Believer ( Taekook )

By Queenkin

A world where rouges have no identity they either flew from there kingdom or there kingdom were destroyed.Jeo... More

INTRODUCTION
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58 ( part 1)
58 (part 2)
58( part 3)
58(part 4)
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
END
EPILOGUE

59

1.7K 89 11
By Queenkin

It has been a week since the incident with the elders and Taekook as no one pressurize Jungkook to release his creature..... after getting totally exhausted from the tortures he was given 2 days to rest and heal his injuries.....his hyungs didn't needed anything like that cause after the release of thier creatures they got the ability to heal faster than normal humans....

After two days when he was back to the training grounds the elders told him to try and get his fourth power out.. but he wasn't able to do that as well as he was extremely distracted by the words that elder used on him that day....

He doesn't think they lied when they called him useless....he was called that name since Bogum came in his life....he has grown used to that word for himself to the point that he started believing it....for sometime now he started thinking otherwise but the elder Adrian resurfaced his thoughts....he didn't wanted to believe at first but these 4 days looking at his hyungs training with thier spiritual creatures got him believing that again..and on top of that he wasn't able to use his fourth power till now making him feel pathetic....

His hyungs were getting concerned as since the time Jungkook tried to release his creature he hasn't been the same......now he no more laughs with them ...no more get goofy and even skip his meals sometime and its getting all of them worried for him especially Taehyung who gave him sometime since last week when he took him home fed him..bandaged him and tuck in to sleep....that day younger didn't even speak a word making Taehyung to give him a break...but now he was getting really concerned......

It's not like Jungkook wasn't aware of the concerned and pitiful glances he has been receiving pushing his emotions at the edge....it was another day when he was told to concentrate on his fourth power but as he closed his eyes he can all the flapping of the wings..the growls, the roars and hiss he was getting distracted...he opened his eyes not in any form and looked at the elders disappointed faces he couldn't handle it any further as he ran out of the place knowing every eyes were on him.....

Taehyung who was watching everything while training with his griffin saw all of that and looked at younger in concern when he opened his eyes looking at everyone...he saw Jungkook running out and without thinking twice he run after him....

He saw Jungkook running further but he increased his speed catching youngers wrist before he gets any further " leave me!" Jungkook said trying to free his wrist from Taehyung's grasp who made his hold ten times stronger using his new power.... " Stop struggling kook and look at me...tell me what is bothering you...." Taehyung said in a whisper as after a few minutes of struggle Jungkook stilled....

He saw as Jungkook turned towards him making him tear up as well looking at his disheveled condition....he had tear running down his face as he was looking pale with dark circles under his eyes thanks to all the overthinking he had done this week..... Taehyung instantly hugged him as Jungkook was a little taller he made him muzzle in his neck as he held him tight by his neck... after a few moments he felt his arms on his waist and sigh in relief after getting hugged back.....

" Aren't you also disappointed with me?" Jungkook questioned quietly making Taehyung tear up at the soft insecure voice " no I am not kook... I can never be!" Taehyung said in a heartbeat with sincerity making him believe " why....why aren't you! I am good for nothing... after all my life with being useless I finally had something to do that would make me feel useful but I am not able to do that aswell..... I am good for nothing..
All my life I have only disappointed people be it my dad... hyungs...you and now the elders as well..... I just want to disappear " he said while crying hard looking vulnerable Ike a child ...

" Shhhhh.....never..and I repeat never think so low about yourself ever again....it hurts me very much....you are not a disappointment.. ever were. People who made you feel like that are a failure themselves including me...." Taehyung said amd Jungkook shook his head about to say something but Taehyung didn't let him as he grabbed his hand...

" Don't... don't justify my wrong actions kook... it's a fact that I was wrong to blame you for the things you never did.....your are so kind... respectfull, sweet, caring, obedient, talented , powerful and handsome....and I feel bad when you talk bad about yourself...you should know that you are not useless_" Taehyung was talking but Jungkook cut him off with an unexpected yell...

" No! I am not! I can't even complete the task given by god! I am useless..always have been" at the end his voice was small and Taehyung cupped his face before making him look up " no you are not! And get that fu******ng in your head... I have seen you trying your best to take out your creature and fourth power..but because you are distracted and not able to do that doesn't mean that you are useless.....you just need to clear up your mind and then you will be able to do that...just never lose the believe you have in yourself please....and don't ever call yourself useless ever again I won't tolerate you bad mouthing about my love"

Taehyung said and Jungkook froze for a second with the last sentence that was told him in a threatening way.. after a while of comprehending he looked up with wide doe eyes making Taehyung internally chuckle at the cute expression.. " what did you said?" He asked dazed making Taehyung giggled before he cup Jungkook's cheeks and giving a kiss on his nose he confessed again...

" I love you Jeon Jungkook...you were successful in making me fall in love with you" he confessed with red cheeks and shy smile making Jungkook tear up who hugged him tightly before confessing " I love you too....so so much!" He said in a emotional tone making Taehyung tear up as well at overwhelming feeling as they both melt in eachother....

