Haywire (Yandere! Ticci Toby...

De satellitelvr06

---(TW)--- [Possible mentions of: Gore, stalking, SH, physical abuse, mental abuse, verbal abuse, trauma, pan... Mais

the party that changed me
alone with the thoughts i dread
my new little obsession
no one else should have you
the one who watches
face to face
red rain
dead and exhausted
the forgotten school
living nightmares
sick
red puddles
truth be told
train tracks
photograph
golden meadow
one bird with two stones
gears
sticks
going to nowhere
the man from earlier
tents
crying through kisses
the mission
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬
the deal
haywire
[End credits and special thanks]

anxious sleeper

438 12 14
De satellitelvr06

"You're joking right?" I said with a scoff, "It's childish to think that..". This had to some sort of sick joke of his. He was trying to just scare me into believing a myth. I'm sure of it.

Toby shook his head with a chuckle, "Do you t-take me for some like of f-fool..?" He asked narrowing his eyes at me. I shrugged in response, knowing damn well he belongs in a straight jacket.

Toby gave me a cold glare but it quickly melted into a unfeeling look. "Who do you think killed your little f-friend y/n?" He asked tilting his head. With that my face became drained of it's color and a chill scurried down my spine. "What...? What do you mean?!" I said, taking an uneasy step away from him.

"Slenderman killed your friend" Toby said slowly, as if explaining to a child. I looked him in the eyes and started to feel dizzy. Toby's face softened and he put on a face of sympathy, "But it'll be f-fine..".

I looked at him wide eyed with a mix of concern and confusion, "Fine!? How is any of this fine?!" I yelled, on the verge of a mental breakdown. Toby pursed his lips, "Um.. uh... well.." he trailed off. Toby glanced around, not knowing what to do in this situation. "It could be worse...?" Toby said with a half smile.

I stared at him and chuckled for a second, this man in insane. "How do you know that It killed my friend, eh?" I asked, crossing my arms. Toby looked to the ground and back up to me before clearing his throat. "If I tell you, and you run, I will get you" Toby said, resting a hand on one of his hatchets.

I furrowed my brows and crossed my arms tightly. I had a sickly feeling in my stomach and it got worse by the second. Toby took a step forward and sighed, "Well, long story s-short.... I'm a proxy.." he said sheepishly. He looked a bit embarrassed to be telling me but he always acted a little awkward to begin with.

"A proxy? Like.. for Slenderman..?" I said, waiting for him to say it was a joke. Toby nodded and looked to the floor, "Yeah.." he said quietly. I felt my heart drop and my mind had gone blank. Not only was he a crazy mass murderer, but he worked for a mad man.

"What other big pieces of information have you kept from me, huh?" I asked, still trying to wrap my head around what he had said. Toby looked at me with a unsure expression, he mumbled something under his breath. I raised an eyebrow at him waiting for him to say something.

"Um.. I've been.. watching you.. like.. for a few days.." he choked out quietly. I stepped back with utter shock, then it clicked.

"You're the reason I'm in this mess!?"

Toby's pov:

I had slightly flinched at her words, half expecting her to just run away. A felt a little embarrassed that I had just revealed so much about me in the matter of a few seconds, but there was no taking it back now.

"N-no..." I said meekly, I didn't want to make her upset with me. I wanted her to be just as obsessed with me as I was with her. And if that meant having to humiliate myself then so be it. "Its not my fault It's stalking you.." I muttered, putting my hands in my jacket pockets.

"Yes it is! You were stalking me! Then that thing started to stalk me too!" Y/n said, pointing at me. She was started to stomp out of the gymnasium, headed to the exit door. I quickly followed after her.

But the truth had hit me like a rock, it was my fault..? Of course it was my fault... perhaps that's why I haven't got a new mission from Slenderman yet... which would mean me already knows about this. He had known before it even happened.

"Y/n? W-wait!" I said grabbing her wrist. She turned her head around to me and gave me a glare, "Let go! I'm done! I'm going home!" She declared.

"I-i can't let you! You'll get killed! He's already out t-to get you!" I blurted out, holding her wrist tighter. "I-I-I can protect you! You can stay with m-me! And it won't do you any harm!" I said desperately. She couldn't leave yet, I wouldn't let her, even if I had to use force.

"Why should I beleive you?!" Y/n snapped, jerking her hand from my grasp and starting to back away. "Because! Because... um.." I started to mutter to myself and look at the ground, thinking of a good reason. When I looked up to see Y/n she wasn't there, quickly went out the door. My eyes darted around trying to spot her in one of the hallways.

I couldn't see her and my heart started to race, making me panic. "Y/N!!" I shouted, my voice echoed down the hall. But it was only followed by silence, I started to sprint down the hall towards the Art room. I busted through the door and frantically looked around. Empty. The only thing of hers that was there was her backpack.

