ASPHYXIA | NewJeans x Reader

By rg4062

What happens when a girl falls in love with someone with a troubling past? *includes violence, LOTS of violen... More

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
PART 30
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33
PART 34
PART 35
PART 36
PART 37
PART 38
PART 39
PART 40
PART 41
PART 42
PART 43
PART 44
PART 45
PART 46
PART 47
PART 48
PART 49
PART 50
PART 51
PART 52
PART 53
PART 54
PART 55
PART 56
PART 57
PART 58
PART 59
PART 60
PART 61
PART 62
PART 63
PART 64
PART 65
PART 67
PART 68
PART 69
PART 70
PART 71
PART 72
PART 73
PART 74
PART 75
PART 76
PART 77

PART 66

113 5 7
By rg4062

Narrator

Namjoon and Kazuha paused to look at what Yeonjun had done.

Cheol then stood up and looked as well.

"What..." Kazuha murmured.

Everyone just stared at each other for a few moments in shock.

Y/n's POV

"I SAID LET GO!!" I yanked my arm off of Dani. She was too scared to even realise what happened.

I kicked open the closet door and rushed over to Eunchae.

I think everyone else saw me come out, and that was their cue.

Chaewon shoved Yeonjun to the side, slouching over Eunchae.

"NO!!! STAY!!" She teared up, checking if she was still alive.

Everyone was absolutely speechless and horrified.

Cheol roared at the top of his lungs as he sank both of his knees into Yeonjun's chest.

"YOU DIRTY PIECE OF SHITTT!!!!" He screamed, absolutely enraged, beating him senseless.

The girls wasn't worried about the enemies around her, but more focused on trying to keep Eunchae alive.

"OH FUCK OH FUCK, WHAT DO WE DO?!" Chaewon panicked.

"HEY!" Namjoon put his hand on Cheol, but Kazuha stopped him.

"NO. TRUST ME, NOW IS THE TIME TO ESCAPE!!" She yelled. "OR ELSE WE'LL REALLY REGRET IT!"

"YEONJUN'S GOING TO-"

"YES, BUT WE HAVE TO GO, AND I FUCKING MEAN IT! LET'S GO!" Kazuha cut in.

They scattered along with Bangchan, leaving Taehyun and Yunjin behind.

"Cheol." Eunchae spluttered.

"N- NO! DON'T TALK!! YOU'RE GOING TO SURVIVE, OKAY?!" Chaewon cried.

"I'll c- call for help!" Haerin stuttered, reaching for her phone.

Minji shook her head, trying not to hold back her tears. "Y- you can talk."

"Cheol.." Eunchae spoke again.

Cheol was too angry and hurt to notice.

I wrapped my arms around him, ripping him off of Yeonjun's unconscious body.

"STOP, STOP!!" I said as he swung his arms. "ENOUGH!! DON'T YOU WANT TO TALK TO EUNCHAE?"

He took several deep breaths before I let him go and he checked on Eunchae.

"Hey Angel." Eunchae coughed on her blood, trying to laugh a little. She knew she wasn't going to make it.

"Why are you being so casual?" Cheol teared up.

Eunchae then put her hand on his face, wiping away his tears with her thumbs.

"Don't *hiccup* don't cry," She said.

It just made the rest of us burst into tears. A few of us turned away and cried to the walls quietly.

"I- I can't watch this," Haruto said, trying not to cry and going outside.

"Why? Why you?" Cheol shut his eyes with a wavering voice. "You didn't even do anything wrong."

"Look- look at me," Eunchae said. "Before I go, you have to promise me,"

"Promise- promise me that you'll never end up like those guys. You're gifted. Don't use it for the wrong reasons. *hiccup* And- and promise me you and Haerin won't ever split, you must be a couple forever." she said, chuckling a little on the second promise.

Cheol kept crying as his tears streamed down his face.

"N- no... it's not time, I'm- I'm not ready!" He cried.

"And lastly, *hiccup* promise me that you'll live." She smiled softly.

"I have to go see our Changho now.." she said, as her eyes, voice and smile slowly faded. "Just know that I'll always be with you. Both me and Changho."

She shut her eyes and Cheol's tear dripped off of his face and onto hers.

"Eunchae." Chaewon bawled. "Yah, HONG EUNCHAE!!!"

Chaewon and Cheol cried out harder and louder than before, and so did the rest of us.

We wept together. My heart and would felt so heavy.

Haruto walked back into the room, wiping his eyes and sniffling. "I thought I was strong enough to not cry!!"

He brought us all in for a huge hug as we wailed.

I really didn't know what to do except cry. What else was there to do?

"H- hey, if this helps at all.." Wonyoung walked slowly into the room, offering a bottle of alcohol.

"GRAAARGH I HATE YOU!!" Cheol bawled. "I HATE ALL OF YOU!!"

"HOW COULD YOU ALL SIT THERE AND DO NOTHING?!?" Cheol screamed. "YOU GUYS COULD'VE STOPPED IT!"

"I- I wanted to, we all did!!!" Dani cried.

"BULLSHIT!! Y/N COULD'VE SAVED EUNCHAE, BUT THEY DIDN'T!!" He roared.

His cries were a mixture of frustration and sadness, it just made me feel sadder.

Cheol's POV

I had a rant at my friends, but I didn't mean any of it. I don't hate my friends, not at all.

I wasn't angry, I was just hurting, and I didn't really know how to express it.

I decided that I would just toss Yunjin, Yeonjun and Taehyun in the middle of no where. My heart ached too much to do anything other than that.

An ambulance then took Eunchae, and I got a final look at her before she was carried away, and Chaewon started cleaning up the floor.

I stood in front of the ambulance lights and paramedics as they drove off, and I held my heart in my hands before heading back inside.

People were drinking, except Y/n, because their liver was injured and they were strictly told not to.

"The crazy part is, we weren't even that close!!" Haruto weeped.

"I'm sorry I was on the wrong side the whole time." Wonyoung sipped her drink.

"This is so unfair," Minji sniffled with her red drunken face.

Y/n and Danielle held their chests to each other's, and cried silently.

"I'm going to kill Namjoon!!" Hanni drunkenly laughed in a sad way.

Hyein had already fallen asleep.

Chaewon didn't say anything at all, she just kept drinking.

I walked over and we held each other as tight as we possibly could.

I bursted into tears again, but this time, my tears were soaked into Chaewon's shirt.

By the time everyone was done, they all fell asleep right where they were. We'd been crying so much our eyes were tired.

Chaewon was snoring, and I got up to go to Haerin.

I hugged her, and she dug her face into my neck, still sobbing.

"I'm sorry." She said.

"S- So am I." I replied. "Your birthday was ruined."

"I don't care, just tell me, what are we?" She said.

"We can be boyfriend and girlfriend again," I answered.

I remember us latching onto each other before we drifted away into sleep.

"It's not so bad here," I heard Changho say. I'm having another dream.

Except there's no sky or anything. It's just blank.

"Changho!! It's nice to see you again!" Eunchae replied as the two reunited. "I've got so much to tell you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 632 20
Nothing is worse than seeing your loved one die in your own arms. Minji watched with a heavy heart as Hanni took her last breath and her soul left he...
68.6K 4.8K 24
Kim Minji loves the idea of not being committed to anyone, and no consequences, which is why she feels it necessary to have sex with any attractive p...
7K 476 17
Minji and Hanni meets one day. They didn't know each other before that, but slowly, they started to know each other better and got together. Until on...
1.6K 86 13
A self insert fanfic where y/n breaks up with Haerin and they get back together after meeting each other accidentally. Y/n had been expecting a break...