" Now that this is done.. I want you to clear your mind for me and believe in yourself..can you do that for me love" Taehyung demanded with puppy eyes that melt Jungkook's hear and the nickname made him shy...but a warm feeling filled his heart at the demand as he happily nodded " ofcourse anything for you love..but I would need two days in isolation to get my thoughts together"

" You can take your time lets go back to palace!" Taehyung suggested but furrowed his eyebrows in confusion when Jungkook shook his head " not in palace... I want to be in jungle these two days!" " But-" ..." No buts Tae... you asked something and I am giving it to you but you need to accept this" Jungkook said with a soft stern look that made Taehyung pout "but atleast tell me the location so I will be relieved that you are safe" he said whining with a pout making Jungkook chuckle as he shake his head before telling about a cave nearby....

They bid Thier good byes after a while as Jungkook went to cave and Taehyung back to training grounds..he reached thier to find all of thier hyungs sitting thier with concerned look as soon as they saw him they started questioning him to which he explained about everything but didn't tell about Jungkook's whereabouts.....

Next two days Jungkook was living in cave by himself as he refreshed his mind with nature.....at the last day he decided to went to waterfall to get freshed...as he took a bath from it water which was flowing down the mountain.... he looked down and every word that he come to forget came back....he stared at the water as he remembered when elders said that Thier spiritual creatures will come out when they will feel them in danger....

And without further thinking he jumped from that high mountain into the lake.... he kept falling not listening anything lost in his thoughts as he kept his gaze on water beneath..he fall with a splash but he didn't made any effort to come out....he didn't struggle just kept still .....while another person was watching this with tears falling as he screamed " Jungkook!" ..

A hour before:

Taehyung was waiting for Jungkook to show up for two hours as be had said he'd take only two days...he wasn't feeling good since morning an ugly feeling was set in his stomach making him restless...when be got tired of waiting he decided to look for himself...

He went towards the cave but didn't find Jungkook thier making him panic untill he heard distant water sound making him realize about Jungkook's favourite spot...he breath in relief before going there but the scene he saw made him stunned...he saw Jungkook looking down at water completely dazed as he decided to sneak upon him but he saw him jumping in the water making him panic....

He stood frozen for a moment before his tears fall as he went forward to look down after yelling his name to find the water still....he couldn't think of anything before he jumped in the water...he came up after the fall before diving back in to search for Jungkook which he didn't found making him panic as tear started falling from his eyes...

He kept Searching and searching untill he exhaust his body...he finally came out from water feeling numb for being in thier for too long....he kneeled on the ground crying hard hiding his face in his hands..... after an hour or so when he stopped crying he looked up from his wet hand to his surrounding..he shook his head as be tried to concentrate on some sounds...

He felt a sudden connection in the woods so he decided to look thier for a bit...he kept walking for some minutes before he saw a dragging mark on the ground..he didn't think twice before following it......he walked for half an hour before finding a lot of animal huddled up some thing....

He climbed on a tree to look at what it was to gasp in astonishment and fear as he saw the something or someone which was none other then

" Jungkook...."

He whispered to himself as he got scared for his lover who was laying unconscious in middle of all the animals....he thought they were going to attack him as a monkey stepped forward he was thinking of a way to save him....he was about to attack but halt in his place looking at the scene..

He saw that the animals weren't trying to harm Jungkook but were trying to make him conscious by patting his shoulder and doing different methods....he saw as Jungkook jolted awake after a few minutes of thier procedure....

He saw Jungkook waking up and looking at all the animals in horror...and when one of the tigers got close to him he closed his eyes waiting for the worst but instead it was nuzzling into him making him and Taehyung shock.... Taehyung jaw dropped when he saw more animals cuddling Jungkook who fell in a fit of giggles but then his face become expression less and when he opened his eyes they were green....

As he stood up and his form Changed on his own..... marking his fourth power as the earth.....

_____________________________________

A late update..... but atleast it's here.... I'll try to upload sooner this time promise....

Jungkook's solo activities are kicking off on 14 July and I can't explain in words how excited I am ....ahhhh I love him so much.... can't even wait patiently..

Well excuse your crackhead author and enjoy reading the chapter....

Do you guys have any questions or suggestions for this story?

How long do you want this story to be?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 12.5K 33
After making an escape from a lab experimenting on Omegas, can Kim Taehyung live a normal life away from a world trying to break him? #1 - topkook 07...
203K 9.5K 28
This is a story I'm gonna rewrite about Taehyung was being bullied because of his eyes. There's nothing wrong with his eyes. They were beyond beauty...
138K 10.9K 53
Jungkook, a mutant who managed to escape the laboratory where he was being held. In his fear he hides himself but is found by someone named Taehyung...
416K 27.2K 53
"You are, Jeon Jeongguk, the pirate who have been in wars against many kingdoms , telling us that you have fallen for our son, and asking us for perm...