I ran out of the room and glanced around in each classroom, still nothing. I soon reached the library and I checked in the mazes of shelves for her. Still nothing. My anxeity got worse by the second, "how did I loose her so easily?" I murmured to myself. I stopped for a minute to catch my breath, my lungs burned and by heart felt like it was going to implode.

I started walking down the last hallway and went inside the office. Something felt different, I glanced around and my eyes landed on the principals office door. It was open. I quickly scooted around the main desk and peeked inside. There were papers everywhere and the room looked to be heavily vandalized.

I sighed and went inside, exploring the new territory. I walked around to the wooden desk before my eye caught on y/n. I jumped back a bit not expecting her, but quickly crouched to her level. She was huddled under the desk with her knees to her chest. Her eyes were wide with fear and her breathing was haggard. "Hey Hey it's alright.." I said, trying to my voice as soft as possible.

She shook her head before pulling me by my hooide under the desk with her. My head hit the top of the desk with a thud as I went under, "Ack-!" I exclaimed, rubbing the spot that had gotten hit "W-w-what was that for?". "SHHHH" Y/n said, covering my mouth with her hand. I quickly removed her hand from touching me, even though we were smushed together under the desk.

I started to feel nervous and my face felt warm, but I tried to remain collected. Y/n was already distracted by something, making my awkwardness an unimportant issue. Y/n stayed dead silent listening for whatever she was listening to. "Why are we under here?" I whispered faintly, trying to remain a distance from her, under the small desk.

"It's here.." she whispered in return, leaning a bit closer for me to hear. She still had the horror filled expression on her face. But my face remained neutral, as always. "How d-do you know?" I muttered, she looked at me and her skin looked a sick kind of pale. "I saw It.." she said quietly.

"When? Where? Are you s-sure it was Slenderman?" I asked intrigued, leaning a little closer. "Yes, yes, I saw It in the school's pool room.." She said with a shaky breath. She crossed her arms over her knees and hid her face. She obviously wasn't joking, usually she would have some sort of sarcastic ass answer. But something was truly bothering her...

"Did It say a-anything..?" I asked, tilting my head slightly. She shook her head with her face still buried in her arms. "Its your fault..." she murmured quietly. "S-Stop saying that-" I mumbled harshly. I knew it was my fault, but I was starting to wish she would get over it and stop sulking. It's not that big of a deal.. I've gone through what she's facing right now and I'm just fine.

"You know I'm right..." she whispered, slightly looking up to my eyes. I found it difficult to keep eye contact and started to feel sweaty. I didn't want to admit it, but I didn't want her to hold it against me any longer. I suppose I could give her an apology, even though I can help that I'm this way.

"I'm.. s-" I cleared my throat, "I'm sorry.." I said releasing the breath I didn't realize I was holding. "I don't expect you to f-forgive me" I quickly added, I felt a bead of sweat drip down the back of my neck.

I was starting to feel too uncomfortable, yet I was suprised y/n was this close to me. But I didn't want to be cramped under this desk for much longer, or I'll loose the few marbles I have left. I crossed my arms over my chest and wait for any sort of an answer from her. Even if it was a slap across the face.

Y/n stared at me with a unsure look in her eyes. She didn't seem to beleive me, and I couldn't blame her. But I wasn't lying to her this time. I do regret putting her in this sort of danger. But what I don't regret is being here with her.

Y/n sighed, "Okay" she responded quietly, looking away. I felt a slight weight lift from my shoulders, even if she didn't fully forgive my actions. "W-we should go back with out s-stuff.." I suggested, hoping she would agree. She violently shook her head, "I'm not going back out there-" she hissed. I narrowed my eyes a little, "What are you going to j-just rot in here...?"

"I might.." she said, fidgeting with her jacket's sleeve. I sighed, crawling out from beneath the desk and sitting in the desk chair. She looked at me wide eyed, "What are you doing?" She said in a panicked whisper. I smirked slightly and started to whistle, while spinning the chair slowly. I knew Slenderman wouldn't harm me, so I figured I should she how far I can push her.

She furrowed her eyebrows at me and back-handed my shin, "Stop-" she scolded. "Ow?" I said, raising an eyebrow with a cocky grin. Y/n was brave enough to hit me so I didn't see why she was so scared to go to our things. It would be safer in that room anyway.

"You're going to get us caught-" Y/n warned, covering her mouth with her sleeve. I continued to turn in the squeaky chair, "T-then let's go b-back for our stuff..". She shook her head and huddled under the desk a bit more. I started to tap my hands on the desk in random rhythms to create more noise.

"Okay- okay- just shut up!" Y/n snapped, still trying to keep her voice down. I chuckled softly in triumph and stood up from the chair. Y/n crawled from under the the desk and stood very close beside me. Which I found to be odd, but I wasn't agaisnt it. It showed she still trusted me enough.

