ASPHYXIA | NewJeans x Reader

By rg4062

What happens when a girl falls in love with someone with a troubling past? *includes violence, LOTS of violen... More

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
PART 30
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33
PART 34
PART 35
PART 36
PART 37
PART 38
PART 39
PART 40
PART 41
PART 42
PART 43
PART 44
PART 45
PART 46
PART 47
PART 48
PART 49
PART 50
PART 51
PART 52
PART 53
PART 54
PART 55
PART 56
PART 57
PART 58
PART 59
PART 60
PART 61
PART 62
PART 63
PART 64
PART 65
PART 66
PART 67
PART 68
PART 69
PART 70
PART 71
PART 73
PART 74
PART 75
PART 76
PART 77

PART 72

103 5 5
By rg4062

Narrator

It turns out that the lodge was very close to Namjoon's hideout, and the so-called "Neighbour" was Taehyung checking who were so dangerously close to them.

And nobody had a clue.

Taehyung's POV

My mother kept texting my phone, saying that my daughter was getting upset.

"Appa, why is it taking you so long??" She sobbed over the voice message.

I hesitantly turned my phone on silent.

"I can confirm it's Y/n, what do you want to do?" I said.

Namjoon's been a little ticked off lately. He's resorted to drinking ever since Wonyoung chose not to return.

"Kill them. Kill them all." He ordered.

"That's not a good idea, they have a lot of power over th-"

"DO AS I SAY AND FUCKING KILL THEM!!" He threw his beer bottle at the wall.

"Why are you being bitchy?" I said. "You can tell me, I've always been able to help with your issues, remember?"

"I just wanted a fucking daughter man," he teared up. "Someone to take care of, and I thought I actually had one, BUT THEY TOOK IT AWAY FROM ME AGAIN!!"

"Bangchan, Kazuha, come downstairs!!" I yelled.

They appeared in no time.

"Remember all that training? Now's the time to use it," I said.

"Aren't we severely outnumbered?" Bangchan asked.

"We have weapons, they don't." I said.

"This is really bad timing," Kazuha said.

"I know, but there's not much we can do." I whispered. "I mean, just look at him now.."

She looked at the state of Namjoon and nodded.

"So, we go now?" Bangchan said.

"No, let them have their fun. We'll wait for the right time." I looked out of the window through my binoculars.

They were having a snowball fight, and building snowmen. For some reason, I pictured my daughter playing with them too.

"I can't do this anymore," I thought.

"Yes you can. Remember what they did to your love? These kids are no different." Another voice rang in my head.

Cheol's POV

"I told you to stop smoking!!" I yelled to Chaewon as she struggled to catch up to me. "Come on!"

We ran and ran until we found Jeon Jungkook's residence.

I knocked on the door. "Anyone home???"

I kept knocking on the door until Chaewon caught up to me, gasping for her life.

"Screw the knocking," she kicked the door open.

"AUGH- WHAT THE F-" Chaewon exclaimed as we both covered our noses at the putrid smell.

Is was an absolute mess. There were bottles and plastic everywhere, and the place smelled awful and disgusting. There was mould and ashes everywhere.

"WHO'S THERE?!" A man appeared.

"UGH, WE'LL TELL YOU, JUST COME OUTSIDE!" Chaewon coughed at the smell. "GOD, IT STINKS!"

He surprisingly came with us outside to talk. I got a better look at him in the light, and he looked pretty rough.

His hair was long, he wore a dirty stained tank top with shorts and his beard was all over the place.

Chaewon recovered from the smell as she coughed and spluttered.

"Are you Jeon Jungkook?" I asked.

"Yes, and??!" He itched his neck.

"We heard that you may know where Kim Namjoon is hiding," I said.

"N-no..." he stared into the sky. "NO!"

"What? What's the problem?" I said, trying to steady him.

"I KNOW NOTHING! I KNOW NOTHING! I KNOW NOTHING!" He screamed as he smacked himself in the head.

"HEY! STOP!" I grabbed his arms. "CHAEWON, WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?"

"I think he was forced not to tell anyone anything while he was being trained!" She exclaimed.

"I KNOW NOTHING!! I KNOW NOTHING!!" He kept repeating.

Chaewon lit a cigarette and let him breathe it in. It calmed him.

"I know nothing.." he sobbed.

"Okay.. I think we should discuss things elsewhere. How about a cafe?" Chaewon said. "Put your shoes on, let's go."

"I don't have any shoes!!" He whined like a child.

"God damn it, you're going barefoot then." Chaewon said.

We took him to a public cafe and we sat down. I got him a glass of water.

"Tell us everything you know." I said.

"Aishh, are we best friends?" He scoffed.

I pulled out a stack of cash, and he spoke up.

We listened to what he had to say.

"It started when I was still in high school, somewhere near your age," he said. "When this guy says that he wants to recruit me, turns out that bastard wanted to train me to kill, but I didn't know that at the time."

"Why did he pick you?" I asked.

"I was the best fighter in the school at the time." He said. "Yeah, I wasn't an angel, and what?"

"We aren't judging." I said.

He took a sip of his water, and I noticed he didn't have any nails on his fingers.

"Fast forward, and he's literally torturing me, engraving the phrase 'I know nothing' into my brain, and all sorts." He said.

"What else did he do?" I asked.

"Agh, woman, hand me a cigarette." He ordered.

"You crazy?" Chaewon said.

"Just give him one," I said.

He lit it and started smoking before continuing.

"He trained me to be immune to electricity too." He said.

"Those fingers, why don't you have nails?" I said.

"Oh.. I was a knifer. They tore off my nails so I could grip the knives tightly." He said. "There was also about 6 other people, but I was the best by far. But as you can see, I'm no longer in shape."

"We killed loads of people as a group, but we split one day after we got old and wanted to start new lives. The only one that didn't stop was Yoongi, and who knew that bastard Namjoon would start shit up again." He explained.

He told us everything, and in return we told him our side.

"I'm sorry," Chaewon said in pity.

"Anyways, I'll hand you the address of his hideout now, get paper or something." Jungkook said.

"Really? It was that easy?" Chaewon said in surprise.

"What? You want me to be difficult? Huh?" He said aggressively.

I couldn't help but chuckle at his funny reactions.

"It's okay," I laughed. "I'll get paper."

I returned with the paper and a pen, and wrote down the address.

"In the mountains? That's a little far." Chaewon said.

"Well, you better get movin' if you wanna save your friends," Jungkook said. "Namjoon isn't a joke."

We thanked him.

"You should use the money we gave you to start over. You should get off all the drugs, and start fresh," I suggested.

"I think I will," he said. "Thank you guys again."

We waved to each other as me and Chaewon left the cafe.

"Alright, now let's get back at those bastards for Eunchae, shall we?" Chaewon said.

I nodded as we began travelling to Namjoon's hideout.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81K 3.9K 60
What Will happen when a troublemaker Heir of Big company was sent into the province for her to learn about life and be kind to people, but what if Ki...
112K 7.7K 35
Finally Hanni Graduated in college, now she has a chance to work in an office offered by her friend Yunjin. When they arrive she immediately spots th...
67.6K 4.7K 24
Kim Minji loves the idea of not being committed to anyone, and no consequences, which is why she feels it necessary to have sex with any attractive p...
36.7K 1.6K 50
A casanova like Kim Minji had fallen in love with a girl full of dreams Pham Hanni ✧༺♥༻✧ Kim Minji grew with the passion at managing a business, she...