Part 2

After I seen who it was I turned around quickly and walked away.

Hayes always flirts with me and whistles at me but I don't take it seriously.

I mean he is the schools player. Would you really take him seriously?

I shook off my thoughts and walked to my locker.

As I grabbed my books and closed my locker I started walking to my 1st period class. When I turned the corner someone bumped into me hard.

 "Oh my goodness im so sorry" I say as I started to bend down and pick up my books not even looking who I bumped into.

As I was reaching for my history book I guess the person I had bumped into reached for it to because I felt a warm hand on mine. Once I looked up I seen piecing blue eyes staring deep into mine. And I knew then it was hayes.

I couldn't stop staring into his beautiful ocean blue eyes.

I mean I've never really studied his face before but now that I have I noticed how attractive he was.

Once I heard the bell ring it quickly took me away from my thoughts.

"crap" I mumble to myself as I picked up the rest of my books and ran to class leaving hayes there.

We had the same 1st period so I would see him in a minute anyways.

When I finally entered class every one was staring at me even my teacher.

"Ms rose may I ask why your late" my stuck up teacher says as she rolled her eyes.

"I was in the bathroom" I mumble very quietly.

Did I mention I hated being the center of attention.

"Well you now have detention for 2 hours after school Ms rose now u may take your seat" she says as she points to my seat in the back of the class.

When I sat down I heard the classroom door open and mine including everyone else's attention turned to the door. It was hayes.

"Mr grier why are u late" my teacher says as she places one hand on her hip.

"That's none of your business" hayes says as he started walking to the open seat next to me.

Great.

" okay mr grier since you want to be that way you may join ms rose today after school in detention!" she yells.

hayes just shrugs his shoulders and turns and looks at me.

"Hey babe guess ill see u in detention" he says as he gives me a wink and a small smirk.

I rolled my eyes in disgust.

But then also get butterflies when he called me babe. Wait what am I saying.

Hayes calls all the girls babe. I don't know why im thinking that im special to him. I mean im no where near all the other pretty girls he flirts with.

But for some reason one part of me made me think I might be falling for hayes.

//////

Hey guys I hope you liked this part! Also I need someone to play nash's girlfriend! So if you are interested just comment or you can kik me!

KIK: Hey_erikka_here :)

QOTD; whats ur favorite color? AOTD; Green

BYE GUYS! <3