ASPHYXIA | NewJeans x Reader

rg4062 tarafından

What happens when a girl falls in love with someone with a troubling past? *includes violence, LOTS of violen... Daha Fazla

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
PART 30
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33
PART 34
PART 35
PART 36
PART 37
PART 38
PART 39
PART 40
PART 41
PART 42
PART 43
PART 44
PART 45
PART 46
PART 47
PART 48
PART 49
PART 50
PART 51
PART 52
PART 53
PART 54
PART 55
PART 56
PART 57
PART 58
PART 59
PART 60
PART 61
PART 62
PART 63
PART 64
PART 65
PART 66
PART 67
PART 68
PART 69
PART 70
PART 71
PART 72
PART 73
PART 75
PART 76
PART 77

PART 74

108 7 9
rg4062 tarafından

Narrator

Taehyung, Bangchan, Kazuha and Heeseung were now raiding their lodge, interrupting their trip.

Cheol and Chaewon were going up the mountain, and their car was stuck.

Cheol saw 4 people run out of Namjoon's hideout.

"That's them!!" He yelled as he undid his seatbelt and ran up the mountain towards them.

Danielle's POV

We tried to help Y/n, but Kazuha bumped in and punched Hyein into the floor.

We circled her.

She caught Hanni's arm and elbowed her in the face. Minji jumped up, and smashed her face into her knee.

Kazuha stumbled a little bit, but regained her stance.

She pulled out a knife from her pocket.

"Don't panic," Haerin told me.

We all remembered the result of Eunchae.

She tried to slice at me, and I ducked and swept her leg.

Minji rushed her while she was down, and got cut in the foot.

Kazuha then sprung up so quick and punched Minji twice in the body, and once to the temple.

Minji stumbled, and her foot failed her, so she fell to the floor.

Haerin threw a jab and a cross, followed by an uppercut.

Kazuha parried and rolled her first two punches, and countered the uppercut.

This isn't good.. Kazuha is stronger than I thought. Her defense is too good.

I kicked off of the wall and head butted Kazuha, and she put her hands together to block.

I remember Y/n taught me how to fight these blocks, and I threw as many punches as I could as quickly as I could at her stomach, and when she moved the block, I aimed for her face.

She then unblocked, and I swung across her exposed face.

She fell to the floor, and in determination and anger, she got back up.

Her hands are really fast, but I wouldn't say the same for her feet though.

I threw another punch, and she ducked under and hit me in the solar plexus.

I fell to the floor, winded.

She then started kicking and stomping me while I was down.

Haerin punched her right in the liver while she was at it, but she got knocked down after.

I laid there with my breathing shallow, and I couldn't feel my chest.

"Stay down! Stay down!" Kazuha panted as she smacked Haerin on the floor.

I inhaled sharply, and rose up again.

I tackled Kazuha off of Haerin, and she spun me into the wall. Rattling my brain as she landed an uppercut.

She kept hitting me again and again, and eventually I didn't have the courage or strength to continue.

Y/n's POV

Heeseung dodged my kick and slammed me into the floor.

Haruto joined in and kicked him in the side before helping me up.

Danielle tried to help me, but Kazuha got in the way.

The girls and Kazuha went elsewhere to fight.

Heeseung jabbed me in the face, and I hit him in the chest. He then jumped really high and used his signature kick. If it weren't for TV, I wouldn't have known, and the kick would've landed.

Haruto copied it, and it landed on him.

"How do you know that!?" Heeseung said.

"Shut up, bastard!" Haruto used it again.

Heeseung got used to it, and then dodged, landing a 1-1-2 on Haruto.

I punched Heeseung in the stomach, and spun around him, forcing him to kneel into the ground and making him unable to move.

Haruto went ham on his body as I held him still.

He roared as he struggled and elbowed me in the face repeatedly. He pried me off and shoved me to the side.

Haruto then kneed him in the neck, knocking him over, and they began wrestling on the floor.

Heeseung was better at this, and put Haruto in a choke.