"Come on.. the room's not t-too far.." I said as I wandered out the door and into the hall. I haven't seen anything bad yet, so we will most likely be just fine. Y/n quickly followed, not letting me get too far ahead. I relaxed my pace and I glanced over at y/n every minute or so. Since I got her into this mess, I figured I could at least help her deal with it.

Y/n's pov:

With every step we took I grew more paranoid. The sickness in my stomach never faded, it only grew worse. And being stuck with a psychopath never made it better. But I stayed close for some reason. I guess being stuck with a lunatic was better than being alone. Or was it?

Thankfully, we made it to the art room and I immediately went for my stuff. Toby looked at me puzzled, "What're you doing?" He said closing the door. "Leaving-" I said, zipping up my backpack and putting it on. Toby shook his head, "uh.. N-no.." he said. "You are not stopping me Toby" I remarked, walking towards the door.

Toby stepped infront of the exit, blocking the way out. "F-first of all.. look outside.." he gestured to the lack of daylight outside, "Second of all, y-you wouldn't l-last a second out t-there by yourself..". Toby towered over me with a bit of a smug expression.

I was upset because he was right. I really wouldn't be able to do anything alone. "Then come with me" I said, as if it were the obvious solution. Toby mocked a thinking face, "hmm... No" he chuckled and stepped aside from the door. "But i-if you really want t-to leave.. be my guest.." he motioned to the door.

I looked at the door and back to Toby. Leaving was a very tempting option, but even if I did manage to escape this nightmare. Where would I go? I huffed and took off my bookbag, tossing it agaisnt the wall. I rubbed my eyes and looked back to Toby, he had a sly grin on his face.

"Get that shitty grin off your face.." I muttered under my breath, looking away. "Woah.. w-watch your language..." Toby teased, walking over to corner of a room and sitting down. I scoffed and sat in a chair, laying my head on the desk.

Toby put his hood up and leaned his head against the wall, letting put a sigh. "If you aren't going t-to sleep, t-then I may as well.." he trailed off. I looked over at him, "But what if something comes in here?!" I blurt out. "It'll be fine.. I'm a light sleeper.." he said trying to get some what comfortable. "But I-.." I glanced around, "What if Slenderman comes back..?".

Toby chuckled under his breath, "Come're" he said patting the ground next to him. "Hell no.." I said turning away from him. He's crazy if he thinks I'm just going to sit next to him after all he's done. Toby sighed and closed his eyes, "Your loss..." he mumbled, crossing his arms.

I looked to the door and the windows then back to Toby. My stomach felt nauseous again as I thought of the possibilities. Anything could happen, but all of them were worse with each thought. The building was almsot quiet, except for the distant chirps of crickets. I could hear the wind blow in the trees outside. I glanced back to Toby again, his chest rose and dropped with each breath he took.

I rubbed my eyes and slowly stood up. I went to the wall and sat agaisnt it, still being a few feet from Toby. He didn't move or speak, so I scooted a few inches closer. I sat there trying not to watch him as he slept. So I kept my eyes forward or looking at the floor. I scooted a little closer. Now I was less than a foot away from him.

"You can come closer if you want.." Toby muttered, leaning his head against the wall. The sudden noise made me jump and I felt a little embarrassed. I had figured he wasn't paying attention to me before. But I still scooted until I was directly next to him.

I felt a tiny bit less anxious now what I was right next to him. I never really paid attention to what he looked like up close. I could see his scar easier now, even in the dark room. It looked a lot more rough up close. I looked away, figured I was staring too long. He smelt like smoke and tree sap, which was odd because I've never seen him with a cigarette or anything.

I twisted my drawstring from anxious boredom and let myself zone out. But I was quickly brought back to reality by the swift movement of Toby putting his arm around me. "Relax.." he mumbled, pulling me a little closer. I widened my eyes at the gesture, not really expecting the touch. For some reason I didn't pull away.

I slowly rested my head on his shoulder, feeling a bit on edge still. I let out a sigh, relaxing my shoulders. I didn't feel completely okay with a crazy person's comfort, but my eyes started to feel heavy. My eyes drifted shut and I let myself relax a bit more. I became less and less alert until I fell asleep.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

576 85 16
(Ticci Toby/Original Female Character) Patching up a dangerous stranger in the middle of the night surely wasn't Natalie's idea of fun, but when he s...
283 9 10
(This is my first fan-fic but anyways also your backstory is based of my Creepypasta OC :P (not rlly) ) You ran away from an abusive home and someone...
28.5K 754 17
This book was created by MapleMilky on W.A.T.T.P.A.D. and rightfully belongs to him! 『••✎••』 Toby was walking in the woods after a solo proxy mission...
4.4K 130 18
Toby's fallen madly in love with you. Your at a shitty summer camp and you need something to make your life a bit more fun but Toby has other plans f...