just told erikka I was crazy for her and all she did was smile.

I like erikka. A lot. And I have for a while now but she would never like me back. I mean she thinks I'm just the schools bad boy that flirts with every girl. I mean It's kinda true but erikka is different. Every time I seen her my heart stops. She gives me fireworks in my stomach like the forth of July.
I can't explain the feeling it's just so.... Perfect.

This morning when are hands touched and I looked into her eyes I knew for sure I had to make her mine.

Little did erikka know all the guys in our grade are into her. But I wanted her to be only mine.

When we get to the top of the building I plan to ask erikka on a date. And boy will I make it the best date she will ever have.

*Erikka's pov*

As we were walking Hayes looked like he was thinking really hard.
And once in a while his grip on my hand would tighten.
I was going to ask him but I just shook it off and started to walk into the abounded buildings doors.

As we walked through the doors all u see is spray paint on the walls and broken glass.

"Woah looks like we weren't the first ones to brake in here" Hayes says as he chuckles.

Which was really attractive.

"Haha yeah I guess so" I say as I give him a light smile.

"Let's find the stairs to the top" he says really exited.

Huh I wonder why?.

*2 minutes later on the roof*

We started to walk around the roof until the big beautiful site of the city appeared.

"It's beautiful" I tell Hayes in shock.

"Yeah just like you" he says as he turn us around while holding both of hands and looking me straight in the eyes.

"Thanks" I say as I feel my cheeks burn.

He doesn't answer he just stands there and looks into my eyes.
Soon he started leaning in. I couldn't help but lean in to.

The kiss lasted about 7 seconds until I pulled away.

"Erikka" Hayes says as he looks me Into the eyes more serious than before.

"Hayes" I say as I stand there desperately wanting an answer.

"Will you do me the honor of going on a date with me Friday night".

////

Cliffhanger!!!!
HEY GUYS!
OMG HAYES' 15th BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW!!!
Anyways I hope yall liked this chapter and I will be posting again soon!
QOTD: how old are u guys?
AOTD: 14✌️

BYE GUYS.💗