I got back up and kicked Heeseung off of him. I helped Haruto up as we all repositioned.

Blood began leaking down his forehead, and he wiped it off, looking at it. He then pulled out brass knuckles.

"No way I'm about to lose to some nameless fucks." He said.

He kicked Haruto low in the legs and started hammering his knees. He was going for Haruto's legs specifically.

Haruto groaned in pain as Heeseung's heel smacked into his head, knocking him out cold.

We stared at each other in our stances.

I spat blood onto the floor, and hit a 1-2-1-2. He responded with the nastiest uppercut I've ever eaten.

I blocked as he comboed me. The knuckles hurt a LOT.

He broke my block open, and grabbed me by the arm, throwing me into the floor.

He elbowed me on the floor, and I slipped away, stumbling.

He grinned.

I cried out as I punched him in the body with all my strength.

He stood there, blocking, but that wouldn't save him.

My punches were so heavy that they went right through his block, and his abs took all the damage. I think I felt his rib crack too.

He caught one of my punches between his arms, and he pulled me towards him.

He stuck his leg up and outward towards my face, and it smashed into my jaw.

I fell to the ground, completely out of it. My breathing was raspy, and I didn't know what was going on anymore.

Heeseung stood over me, and spat his blood into my face, panting and gasping.

The neighbour guy also walked in and had a look around.

"Wow," He spoke.

"All done, Taehyung," Kazuha walked out. The girls had roughed her up, but she won.

"Oh! This one's still awake!" He bent down.

I rolled my head around in a daze as I coughed blood onto him.

"Tsk," he tutted, knocking me out cold.

I woke up in a chair. We were still in the same building.

I tried to stand, but I found myself in ropes. The rope was really complex, and I couldn't get out of it.

"They're awakeee!" Heeseung chuckled.

We were all lined up in chairs and ropes. Soon, the rest of the girls also woke up.

Everyone else was blindfolded, and couldn't see a thing.

"Bangchan, come on, let's not-" Minji started.

"Shut up," he interjected.

"HEY, HEY, HEY, LET US GO!!" Danielle yelled.

In the table in front of us were a huge selection of weapons.

"We've been told to kill you. But I'll make it fun," Taehyung said.

"I'm going to select one of you to be tortured, and if you want it to stop, you have to scream, but then one of your friends will be tortured." He said.

"Fuck that! I'm not standing for this bullshit," I struggled.

They then put gags on everyone except me to muffle their screams.

"I'll begin.. with you." He pointed at Eunwoo.

He then selected one of his tools and approached him.

He bit down on his gag in pain as the tool began sanding away his skin.

"MMMMMMPHHHHHMMMM!!!" He muffled.

"Oh? That was a sound! Okay, moving on." Taehyung continued.

Hanni bit down as hard as she could, and didn't make a sound.

"HANNI! YOU HAVE TO MAKE A SOUND!!" Minji yelled.

She shook her head, with her eyes tightly shut.

"Salt," Taehyung said as Kazuha handed it to him.

He began pouring salt on her open wound, and Hanni screamed in agony.

I couldn't watch, and looked away painfully as I heard my friends scream, cry and panic as they bit down.

"Watch it, bastard," Heeseung hissed in my ear as he turned my head for me.

"Another sound," Taehyung said. "You guys really can't save each other, huh?"

He switched over to a taser, and went towards Danielle.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

13.3K 884 16
You hate Kang Haerin. Is she hates you back? Or something that you can't even imagine. (Kang Haerin x Gn reader) Hope you enjoy reading~
54.3K 2.5K 19
"I am a different kind of lover Hanni. I am a silent lover." 🐢 | Expect some wrong spellings and grammars | 🐢
81.7K 3.9K 60
What Will happen when a troublemaker Heir of Big company was sent into the province for her to learn about life and be kind to people, but what if Ki...
37.2K 1.6K 50
A casanova like Kim Minji had fallen in love with a girl full of dreams Pham Hanni ✧༺♥༻✧ Kim Minji grew with the passion at managing a business, she...